Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By rockclimber
it's really the only way to give a good massage. Hits the G spot perfectly too! Ticklish feet can get a delightful laugh or three though. Sometimes that's a reward all by itself!
By Thinker
I prefer to give Swedish massages. I learned from a book by George Downing called The Massage Book. (ISBN 978-0-679-77789-2) I highly recommend it.
By RCNCO
I like to give a good Irish Bod massage myself....

I was reading about this great massage lotion too. I don't think it's legal in most places, maybe Cali, Colorado and Washington State? I was thinking how great it would work with my Bod massage technique......

http://www.mtlblog.com/2014/08/a-new-ma ... e-orgasm/#

I think it's definately "medicinal...."
Attachments
xlube.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9QbXqVP34t.jpg
xlube.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9QbXqVP34t.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 14330 times
By mandadees
RC, you are soooo bad! I think I need one of those massages too, are you up for more than one? :) :oops:

(I love the new propic you put up, very sexy!)

Retro! Stick to shine! :)

John, This is the deluxe massage center!

Honora and I may be needing cabana boys (or girls, :oops: ) So, resumes?
By Jbe
Manda, where do I send my resumè? Do you want written references... or pics of cheesecakes?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Never heard of that stuff, Rock. Gonna have to look into it.

Grumpster.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Honora and I may be needing cabana boys (or girls, :oops: ) So, resumes?
Head shots?

Of full body?

:mrgreen:
By rockclimber
I can hear a stampede fast approaching........

Fast is good, full body a must.... There is just something about a massage that makes you feel so good, either giving or receiving...... 8-)
By mandadees
Oh yes, love full body!
By FastFive
rockclimber wrote:Fast is good, full body a must.... There is just something about a massage that makes you feel so good, either giving or receiving...... 8-)
I was referring to submitting pics for my visual resume. :lol:
By rockclimber
Hi Jeny!

You just made a rain filled Friday sunny! The topic has been massage. Something your beautiful backside deserves!

What are your preferences?
By honora
Hey, I can't seem to figure out the steps to posting a pic in the forum - does anyone have any info on this? I just did a few towel pics! :D
By Jbe
Honora, it's easy. Right under the box you type in there is a tab that says "Upload attachment". Click on that tab. Hit the Browse button and find the pic on your computer. Open that pic and then click on the "Add the file" tab. It should then attach. You will need to add some text in the text box.

Hit preview and it should show. Then submit.

If that doesn't work, I would be glad to come over and give you some personal attention and assistance. :mrgreen:
By honora
So these are kinda tame but thought I'd share! Wet and dry hair, and absolutely no makeup on yikes! lol

Who's next?! :twisted:
Attachments
Photo on 8-14-14 at 5.17 PM #4.jpg
Photo on 8-14-14 at 5.17 PM #4.jpg (122.27 KiB) Viewed 14260 times
Photo on 8-15-14 at 4.12 PM.jpg
Photo on 8-15-14 at 4.12 PM.jpg (127.06 KiB) Viewed 14260 times
Photo on 8-15-14 at 4.12 PM #2.jpg
Photo on 8-15-14 at 4.12 PM #2.jpg (129.22 KiB) Viewed 14260 times
By FastFive
Redheads with freckles can pull off the "no makeup" thing better than just about anyone!
By FastFive
Also, I haven't read through all 33 pages of this thread.... but those 3 pics might very well be the best in here!! :D
By Jbe
OMG, Honora!!! You look absolutely GORGEOUS! Those are some of the BEST pics of you I've seen...not that I EVER saw a bad one of you!!
By rockclimber
Decidedly the best three,

As beautiful as always....

No make up needed....
By Jbe
All right... we get to see the gals naked. Why shouldn't they get to see us?! It's not a towel... but... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG (770.87 KiB) Viewed 14244 times
By FastFive
I was outside BBQ'ing and literally came back in to login just to see Honora's pics again.

Back out to finish grilling I go.
By honora
Rock my cheeks are now more red than in my pic lol!

John, you are too sweet. And you bared more than I did!! :lol:
By Jbe
Maybe Miss H, but your boobies look MUCH better than mine. ;) ;) ;)

And NO snide comments from any of you guys unless you put up a theme pic as well. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By Jbe
Honora, I absolutely LOVE all your pics... but I am totally entranced by your first one.

I haven't put any pics in my Erotic Photography Gallery of Fine Art in a while but I think all three are going in. :D :D :D
By FastFive
honora wrote:Awww thanks Fast! There aren't many pics of me here and it's been a long time since I've put up anything!
The 2nd one does it for me... that stare! 8-)
By DarknLadyJedi
honora wrote:So these are kinda tame but thought I'd share! Wet and dry hair, and absolutely no makeup on yikes! lol

No need for makeup on such a beautiful woman.
By FastFive
I may have to step up and accept the challenge....

Tomorrow, we'll see... need to find my tripod. :geek:
By rockclimber
Dark, bro!!

There is something about a little red haired girl isn't there?

Sometimes the camera catches a glimpse of a person's inner beauty and these surely do.

Give a big wave to LadyJ and E & V!!
By mandadees
OMG, you look so so beautiful sweetie!
That trip must have really agreed with you! (The nipples always give us away, lol!).
I so want to go there now! Lol.
You look fantastic and sexy as always, I'm fanning myself! I wish I had hair like yours instead of my mouse tails lol!

I am so happy to see you, my sexy crime partner, now we need to get Lady T to cum too ! :oops: :oops:
By holliebaby
I don't check things out here much anymore, but John I LOVED that picture. I just had to comment since you had the courage to share. But really, it was great!! And that pro pic picture of Manda and the ones of Honora are fantastic. Hope all is well with everyone.
By Jbe
Hollie!!!! So nice to see you drop by. You have been missed! I can't get enough of your beautiful blue eyes... and of course the rest of your sexy self. Thank you for the compliment. I think it's only fair since you ladies put yourselves out there and us guys get to hide safely behind the anonymity of our keyboards.

Hollie, I was in your area in June. It wOOd have been great if I had run into you on the street.

Granted I'm not some young hard-body with washboard abs.... uhhhh... sorry, my mind drifted to Manda's propic... I am almost 58... but the ladies deserve some eye candy. However in my case it's more like sour balls. And you can take that any way you want. :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jbe
DarknLady, so nice to see you drop by here. Don't be a stranger.

Manda, that is a GREAT idea... the Trio of Trouble together again... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By FastFive
Jbe wrote:And NO snide comments from any of you guys unless you put up a theme pic as well. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Can I make snide remarks now? :lol:

I call this piece.... The Towel Rack!
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (116.21 KiB) Viewed 14197 times
Last edited by FastFive on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FastFive
Jbe wrote:Didja forget to add the pic, FastFive? :? :? :?
No I had to delete and re-upload... the first version came in sideways, even though it was upright in my photo editor.
By Thinker
I step away from my computer for a moment and tons happens on this forum! I love the pix! I have to step away more often...but then I will want to return that much more! ;)

Honora, You are stunning! Never knew you had freckles. You are definitely a redhead (and not from a bottle!). I think women are most beautiful without makeup. You prove this point. Those eyes in pic 2. You have me hypnotized! You can command me to do anything! ;)

John, I would say to smile, but you may be smiling under that 'stache! I see you have your hat on your head. ;)

Manda and Hollie, Good to see you back on here. Will you be following Honora's lead? I am crossing my fingers!

Fast5, Is that your head showing or your sour balls sack? ;) If the former, I will need to hang up my towel!
By FastFive
Former.

I wasn't willing to show my face... so I at least showed my head. :lol:
By Jbe
Thinker, you make an interesting point. I've seen polls where guys are asked if they like a woman with or without make-up better. The majority of the polls say that men like women better without. And the women- for the most part- are just the opposite.

I'm with you, I also think women are at their most beautiful sans makeup... because it is then that they are their true selves... stripped bare and "naked". Honora truly is a natural beauty and needs no war-paint to "enhance" her alluring face.

Yup, I am smiling under the 'stache.

That's the former, FF? Well, crap. I guess I'm going to have to hang up my towel... and hat as well. :cry: :cry: It's a good thing you didn't show a profile shot. I'd really be embarrassed and afraid to show my face... and anything else. :oops: :oops: :oops:
By Jbe
Oh... and if that is a WET towel on FF's pic, I am for sure taking my hat and going home. :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By JenySmith
honora wrote:So these are kinda tame but thought I'd share! Wet and dry hair, and absolutely no makeup on yikes! lol

hey Honora! your pictures are just perfect! you look so sexy and dont need any make up and a photographer!
your girls look awesome!
Attachments
IMG_4684ss.jpg
IMG_4684ss.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 14170 times
By holliebaby
Jeny you are such a cutie. I hope you don't mind me saying, but I took a looked at your contributions and I love your lingerie also! And Fast Five, I would love to hang my towel on your "rack" any day! Now I must get back to my retirement life, you guys are getting me all hot and flustered. Good to see the COFF folks still having fun!!

And John, this 56 year old lady thinks your 58 year old body looks just fine!! You still got it old friend!!
By rockclimber
Hey gorgeous,

Miss your ass. Get back over more often sexy lady. Bring the Sassy's too! It isn't football season yet after all lol.
So Much Winning!!!!

"...but we did not wish to ignite controversy[…]

There isn't sufficient bandwidth to list the plagi[…]

Mr Forbes does not need to claw for a reply to tha[…]

Joe Denies 2000 Election

Per pro-Democrat USA Today: "In some ways, t[…]

Pelosi Admits Responsibility

If McConnell shares some responsibility with Pelos[…]

Mr Forbes is merely flexing the muscles slightly i[…]

I agree with Clown that the words of Mr Forbes are[…]

Senile dementia...