Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
Ok, I know we're all here because we're voyeurs and/or exhibitionists... :lol:

But I'm just curious how many actually count ourselves as nudists/naturists in the non-pervy sense? Taking the sexual components out of the subject, who just honestly feels that nude is better, more comfortable, etc? Social nudity, vacation only, whatever...
By Merlin52
Been to a nudist resort a couple times. Went on a couple secluded hikes. I'm not sure that makes me a nudist. I'm probably more likely to have someone nude in front of my camera than I am to go nude myself. Likely people are happier with that.

I do think it should be allowed though. Not really a logical reason for someone to insist that someone else cover up.
By Thinker
I'm very much a nudist. Almost always nude at home. I belong to several non-landed groups. I began my social nudism by going to a nudist resort here in NC for a nude 5K run. I just ran there again just last Saturday.

Feel free to ask questions if you are curious.
By FastFive
I'm pretty much a nudist at heart myself... probably always was even before I knew that "nudism" was a thing. I've never been to a formal nudist setting because, let's be honest, a guy sitting at a nudist beach on his own will probably just end up looking pervy (or just sad and alone). The resorts that I've looked into generally aren't super accepting of single males either unless they've been vetted by a member. Totally understandable, I get it.

I'm definitely "For" nudism though. Like I said above... simply more comfortable.

The generally judgmental attitude of people about the subject is freakin' annoying though. The way people scoff, roll their eyes, or get downright irritated at the mere suggestion of nudity bugs me. I've tried to drop hints about it in various settings (without outing myself) and the topic just gets such a negative response I don't even bother any more. :roll:

My only connection to nudism is through TN... if anyone here is over there you can find me, same name... FastFive.
Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

MUGA Hat

Clown...you misspelled ...MUGA.! :O

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives