Political discussions about everything
Well, well, you get a group of white racists acting like black racists and EVERYONE says NO-NO! Black power- good, white power- bad, black lives matter-good, white lives matter-bad! Both groups are bad but one is worshipped by the media and the other hated. No wonder anger is starting to boil over.

Obama you built this.
State of Emergency in Virginia as White Nationalists March
Trump's chickens finally come home to roost and the conservatives try to blame liberals for it. It figures.
he has turned a blind eye to his supporters' bigotry for years.

So why isn't Trump calling this a terrorist act, Tool?
When a vehicle is driven into a crowd in France and kills someone, Trump's all over it with denouncing terrorism.
But now his own supporters do the same and he can't say the words "white terrorists" for some reason.

Trump, you built this.
Cory Gardner ✔ @SenCoryGardner
Praying for those hurt & killed today in Charlottesville. This is nothing short of domestic terrorism & should be named as such.

Cory Gardner ✔ @SenCoryGardner
Mr. President - we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism.

ChuckGrassley ✔ @ChuckGrassley
What " WhiteNatjonalist" are doing in Charlottesville is homegrown terrorism that can't be tolerated anymore that what Any extremist does

Marco Rubio ✔ @marcorubio
Very important for the nation to hear @potus describe events in #Charlottesville for what they are, a terror attack by #whitesupremacists

Senator Hatch Office ✔ @senorrinhatch
Their tiki torches may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate, & have no place in civil society.

Senator Hatch Office ✔ @senorrinhatch
We should call evil by its name. My brother didn't give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home. -OGH

@SenJohnMcCain
White supremacists aren't patriots, they're traitors- Americans must unite against hatred & bigotry #Charlottesville
Clownkicker wrote:Trump's chickens finally come home to roost and the conservatives try to blame liberals for it. It figures.

When a vehicle is driven into a crowd in France and kills someone, Trump's all over it with denouncing terrorism.
But now his own supporters do the same and he can't say the words "white terrorists" for some reason.

Trump, you built this.
Clownkicker...

Those dirtbags are Trump's base. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and he can't afford to lose more.
RealJustme wrote:Well, well, you get a group of white racists acting like black racists and EVERYONE says NO-NO! Black power- good, white power- bad, black lives matter-good, white lives matter-bad! Both groups are bad but one is worshipped by the media and the other hated. No wonder anger is starting to boil over.

Obama you built this.
State of Emergency in Virginia as White Nationalists March
So it's Obama's fault that the Trumptards went fucking apeshit bananas because someone decided to take down some stupid fucking statue?
When black protestors attacked whites he didn't call those terrorists acts either. Libard's, chickens are coming home to roost. You spread hate long enough and people begin to hate back. That poor guy that flipped out and drove into those nuts cases needs help, just imagine what cruel things that must have happened to him to make him do something so bad. As Americans we need to ask what we did wrong to cause this guy to do such a thing. His life has been destroyed, so who is the real victim?
So it's Obama's fault that the Trumptards went fucking apeshit bananas because someone decided to take down some stupid fucking statue?
it's Obama's fault that he built so much hate against whites and Christians that hundred year old statues are no longer tolerated. The chickens are coming, the chickens are coming. Obama built this backlash.
Trump has not and never will denounce the white supremacist loonietards who showed up for a "peaceful protest" with:

Shields

Helmets

Pepperspray

Bats

Nor will he ever call the vehicular attack a terrorist attack. I suppose by losing the popular vote by three million he doesn't want to lose any more of his base.
That would be, comrade AssClown shitstain, your peaceful soul bruthus in Ferguson, MO. and Baltimore, MD, throwing rocks, bottles, turning over and burning police cars, looting, rioting and destroying places of business, and in general acting just like the uncivilized jungle scum they are.

You down wit dat too, ainchoo? Where my reparations iz at?
These were white nationalists, not supremacists as McAuliffe dishonestly called them.

McCain will always rush to side with liberal Democrats. It is his nature.

So, if Black Lives Matter can disrupt towns, whites can't?
^^^^^ Here we see the tack taken by EVERY conservative to avoid the truth and maintain their delusions: pretend you answer a question by avoiding answering a question.

Note that both of these dishonest clowns yammer on and say everything EXCEPT giving a case of blacks driving cars into a crowd.
That's because it never happened.

The question was, when will Trump condemn this crime as "white nationalist terrorism"?
The answer is: NEVER. He will never criticize his base. Just as johnfibs and the AssClown Insipid will never say those words.
"You dance with them what brung ya. You never let morals get in the way of politics."-conservatives
The difference is the black lives matter crowd burn, destroy, loot and attack whites during their marches through cities. The path they take looks like a battle zone when they're done. In this case you have one young guy with mental issues that turns violent, you have thousands of those young men with mental issues during BLK marches.

Did you guys watch the videos showing the white people trying to hold a peaceful protest being attacked by intolerant libtards? Sure they defended themselves, you don't see crowds of people attacking BLM protestors...so tell, me who has the most hate and intolerance.

The kid that rammed the car into the crowd was wrong, we can all agree upon that, but he doesn't represent everyone in the march. I hope they get him some mental help and straighten him out.
I heard yesterday that the Civil War was fought over state's right. Same old bullshit argument! This from Wikipedia.org
In the 1860 presidential election, Republicans, led by Abraham Lincoln, supported banning slavery in all the U.S. territories at the time. The Southern states viewed this as a violation of their constitutional rights and as the first step in a plan to eventually abolish slavery. The three pro-Union candidates together received an overwhelming 82% majority of the votes cast nationally: Republican Lincoln's votes centered in the north, Democrat Stephen A. Douglas' votes were distributed nationally and Constitutional Unionist John Bell's votes centered in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia. The Republican Party, dominant in the North, secured a plurality of the popular votes and a majority of the electoral votes nationally, so Lincoln was constitutionally elected the first Republican president. However, before his inauguration, seven slave states with cotton-based economies named themselves part of the Confederacy. The first six to declare secession had the highest proportions of slaves in their populations, a total of 49 percent.[16] The first seven with state legislatures to resolve for secession included split majorities for unionists Douglas and Bell in Georgia with 51% and Louisiana with 55%. Alabama had voted 46% for those unionists, Mississippi with 40%, Florida with 38%, Texas with 25%, and South Carolina cast Electoral College votes without a popular vote for president.[17] Of these, only Texas held a referendum on secession.

Eight remaining slave states continued to reject calls for secession. Outgoing Democratic President James Buchanan and the incoming Republicans rejected secession as illegal. Lincoln's March 4, 1861, inaugural address declared that his administration would not initiate a civil war. Speaking directly to the "Southern States", he reaffirmed, "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the United States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."[18] After Confederate forces seized numerous federal forts within territory claimed by the Confederacy, efforts at compromise failed and both sides prepared for war. The Confederates assumed that European countries were so dependent on "King Cotton" that they would intervene, but none did, and none recognized the new Confederate States of America.
The issue was keeping black people as slaves, pure and simple.
elklindo69 wrote:
Clownkicker wrote:Trump's chickens finally come home to roost and the conservatives try to blame liberals for it. It figures.

Trump, you built this.
Clownkicker...

Those dirtbags are Trump's base. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, and he can't afford to lose more.
YOu dumb fucking pile of shit. Go read the post "no voter fraud" fucking hypocrite

Trump, you built this.
Nice spin asslicker. You havent changed in all the years I have known you. Nothing but lying ass piece of fucking dried up lying as shitbag
Blacks are different than us white folks right? Not really. Ever wonder why black people are so dark?

Humans developed in what is known now as Kenya. The sun's rays are much stronger in Central Africa than in many parts of the world. As protection against the sun causing a huge increase in Vitamin D (which can cause severe health problems,) humans in that area have dark skin to reduce the over-production of Vitamin D. As humans migrated north their skin became lighter to allow the production of Vitamin D. Therefor, Egyptians are not as dark as those in Kenya. Those in the Middle-East are a bit lighter skinned. Europeans are much lighter due to the decrease of the intensity of the sun's rays. Northern Europeans ans Scandinavians are the lightest skinned and many even have blond hair to allow even more sunlight to produce Vitamin D. So it seems that Vitamin D makes us different.

An aside: Neanderthals are considered a lesser form of hominid. There is evidence that Homo Sapiens (Us) played hanky-panky with the Neanderthals. Recent discoveries have found that Europeans and their descendants have between 1% to 4% Neanderthal DNA in them. Blacks and Asians do not have Neanderthal DNA in them. So we white people seem to be part caveman.

Ain' science a kick in the ass?
johnforbes wrote:These were white nationalists, not supremacists as McAuliffe dishonestly called them.

McCain will always rush to side with liberal Democrats. It is his nature.

Thanks Johnnie for clarification, so it wasn't Dirtbag Type A...it was Dirtbag Type B.

As if it was so important for to you to distinguish between the two.
You're welcome.

In a world filled with confusion, I stand ready to clarify things.

As for white nationalists, why aren't they at least as noble as members of the Congressional Black Caucus?

or the NAACP?

Those are race-based entities too.
As to Wikipedia, that is a poor source.

First of all, Wikipedia is Liberalpedia -- Left Wing views.

Secondly, the Civil War was very markedly an issue of the rights of states.

It is superficial to aver it was merely slavery as agricultural labor.
RealJustme wrote:
The difference is the black lives matter crowd burn, destroy, loot and attack whites during their marches through cities. The path they take looks like a battle zone when they're done. In this case you have one young guy with mental issues that turns violent, you have thousands of those young men with mental issues during BLK marches.

Did you guys watch the videos showing the white people trying to hold a peaceful protest being attacked by intolerant libtards? Sure they defended themselves, you don't see crowds of people attacking BLM protestors...so tell, me who has the most hate and intolerance.

The kid that rammed the car into the crowd was wrong, we can all agree upon that, but he doesn't represent everyone in the march. I hope they get him some mental help and straighten him out.
Yeah Justme...the "white nationalists/supremacists/KKK/Nazi's " came to peacefully protest with; shields, pepper spray, rifles, bats, and all other assorted weapons....
So we white people seem to be part caveman.
Well you're not speaking for me because I'm not black or white, I'm a golden bronze Cuban who has watched both sides of the race issue. Yes there are racist whites, but hate and resentment of whites is part of the black culture just as men leaving their families to fend on their own is. Those blacks who adapt a different culture and accept whites as equals with no contempt, are no longer considered "true blacks"
Yeah Justme...the "white nationalists/supremacists/KKK/Nazi's " came to peacefully protest with; shields, pepper spray, rifles, bats, and all other assorted weapons....
Well turns out they were very smart to have brought protection because they needed it. All the videos show the marchers were the ones attacked by intolerant libtards.

Had the libtards just let them march with their torches most people would have just laughed at them, but the intolerant libtards turned to violence to stop the march, which was met in return with violence. As a person looking at it from the outside, the left lost this one and the obvious over reaction from the media and politicians attempting to appease the aggressors will only result in whites to start fighting back in larger numbers. Great injustices are happening to white males during this period of America's history. This is just the start dudes, pass the popcorn.
RealJustme wrote:
So we white people seem to be part caveman.
Well you're not speaking for me because I'm not black or white, I'm a golden bronze Cuban who has watched both sides of the race issue. Yes there are racist whites, but hate and resentment of whites is part of the black culture just as men leaving their families to fend on their own is. Those blacks who adapt a different culture and accept whites as equals with no contempt, are no longer considered "true blacks"
Well turns out they were very smart to have brought protection because they needed it. All the videos show the marchers were the ones attacked by intolerant libtards.

Had the libtards just let them march with their torches most people would have just laughed at them, but the intolerant libtards turned to violence to stop the march, which was met in return with violence. As a person looking at it from the outside, the left lost this one and the obvious over reaction from the media and politicians attempting to appease the aggressors will only result in whites to start fighting back in larger numbers. Great injustices are happening to white males during this period of America's history. This is just the start dudes, pass the popcorn.
So the "white supremacists" showed up to a peaceful protest with weapons?

That's a new oxymoron...or is that the new talking point on Hoax News/Breitbart?

:shock: :oops:
Elkin, saying people need to read talking points somewhere is idiotic.

I'd assume you can probably brush your teeth without learning how to do so on CNN.

The Left was arrogant throughout 2016, and every day on TV there was some bozo like Chuck Todd or Brian WIlliams (both dropouts) who tried to pretend they were better educated than the voters.

They were not.
So the "white supremacists" showed up to a peaceful protest with weapons?
What I saw was a group of people ready to defend themselves which was a good decision, because they were attacked by intolerant violent leftists. The left has awaken a sleeping giant, the majority is rising up to fight back. Pass the popcorn. Thank God we have Trump to insure the government is used to suppress certain groups of Americans to appease libtards.
CNN was going to televise the Kessler press conference....
But there were very few protesters so the reporters had to start the protest themselves...

Cops were shoving and pushing reporters away..and trying to protect Kessler.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good shit happening, very good, the giant is awaking. Racist and intolerance must be dealt with once and for all. Why you white people waited so long is beyond me. It took a group acting like blacks to get attention. Saw some Harley bikers with a banner ", White Lives Matter, No justice, No Peace" you know that made the media and libtards blood boil.

I would recommend the white groups refrain from violence but be prepared to kick ass to defend themselves and their rights to free speech.
Why is some brown guy here cheering on white nationalists?

Doesn't Tool understand that as soon as he tells them his real name is "Carlos" he's going to be on their shit list along with the blacks? He'll be put on the first overloaded raft back to Cuba.
I guess RealTool thinks they will see him as "one of the good ones" and leave him alone when the reality is that's when he's going to learn just how intelligent and reasonable white nationalists really are.

I hope you have lots of tortillas and beans stashed somewhere safe, Tool. You'll need 'em.
Why is some brown guy here cheering on white nationalists?

I'm not cheering on white nationalists. I'm cheering on those who have risen up to fight back against oppression due to their light skin color or political preferences. I'm not white but I'm a conservative so find I have more in common with working white folks than the majority of African Americans and brain dead white libtards who are full of hate and intolerance.
That's Jamaican AssClown Cornholio.
For a Google master that's a big fail.

