Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
OK everybody....now it's safe to say that Trump is officially batshit insane.

:O

President Donald Trump has reportedly suggested a number of times that the U.S. explore using nuclear bombs to prevent hurricanes from hitting the U.S. mainland.

Axios on Sunday reported that Trump has made the suggestion on multiple occasions in private meetings.

According to Axios: “During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, ‘I got it. I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?’ according to one source who was there. ‘They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they’re moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?’ the source added, paraphrasing the president’s remarks.”

The official delivering the briefing was reportedly “astonished.”

“After the meeting ended, we thought, ‘What the f---? What do we do with this?’” Axios’s source said.

The concept of nuking hurricanes is fraught with hazards.

According to the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, a blast might not even alter the storm’s path, and “the released radioactive fallout would fairly quickly move with the tradewinds to affect land areas and cause devastating environmental problems.”

“Needless to say, this is not a good idea,” NOAA added on its website.

Doing so would also be in violation of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty, which the U.S. ratified in 1990.
By Clownkicker
People really need to stop punking Trump this way.

I'm sure it must seem like fun making a fool of the retarded kid in the room, but the clown believes anything that's mentioned in his presence and he's dying to use nukes while he can.
By RealJustme
President Donald Trump has "reportedly" suggested
Translation, fake news!

The democrats running for President "reportingly" plan exterminating all Jewish people. That's what sources reported hearing at a DNC meeting.
By Clownkicker
ALL media are BIASED, you moron.(There is no such thing as the "bias media", dimwit. Why can't a single conservative here read and write English?) And that is who YOU believe, sillydummy, while you're laughing your fool head off. :laugh: :laugh:

So you and johnforbes need to stop pretending liberals are foolish for watching the news and that you don't watch the news of the biased media yourself. You do.
By elklindo69
I wonder if Trump will bomb this hurricane before it hits his sleazy omelette bar/putting green down in Florida.

Perhaps the bed bugs will get washed out to sea....
By johnforbes
If you had ever been to one of Trump's signature facilities, you would not call them sleazy.

Personally, I object to Elkin continuing to wear white bell bottom trousers and a mood ring.
By elklindo69
What's the price tag for Trump's golf excursions....some 100 million dollars?

Trump calls it a "working vacation."

He's more of a retiree as opposed to being the president..................
By Clownkicker
"If you had ever been to one of Trump's signature facilities, you would not call them sleazy."-johnflubs

johnny, back in the early 80s I went to Manhattan. While there I made a point of visiting Trump Tower because it had been hyped as such an achievement of capitalism and fine taste. I walked into the lobby, looked up, looked around, and couldn't believe how unbelievably tacky it was. WHAT were people thinking? I was embarrassed for Trump, and at that time I didn't know anything about him. I just couldn't believe anyone with any taste would ever live there. (To this day I have been proven right.)

When I later saw photos of Trump's own exquisitely tacky apartment, it only solidified my impression of the trashy dump.
Trump has all the elegant taste of Liberace. I know you're familiar with THAT.

So yes, I would call one of Trump's signature facilities "sleazy".
By johnforbes
Tastes do vary, but I didn't find that same lobby tacky. Capitalistic, sure, but then I am a capitalist.

Rick Steves recently did a video on travel and fascism, but he won't do one on communism which ruined the lives of upwards of a hundred million people last century.
By RealJustme
"Rake the forest"

"Water Bomb Notre Dame"

"Nuke the Hurricane"
-Raking the forest is a federal term for clearing under brush to reduce fires...but you have to have an education to know that.

- As far as dropping water on Notre Dame, it was considered, and we do it in every forest fire.

- Nuking the hurricane is fake news.
By johnforbes
Trump said he never said nuke a storm.

The Left is so filled with hatred that basic honesty is beyond them.

A kid like Elkin simply doesn't care what the truth is.
By elklindo69
Apparently Justme and Forbes take pride in dumping their steaming bullshit on the board.

So you think you are going to get me to believe that Trump knew that "raking the forest" is a federal term, which it's obviously not. There is no such thing. You just made that stupid shit up. Along with "water bombing " tons of water on a fragile structure would pretty much destroy it . Which was Trump's idea by the way.

Then Trump who believes that you can "nuke the hurricane" thinks we can't see that he scrawled in sharpie over a weather map?

Now get the fuck out of here!!!

:laugh:

By Clownkicker
The really disturbing thing is that even after being told by the weather service that they never forecasted that Dorian would hit Alabama, Trump is still doubling down on his claim that it was going to hit Alabama rather than just admit he was mistaken.

