Political discussions about everything
In his latest video, investigative journalist and activist James O’Keefe dresses as Osama bin Laden and splashes across a knee-deep river into the United States.

Border patrol agents are nowhere to be seen as the conservative filmmaker aping the dead terrorist crosses the upper Rio Grande.

O’Keefe, known for headline-grabbing probes that often feature disguises and trickery, released the video Monday through his group Project Veritas to illustrate the lack of security along the U.S.-Mexico border in West Texas.

Though most immigrants who cross the southern border without legal permission are citizens of Mexico or other Latin American countries, people from South Asia and Africa are among those recently apprehended, according to press reports.

O’Keefe says he wanted to expose the U.S.’s vulnerability and scoffs at the possibility he violated Mexican laws by entering that country without proper paperwork.

“I had my passport with me, but no one on either side of the border was there to stamp it,” he tells U.S. News. “There are roughly 12 million illegal Mexicans in the United States, so my potentially violating the laws of Mexico would make the net immigration tally 12 million to one.”
I would assume most people realized how absurd it was.

But then, if you watch and, more importantly believe Fox and Breitbart, then I can see where it would be shocking and terrifying because you people believe it could be real. I would imagine you could similarly terrify conservatives by donning a Godzilla costume.

Another backfire on 21st century conservatism.
We have a few more years of the Obama administration to go. It's only a matter of time before it's exploited.

Personally I think it's the kind of risk they like to see Americans exposed to. And I expected no different. Along with the "fundamental transformation".

Just sayin'.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm JUST sayin'.
For all "Jeh" know, he might be.

Jeh got the job for being a donation bundler for Obama, not for any competence.

The notion of southern border security is a joke, as are the claims by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi that the border is secure.

And, where O'Keefe crossed isn't far from an interstate highway, so a terrorist could cross and swiftly be deep into America.

And people are supposed to worry about the fate of Iraq vis-à-vis national security?
There was an immigration bill that would double the number of border patrol agents, require e verification, increase the length of the fence on the border, and implement high tech sensors.

That was in the GOP bill that the GOP vetoed...

There was an immigration bill that would double the number of border patrol agents, require e verification, increase the length of the fence on the border, and implement high tech sensors.

That was in the GOP bill that the GOP vetoed...
Wrong, 95% of the money needed to fund the Bill went towards attorneys for illegals, housing for illegals, relocation packets, education, medical and allowing illegals to become U.S citizens, only 5% went towards defending the border.

The GOP should veto any Bill that funds citizenship for illegals.
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives