Political discussions about everything

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services said it will no longer require incoming U.S. citizens to pledge that they will "bear arms on behalf of the United States" or "perform noncombatant service" in the Armed Forces as part of the naturalization process.

Those lines are in the Oath of Allegiance that people recite as they become U.S. citizens. But USCIS said people "may" be able to exclude phrases for reasons related to religion or if they have a conscientious objection.

The prior requirement was:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Many Muslims wishing to become U.S citizens complained this was something their religion didn't allow."
The FBI is investigating this week's massacre of 14 people by a married couple in California as an "act of terrorism," officials said on Friday, noting that the female shooter had pledged allegiance to a leader of the militant group Islamic State.
Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-s ... iKAUphx.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why is Obama doing this to us?
Don't alarms ever go off for you tools when the only source for your absurd information is gun-nut sites, end-of-the-world religious sites, and wacko Righty sites?
Even FOXnews wouldn't touch it. :lol:

When your handlers feed you these ridiculous stories about Muslims and Obama, you really should have some clue that you are being manipulated for their purposes while they treat you like morons.

This exemption has nothing to do with Islam any more than it has to do with Christianity or Judaism.
Some may qualify, most won't, just as it has been this way for Jews and Christians for a long time.
This is nothing new, dimwits.
We should expect johnforbes would know that this is not "fundamental change" by any stretch of the imagination.
But then, johnforbes doesn't have an imagination. He just reacts and regurgitates like a mindless drone.

You clowns are just too easy to lead around by the nose.
I would think it would get to bother you that your handlers hold you in such contempt.
Jesus H. Chrisis, what is wrong with you, silly?

This is nothing new.
It has nothing to do with Obama.
It has been the law since before 1968.

But you clowns start peeing your pants over whatever ridiculous propaganda your handlers feed you on any given day and then start pretending it's the end of America as we know it. Well, it IS the America we've known since we were kids.
This is not your silly "something that on the surface appears to be so trivial."
It's the way it has been for decades.

That you dimwits think it has anything to do with Obama, or that it is even a change, only proves what mindless tools you are.
Clown, you can't possibly be that big an idiot....But since it's your boy Obama, I shouldn't be surprised..

You miss the issue completely again, intentionally.

So now Obama wants to create two classes of citizens.

Those born here are obligated to defend their country.
The only way Obama can get the number of radical Muslims he wants in this country was to waive the requirement that they swear allegiance to the United States. Radical Muslims were refusing to do so because their allegiance is to the Koran and Islam. Obama took care of that hurdle for them in 2014.
No, sillydaddy, YOU"RE missing the issue completely.

This has nothing to do with Obama.
It has been the law for decades.
You can't possibly be that big an idiot.

You're letting your handlers get your panties in a bunch over nothing.

Stop dancing to your handlers' boring tune.
It has been the law for decades.
Jul 24, 2015 - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Tuesday said it will no longer require incoming U.S. citizens to pledge that they will “bear arms on behalf of the United States” or “perform noncombatant service” in the Armed Forces as part of the naturalization process. (Washington Examiner, July 22, 2015).
Decades, don't you mean months?
RealJustme wrote:
As far as I am concerned there should be a national service requirement for all citizens.
Even terrorists allowed into the country by the Obama administration? What if their religion prevents them from serving?
Conscientious objector status has been around since the Vietnam war, so religious status could be used regardless. So what's your point?

:roll:
Tool, you can't simply quote your propaganda piece and pretend it has anything to do with reality.

This exemption has existed for decades before your handlers thought to fabricate some nonsense to use against Obama.

It has nothing to do with Obama.
Simply saying it does doesn't make it so.
And what the fuck are you talking about, sillydoofus?

I didn't say a word about the draft.
We're talking about naturalization.
Why are you dredging up this stupid shit?
Because you can't actually connect this foolishness to Obama in any way.
So you're resorting to stupid distractions and diversions, just like the rest of the tools here.
From another site:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama ... le/2568704
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on Tuesday said it will no longer require incoming U.S. citizens to pledge that they will "bear arms on behalf of the United States" or "perform noncombatant service" in the Armed Forces as part of the naturalization process.

Those lines are in the Oath of Allegiance that people recite as they become U.S. citizens. But USCIS said people "may" be able to exclude those phrases for reasons related to religion or if they have a conscientious objection.

USCIS said people with certain religious training or with a "deeply held moral or ethical code" may not have to say the phrases as they are naturalized.

The agency said people don't have to belong to a specific church or religion to use this exemption, and may attest to U.S. officials administering the oath that they have these beliefs.
Yes, the conscientious objector dodge has been around since at least WWII when Quakers were exempted from the draft, but many volunteered to serve as medics etc.

This however is new, deleting the words that potential new citizens must repeat in order to achieve citizen status.

This is just another in a long line of examples of Comrade AssClown Loser Lucky doing what he always does, playing his silly ass word games.

There will now follow a spittle spewing fountain of outrage and an emoticon blast from our favorite Marxist Loser.
But those words aren't deleted, dumbfuck.
That you are claiming they are deleted when they aren't is the only "silly word game" here.
Go to the government website that posts the oath as it is required today.
Nothing has been changed. But don't take my word for it.
All you imbeciles need to do to see how stupid you are is LOOK, fer cripes sake. It's right there in front of you.
http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/nat ... es-america
This is the oath as it is and as it has been since you clowns 'had no problem with it.'

And you actually posted a quotation that proved it has nothing to do with Muslims but applies to everyone, just as it always has. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing has changed in decades and this exemption certainly has nothing whatsoever to do with Obama.

This is the fundamental difference between you imbeciles and non-Republicans.
You clowns 'have no problem with' believing and defending lies as long as you see them posted on the internet somewhere, even when you find and post evidence that you are wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
^^^^Insipid has his nose rubbed in his ignorance again and he can't defend his stupidity, so he does his self-declared victory dance.

Admitting they weren't deleted is not a defense of your position, moron.
Yes, the conscientious objector option is still there for everyone, just as it was before Obama was President.
Obama removed NOTHING.

Republican tools....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look, Insipid, you're half way there.

You've admitted that the words weren't deleted from the oath and that the conscientious objector exemption has existed for decades.

Now all you need to do is admit Obama had nothing to do with it all those years ago and you will have arrived at an intelligent position on this issue. That is, something other than the reactionary tool position.

I know you can do it.
Say the words for us: "I was wrong."
The sun will come out and the birds will start singing and you won't be just an insufferable asshole any longer.
President Obama directly ordered a modification to the oath of allegiance for naturalized Citizens; President Obama changed the Pledge of Allegiance; the waiver in question (pertaining to military service) is a new policy implemented by changing the oath and affects all newly-naturalized American citizens.

So that means that in an age when people are streaming here to pretend to become Americans in order to commit acts of terror, now Obama won’t even ask them to voice the words that they will defend the USA.

Let’s be honest here, immigration without assimilation is invasion. We’ve always said the people coming here have to want to be Americans otherwise why are they coming here in the first place?
sillydaddy, you can post anything you want from your reactionary sites, but it doesn't make the nonsense true.
But I know, you don't have a problem with it, right? :lol:

Go to any fact check site and you will find something like this from SNOPES:

"WHAT'S FALSE/CONJECTURE: President Obama directly ordered a modification to the oath of allegiance for naturalized Citizens; President Obama changed the Pledge of Allegiance; the waiver in question (pertaining to military service) is a new policy implemented by changing the oath and affects all newly-naturalized American citizns."

^^^^All this stuff is all false. You won't find any evidence to support it.
Obama didn't make any changes.
The waiver is not new.
You can't just swallow your handlers' bullshit without question.
Those people are not your friends.
An applicant may provide, but is not required to provide, an attestation from a religious organization (or similar organization), witness statement, or any other evidence to establish eligibility. An applicant’s oral testimony or written statement may be sufficient to qualify for the modification.

An officer must not question the validity of what an applicant believes or the existence or truth of the concepts in which the applicant believes......

USCIS must not require the applicant to recite the deleted portions of the Oath of Allegiance at the ceremony. The officer informs the applicant that he or she is not required to recite the deleted portions and that the applicant may take the oath in the modified form.​......
It's a waste of time. When you corner Comrade AssClown Loser Lucky he just spins and dance and plays his silly ass word games, just as he has been Instructed by his handlers in the ministry of propaganda and disinformation. And by watching his hero, the woman he never defends, Killery Rotten Clinton.
sillydaddy, I already conceded that a conscientious objector waiver is in place.

Why are you harping on what we all agree on?

What you need to show us is some evidence that Obama had anything to do with 'removing hurdles' and that anything has changed in practical terms from what has been available in the past.

What really puzzles me is that you tools seem to want more citizens who are willing to be violent.
When they are against violence, you want to keep them out.

And then you pretend that a radical Muslim would have any problem at all lying in his oath if he were required to say he would fight for this country. :lol:
It's the honest people who don't want to be forced to lie in order to become a citizen.
The evil ones couldn't care less about the oath.

Don't you clowns ever listen to the ridiculous bullshit you spout?
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives