Exhibitionists meet here!
User avatar
By jimbradley
#32664
I just wanted to see if there would be any women interested
In participating in a new set of photos/ videos of them getting
Nude in or around me and my semi truck.

The truck and I are based out of southern Indiana. I travel
In the states of IN,KY,OH,MI,IL,WS. Real often.
I do go out of these states also, but not as often.

If anyone has any thoughts on this subject I would like to
Discuss them.
If any ladies think they might like the idea let's talk about it and see what we can work out.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]