What does that tell you Trump supporters? Anything at all?

What it tells me is either that Trump is so far gone that he doesn't understand that Alabama was never forecast to be hit even after being told by the forecasters themselves, or else he KNOWS PERFECTLY WELL that he was wrong but he is still lying anyway to keep the support of his followers who are unable to face the fact that our President is just another man who makes mistakes.

Which bothers you clowns more?

(Let me guess. We already know you have no problem at all with being lied to. In fact, you make excuses for it and revel in it regularly. So that means you know Trump is mentally losing touch with reality and you just don't care.)
By RealJustme
The really disturbing thing is that even after being told by the weather service that they never forecasted that Dorian would hit Alabama, Trump is still doubling down on his claim that it was going to hit Alabama rather than just admit he was mistaken.
Fake news, Trump never said that Dorian would hit Alabama.
By johnforbes
Over the many decades of Clownslacker's presence on this fine forum, I have often sought to explain his posts.

However, the only explanations have been:

1) Clown's raging psychosis.

2) Trump Derangement Syndrome.
By Clownkicker
"Fake news, Trump never said that Dorian would hit Alabama."-RealTool

"In addition to Florida--South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"-@realDonaldTrump tweet 10:51 A.M. 9/1/2019

Now RealTool will argue that Trump didn't say it WOULD hit Alabama but only that "Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated" But this means Trump was indeed saying Alabama would be hit if it would "likely be (much) harder than anticipated."

Regardless, we don't need to quibble over RealTool's renowned ignorance of the English language. Tool is missing the point, as always. When told by the National Weather Service that "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian" Trump responded "They made a big deal about this...when in fact, under certain original scenarios, it was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some "hurt."

This was never a "fact" as Trump claims. I heard an interview with the National Weather Service scientist who wrote the forecast. He said there was never a scenario that Dorian would hit Alabama.

The "FAKE NEWS" here is the Trump tweet nonsense along with his amateurish Sharpie-doctored weather map that any school kid would recognize as phony. But RealTool believes it because Trump held it up. Never mind what every other educated person in the world knows. Trump says it, Tool believes it. So does johnforbes. They don't need no steenking facts.
By RealJustme
Clown proved my point Trump never said Dorian would hit Alabama. He just showed the chart weather forecasters predicted it "might" go. Once again clown and elk now must hide in shame. :laugh:
By Clownkicker
RealTool just proved my point. His English is so bad he doesn't understand what Trump said.

Then Tool brings up the fake weather map Trump drew that Trump pretended proved the forecasters said what he claimed they said, but predictably it was made up stupid shit. And what really stumps RealTool is that Trump was trying to prove something to him with the weather map that RealTool believes Trump didn't say. :/
By elklindo69
So Johnnie....did you remember the time when Obama spent a week arguing with a hurricane map and then attempted to bully two government agencies until they finally agreed to go along with his imaginary weather report?

Of course you don't, because you are a partisan tool.

Obama is a gentleman who had dignity, and not some over inflated narcissist imbecile.
By johnforbes
Wrong, Barry was a hate-drenched incompetent.

He weaponized the IRS, and his corrupt top intel officials knew that Hillary paid for a fake dossier, which Brennan shopped to Harry Reid, and they all knew the dossier was fake BEFORE they lied to a FISA court to wiretap Trump, and they all knew the dossier was fake before the two yrs of the Mueller debacle.
By elklindo69
Trump is such a loathsome piece of shit that even the Taliban refused to come to his terrorist cookout/sleepover on the week of 9/11.

Let that one sink in Johnnie!
By johnforbes
It was a good idea for Trump to attempt to talk to them, and it was a good idea when Obama sought to launch talks too.

Not every American can afford the effete pose of young Elkin, who thinks it is macho to watch a "Rambo" flick.

War is terrible, and trying to avoid it, or end it, is a good thing.

As to Camp David, I've hiked in that area and it is beautiful. There is nothing whatever wrong with talking to foreign leaders there (even loathsome ones like the Taliban).

After all, we all tolerate the leftist lunacy of Elkin's postings.
By Clownkicker
No, dimwit, they were attacking Trump through the courts for exactly the opposite reason-- he wanted to keep decent Muslims out of the country illegally.

Now we know why. Trump only invites known terrorist Muslims into the country.

reliably, you stepped in it again, sillydummy.
By johnforbes
Please, let's not have Sturm und Drang on this storm thread.

As to Melania, her photos in skimpy lingerie did constitute performing jobs which natives could not always perform.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]