Cubanos are hard working patriots glad to be here and contribute to the common good.

Not like a bunch of ungrateful porch monkeys who don't realize life here is better than Africa.
But if you'd like to go back, we'll be happy to take up a collection for a one way ticket.

You down wit dat homie?
Sure, AssClown Shitstain Insipid, the three Cuban restaurants I frequent must be mistaken about the food the Cuban owners served in Cuba before they came here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As we all know, there is no jerk chicken in Cuba, right Tool?

Now why don't you go scarf down some more of those delicious fu fu balls you love so much that Dogzilla leaves for you on the floor.
Tool, don't be a hater just because you hate your own people's food. I like it.

Do I need to tell you where to get Cuban food near you? :o

But go ahead, tell the AssClown Insipid how Cubans don't have any jerk chicken. :lol:
Clown if there really is a Cuban restaurant near you I suggest you try the ropa vieja which is much more of a traditional Cuban dish than jerk chicken. Who the hell goes to a Cuban restaurant to get jerk chicken? I bet the "Cuban" place you eat at also serves hamburgers and hotdogs. As far at there being 3 "real" Cuban restaurants in the same area as you claim, bullshit, there isn't that big of demand for Cuban food in the United States for them all to survive being that close together. I had an uncle who tried running a Cuban restaurant with real Cuban food and he ended up going out of business because he refused to give in an start serving stuff like hamburgers and hotdogs for the regional tastes.

By the way the police estimated over 80% of the whites in that protest march were carrying firearms but yet not one shot fired, even after they were attacked by intolerant racist libtards with rocks and bottles. Goes to show they were armed to protect themselves, not to shoot people who weren't a danger to their lives. Obama's racist hate towards whites (that he built), has resulted in hate coming back.

Obama as created and atmosphere that if you wear a piece of clothing in public that has an American flag on it, you are hated by the left and likely to be attacked. I went golfing this weekend with a friend and wore a baseball cap with an American flag on it, my golfing partner told me I was a brave man to be wearing the cap at a time like this. It is indeed sad that there is such violent intolerance coming from the far left and it started in our universities and has spread to our streets. The left are the violent ones and the right is growing tired of the left telling them what they can and can't do then attacking them if they don't comply. Watch for more violence because the left WILL violently attack every conservative march or gathering.
Yep.

Look at what the Left has tried to do with Trump, suggesting all Repubs are racist because Trump wouldn't condemn one side in a two-sided fight.

Pathetic, but then the Left is terrified of real diversity (ideas).
There are at least ten Cuban restaurants 'near' me. One fairly small neighborhood alone has three.
Sure, one of the most successful has a full bar, trendy decor, and has sweetened up much of the food for Americans to the point it nearly gags you, but the jerk chicken isn't sweetened and is the best I have found anywhere, even in the islands. I go there for jerk chicken because it is different (and better) than typical Jamaican stuff.

At another place they serve the best black beans and rice I have ever had. The guy has been opening and closing restaurants here for thirty years, (I follow him around town, the current place is his fourth. He seems to have trouble with the authorities. Probably tax evasion and labor issues, but I've only heard rumors) He has played with the black beans recipe all that time. Unfortunately for me, my favorite version was one he served about 15 years ago. The rendition he serves now is a bit too sweet but still my second favorite. Also unfortunately for me, he stopped serving his fu fu this time around. It was a nice treat.

One of the best is a hole-in-the-wall dump run by an American who lived in Cuba for about 20 years. (Cuban wife) When he came back, he missed the food too much, so he became a restaurateur and serves some of the most authentic stuff in town. Cheap, too, because he doesn't have a huge overhead. He serves the food on paper plates and thrift store tables and chairs. He does it for the love of the food, not the money.

I will try the ropa vieja next time if I find it--on your say so. I rarely eat beef in restaurants so I basically pass over that part of the menu. (By the way, not one of them serves hamburgers or hotdogs. One does serve some sausages, sliced up, but they're closer to hot links than hot dogs.)
Unfortunately I didn't get the name of the guy being interviewed about Charlotteville on CNN this morning...
But what he said has to be the most stupid thing coming from the Left all weekend.....
He said, " Well the President dropped the ball on this one..when HE made it all about himself.." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess he forgot that the Governor of VA expressed outrage that the President took
a full 40 minutes to call him..on what at that time was clearly..NOT a federal matter!
They took that as their cue....and now even the mayor is saying it's all the President's fault.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sweetened up much of the food for Americans to the point it nearly gags you
Agree, that's why an authentic Cuban eatery who sticks to the original receipts have a hard time surviving, it's to bland for the typical American's taste. Try the "old clothes" next time, if they make the beef process right it's very tasty.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]