Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
So it looks like Bob Barr thought he could lie to Mueller, Rosenstein, the media, the American people, and lie right in the faces of Congress and not have it all unravel like one of Trump's shitty Chinese made neckties?

So where does Trump find these fucking morons...
By johnforbes
Yes, Holder and Lynch were essentially crooked.

Holder was involved in the Marc Rich pardon, wasn't he?

And didn't he get criticized by the entire House for the Mexican gun fiasco.

Lynch, of course, lied about the tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton.
By sillydaddy
So Barr is accused of lying about a report that he made available to all congress members
that to date only two have taken the time to read it...! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
By elklindo69
The Mueller report clearly details a pattern of obstruction by Trump.

Not a single instance of obstruction in the report has been refuted. Trump's lawyer (Bill Barr) has no response.

So Silly....hang on, are you trying to tell me that Trump's justice obstructing attorney general (personal lawyer) who was specifically appointed to obstruct justice for a justice obstructing president has been obstructing justice all along?

Get the fuck out of here!!!
By RealJustme
For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of our Attorney General. Barr was masterful yesterday during his testimony, the dude is very, very intelligent.
By johnforbes
As of yesterday, not a single Democrat even went to read the entire unredacted Mueller report.

Why?

Because the Democrats don't care about it; they just want to complain.
By sillydaddy
Lindsey....told the Demos ...want to impeach? then quite bitching and impeach..! :O
So why are the Demos hesitating? because individual Demos are afraid to lose support ….
Thus it all comes back to being political...! :O
By Clownkicker
johnny, you're being jerked around by your handlers again.

No unredacted Mueller Report was made available to anyone, dummy.

And what WAS made available was only made available to a whopping SIX Democrats. So it isn't surprising that they haven't had time to read it yet. Only two Republicans have bothered to even look at it. Why? Because they don't care about it, obviously. They know perfectly well that it's a another redacted red herring put up by Barr.
By snakeoil
Rich's pardon by Wikipedia.org
Clinton's critics alleged that Rich's pardon had been bought, as Denise Rich had given more than $1 million[28] to Clinton's political party (the Democratic Party), including more than $100,000 to the Senate campaign of the president's wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and $450,000 to the Clinton Library foundation during Clinton's time in office.[24]

Clinton also cited clemency pleas he had received from Israeli government officials, including then-Prime Minister Ehud Barak. Rich had made substantial donations to Israeli charitable foundations over the years, and many senior Israeli officials, such as Shimon Peres and Ehud Olmert, argued on his behalf behind the scenes.[29] Many leading figures of the Jewish world such as Abraham Foxman, the head of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), whose organization had received over $250,000 from Rich over the years also wrote to President Clinton for Rich's pardon.[30][31] Among other leading Jewish leaders writing to Clinton were Shlomo Ben-Ami, Israel's former foreign minister; Michael Steinhardt, a philanthropist and CEO of Steinhardt Associates; and Rabbi Irving Greenberg, chairman of the United States Holocaust Memorial Council, which oversees the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Although none of the figures other than Foxman were investigated for their support of Rich's pardon.[31] Clinton later claimed on more than one occasion that Jewish pressure contributed to his decision to pardon Rich. He stated in an interview with New York Times that "Israeli officials of both major political parties and leaders of Jewish communities in America and Europe urged the pardon of Mr. Rich."[32] He made similar comments off camera to CNBC Geraldo Rivera that "Israel did influence me profoundly".[32]

Speculation about another rationale for Rich's pardon involved his alleged involvement with the Israeli intelligence community.[33][34] Rich reluctantly acknowledged in interviews with his biographer, Daniel Ammann, that he had assisted the Mossad, Israel's intelligence service,[5][13] a claim that Ammann said was confirmed by a former Israeli intelligence officer.[12] According to Ammann, Rich had helped finance the Mossad's operations and had supplied Israel with strategic amounts of Iranian oil through a secret oil pipeline.[5] The aide to Rich who had persuaded Denise Rich to personally ask President Clinton to review Rich's pardon request was a former chief of the Mossad, Avner Azulay.[25][35] Another former Mossad chief, Shabtai Shavit, had also urged Clinton to pardon Rich,[36] who he said had routinely allowed intelligence agents to use his offices around the world.[20]

Federal Prosecutor Mary Jo White was appointed by Attorney General John Ashcroft to investigate Clinton's last-minute pardon of Rich.[37] She stepped down before the investigation was finished and was replaced by James Comey, who was critical of Clinton's pardons and of then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder's pardon recommendation.[38] Rich's lawyer, Jack Quinn, had previously been Clinton's White House Counsel and chief of staff to Clinton's Vice President, Al Gore, and had had a close relationship with Holder.[25] According to Quinn, Holder had advised that standard procedures be bypassed and the pardon petition be submitted directly to the White House.[39][Notes 2] Congressional investigations were also launched. Clinton's top advisors, Chief of Staff John Podesta, White House Counsel Beth Nolan, and advisor Bruce Lindsey, testified that nearly all of the White House staff advising the president on the pardon request had urged Clinton to not grant Rich a pardon.[35] Federal investigators ultimately found no evidence of criminal activity.[36]
By johnforbes
If you know the law of the situation, there's no question Clinton could do it.

But a pardon for perhaps the biggest tax cheat in U.S. history was a stain on the reputations of Holder and Clinton.

Every president should have his own Attorney General, not just Democrats like Obama who had race-baiters like Holder and Lynch.

CNN and MSNBC were saying Barr was Trump's "handpicked" person, but that is nonsense because RFK was handpicked by JFK.

Bottom line, crooked intel officials pushed the fake dossier. Brennan peddled it to Harry Reid, then Senate majority leader.

The fake dossier was the centerpiece of the FISA applications, and it was at the heart of the Mueller probe.

Mueller's chief deputy Weissmann apparently knew BEFORE the start of the probe that the dossier was fake, but he kept on anyhow because he had wept the night Hillary lost the election.

A guy who actually wept that night was number 2 on an investigation of Hillary's opponent Trump.

Totally unfair by any standard.
By Clownkicker
What johnforbes is trying to say is that he couldn't find a shred of evidence to back up his claim that there was an unredacted version of the Mueller Report made available to any Democrats whatsoever, so he simply falls back on the Republican playbook and repeats his made up stupid shit in hopes that dimwitted conservatives will swallow it without question.
By elklindo69
Letter from Mr. Mueller to Barr aka Trump's personal attorney:

“There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation.”

I think we all know by now that’s been Barr’s intention all along. Confusing the public is Barr's strategy which is Trump's as well.
By johnforbes
Come on, Clown.

Politico is NOT an unbiased source, and we both know that.

My earlier remarks -- which are accurate -- remain as I left them, glistening in the noonday sun.
By elklindo69
Republicans cannot grasp the difference between the FBI investigating people who were suspected of breaking the law and and the FBI spying on people.
By johnforbes
Give them a little credit.

None of these people -- not Clapper or Brennan or Comey or Ohr or McCabe or Strzok or Page or Rice or Yates -- really believed Russia influenced anything.

Sure, a few pointless Facebook ads, but the DNC was almost surely never hacked. Why wasn't the server turned over? Why did it disappear and can't be located now?

As Bob Woodward said, Brennan et al. were pushing the fake dossier...
By sillydaddy
The FBI planted an undercover agent disguised as a researcher in the Trump campaign….
No previous administration had done anything like this to an opponent.....but Obama did..
To this day I have not read where anyone in his adminstration has given a clear answer to why was it done.... :O
By Clownkicker
johnny, simply shrugging off my evidence is not a refutation of my evidence.

If you think you have evidence to support your made up stupid shit, then post a link, dummy. But you won't because you can't.

Heck, even a biased link. We'll take a link to any regularly posted news website. Even FOX. They must have something to back up your made up claims. *LOL*
By johnforbes
Barry was recently appointed Professor of Marxism at the University of Nairobi.

By the way, all kidding aside, if you ever get a chance to visit Nairobi, please do so.

Nice climate, great coffee, and you can rent a rifle for protection along with your pickup.
By elklindo69
So the deranged pumpkin headed gasbag in the WH has instructed his hand-picked fixer lawyer at the DOJ to go after the people he imagines to be the perpetrators of his loonietard conspiracy theories so why in freaking fuck do we have a 25th Amendment if we can't use it?
By elklindo69
Recently one of the greatest golfers of his generation received the presidential medal of freedom from the greatest fraud and tax loss loser of his generation.

A slow clap for Donnie..... you are truly one of a kind!
By johnforbes
Remember Bill Clinton used to tote a big Bible and be photographed with it outside church.

This even became an issue during the Lewinsky era because, on one of those Sundays, Bill became so full of religion that he met Monica in the Oval Office later that day for a "conference."
By johnforbes
Beats me, I have to do 400 situps and 120 pushups, then lift my barbells.

But then, I don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome as Elkin does.
By johnforbes
Democrats got caught.

Three years ago, there was a White House meeting with Obama, Biden, Comey, et alia.

Apparently, that was the genesis of the Russia hoax -- an attempt to prevent Trump from winning or, failing that, an effort to use the tools of government to prevent him from governing.

Hillary broke 18 USC 793, and they all knew it, so she had to be protected with a fake investigation.

Then Hillary's fake dossier was used to abuse FISA and wiretap Trump.
By elklindo69
Have the evangelicals been able to explain why God wanted Trump to bankrupt the farmers and crash the stock market?

But wait Johnnie.....the fucking emails!
By johnforbes
Elkin, read this slowly.

Equal justice under the law.

You want to pick and choose what politicians get to break the law.

Elkin, you favored Hillary, so you think she should be able to violate 18 USC 793.

What you are unable to comprehend is that, if Trump broke 18 USC 793, I wouldn't forget that either or absolve him on the basis of partisanship as you do.
By elklindo69
So Johnnie are you going to tell me with a straight face that Trump didn't obstruct justice?

Just imagine if during the Bengazhi investigation that Hillary went out and ordered officials in the state department to not testify. Additionally think what would have happened if she intimidated witnesses and refused to testify???

John Forbes would have been shitting railroad ties and would have shot out into outer space and ripped through the fucking time space fabric!!!

But wait Johnnie.....but those fucking pesky emails!!!!!!!!!!!
By johnforbes
If you want an example of obstructing justice, then look at Hillary's staffers pounding cell phones to bits with hammers.

Hillary DELETED 33,000 emails under subpoena, then bleached the server.

Now there, my boy, is obstruction.

Trump was angry at being falsely charged, and he acted like an executive, and he was angry, but he did NOT obstruct justice and that is why Mueller and his team of 19 Democrat lawyers were UNABLE to charge him with that.
By johnforbes
Do you know that Democrats now seek to devalue and impede Attorney General Barr?

That is obstruction of justice even worse than what they claimed would transpire had Trump limited Mueller, which he did not do.

Instead, they gave Mueller over 1 million documents.
By elklindo69
Trump is so exonerated...he's preventing McGahn from testifying.

Now Trump’s only hope to escape obstruction charges is by more obstruction.
By johnforbes
Disputes over broad subpoenas date back to George Washington.

As to obstruction of justice, that is what Democrats are doing regarding Barr.
By kehiha712
Democratic lawmakers set forward the measure after Mr. Barr did not go along. Democratic also asked Barr not to meddle with Mueller affirming.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]