Political discussions about everything
Biden said at a town hall in Hanover. Earlier Friday, Biden made numerous blunders during a speech including saying that his health care plan won't have "quality" and that it's "only affordable."

"If you're not satisfied, you have another option, quality options. The public option will be made available," Biden told the crowd. "We'll make sure it's not quality, we’ll make sure it’s only affordable."
What's Trump's healthcare plan?
The people don't need another layer of government to tax and dictate people's choices for their healthcare. It's really that simple.

Now back to Biden promises his government healthcare won't be quality but people will be free to purchase additional healthcare insurance if they want quality care. So the government will tax the hell out of people to build up a new government agency who will over see poor quality healthcare. The rich will be able to not only pay the taxes for the poor quality healthcare but can purchase their own private plans. The Middle income people won't be able to buy quality healthcare plans after paying out their asses to keep the government agency us and running.
"Biden promises his health care plan won't be quality health care but it will be affordable"-RealTool

And Trump promised his healthcare plan would be "terrific" and better than anything we have now and would cost a fraction of the price.

So where is this mythical plan, Tool? In two and a half years Trump and the Republicans STILL haven't come up with ANYTHING to replace Obamacare.

The question is, which scares you more? Biden's plan or Trump's plan? Wait-----Trump's plan is OBAMACARE! :O
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]