Political discussions about everything
"... Kamala Harris bemoaned the influence of the powerful and connected elite last Tuesday when she called on top Justice Department officials to recuse themselves from any matter related to Jeffrey Epstein. She said their former law firm's work on behalf of the financier accused of sexual abuse "calls into question the integrity of our legal system."
Yet the same day, Harris' husband headlined a Chicago fundraiser for her presidential campaign that was hosted by six partners of that firm — Kirkland and Ellis, according to an invitation obtained by The Associated Press.

Reminds me of the movie, "The Godfather II"..
when Michael Corleone said to the corrupt Senator Geary.." we're all part of the same hypocrisy.." :laugh: :laugh:
So she'll take their money but still call them out when appropriate?

Now that's something you don't see everyday; a politician that refuses to sell out her values for money.

I guess you're here cheering her independence and inability to be corrupted by powerful special interests, right, sillydummy?
"My ancestors did not own slaves.
And, even if they could have afforded it, they wouldn't have on ethical grounds.
However, the sleazy forebears of the fake Hispanic "Beto" did."-johnflubs

Again, so what, johnny? How is Beto responsible in any way for something an ancestor did 160 years ago?

How is this supposed to besmirch O'Rourke in your absurdly prejudiced and childish opinion, johnny?

Or did your handlers just get you riled up with meaningless innuendo again? You seem remarkably susceptible to that sort of cynical manipulation of the simple minded.
To me, Bob -- who calls himself "Beto" -- would not inherit guilt.

But Democrats do believe guilt is trans-generational, and is inherited, and that is why they talk about race, race, race, and race.

So, by their own standards, Kumela and Beto are Simon Legrees.
What do you care what someone calls himself, johnny?

Trump's real name is Drumpf, but you don't ridicule HIM for calling himself by another name.

And I suppose to this day you're STILL all indignant about Cassius Clay and Lew Alcindor.

Stop making a fool of yourself, johnny. Really, do yourself a favor.
No, they haven't.

Americans in our youth used Coppertone to get brown skin far darker than illegal immigrants.

Also, it would appear that Beto -- the Hispanic panderer -- and Kumela, their ancestors were Simon Legrees.
"Also, it would appear that Beto -- the Hispanic panderer..."-johnflubs

So that would make Trump "the White panderer" since he supports White Nationalists and attacks non-white Americans.

johnny, honestly, what politician isn't a "panderer"? It is the job description.
But you try to use it as a smear for one politician you don't like yet applaud your own panderer-in-chief for doing the same thing, as always.

Say it with me, johnny--- "hypocrisy"
johnny, honestly, what politician isn't a "panderer"? It is the job description.
I recall watching those Demo debates...
As I understand it, Kamala knows Spanish, Beto thinks he knows Spanish and Castro pretends to know Spanish....
But only Beto used it...hence the " the Hispanic panderer.." :laugh:
You know Johnnie....I would really like to go back to where I came from but that America disappeared in 2016.

Maybe we can loan out the Statue of Liberty....apparently we are not using it at this moment. Looks like Trump thinks America is HIS country right now.
Elkin, you would like the country to belong to believers in Karl Marx.

That isn't happening, at least this year.

But the important issue is why you are allowing any transitory politician to drive you batty.

Obama was a race-baiting leftist, but Republicans merely survived and prospered.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]