Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Jobs and the economy
Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
Killing job-stifling regulations
Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
Fair trade
Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
Boosting U.S. energy dominance
By elklindo69
There have been many presidents in the nation's history. Some were scoundrels, others were thieves, and some were morons.

But Trump was the first president to be all three...
By johnforbes
Oh, come on.

Trump graduated from the best business school in the country and had the brainpower to take a 1 million dollar loan, plus advice, and turned it into multiple billions.

Elkin couldn't become a billionaire, nor could I.

Schumer displays poor judgment, but he is the only major politician we know of who got a perfect score on his college boards.

It is one thing to disagree with a person on policy, but quite another to label them a "moron."

Even in Elkin's case, my staff members measured his IQ against that of a locust fence post. Guess which won?
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:Oh, come on.

Trump graduated from the best business school in the country and had the brainpower to take a 1 million dollar loan, plus advice, and turned it into multiple billions.

Schumer displays poor judgment, but he is the only major politician we know of who got a perfect score on his college boards.

It is one thing to disagree with a person on policy, but quite another to label them a "moron."

Even in Elkin's case, my staff members measured his IQ against that of a locust fence post. Guess which won?
Johnnie...why do you persist in making up nonsensical bullshit.

NO

Trump did not take a million dollar loan and turn it into billions, he lived off his billionare father's dole. If Trump truly took one million dollars and turned it into billions of dollars...it would have been truly remarkable.

Very few people have pulled that off; Buffett, Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, Page/Brin. Trump by no means is in that class.
By johnforbes
I would hasten to admit that it would be quite valuable to get the experience of a father in the same business.

But Google Trump's childhood house. It was not tiny, but it merely reflected a modestly successful father.

It is just completely ridiculous to claim Trump's father was a billionaire even at the apex of his net worth. Again, look at his childhood house.

By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:I would hasten to admit that it would be quite valuable to get the experience of a father in the same business.

But Google Trump's childhood house. It was not tiny, but it merely reflected a modestly successful father.

It is just completely ridiculous to claim Trump's father was a billionaire even at the apex of his net worth. Again, look at his childhood house.

Johnnie...

For the life of me I just can't understand why you keep on parroting the same lies over and over again about Trump turning a 1 million dollar loan into a multi-billion dollar fortune?

No matter how many times you parrot it over...that's just bullshit. Maybe you should explain the math behind the returns he would have needed to make such money.
By johnforbes
Elkin, there's no formula or equation which permits anybody to become a billionaire.

Were it so, Elkin would be a billionaire and so would I.

We aren't, and that is because we can't do it.

Trump did do it, by relying on his father's guidance to some extent plus a 1 million loan.

However, his father advised him to stay out of the ritzy areas of NY and Trump did not do that.
By sillydaddy
Chuckie has been in Congress for 16 years...
yet his net worth is reported to be about $500K..

Others with that much time in Congress, have net worth in the Millions..! :o :lol:
By namngulfvet
For the life of me I just can't understand why you keep on parroting the same lies over and over again about Trump turning a 1 million dollar loan into a multi-billion dollar fortune?

No matter how many times you parrot it over...that's just bullshit. Maybe you should explain the math behind the returns he would have needed to make such money.

Elkie, elkie... instead of rambling why dont you provide some proof that this is a lie. And were not talking about pulling shit out your ass or Clowns ass. or shut the fuck up whiner
By elklindo69
Getting your ass handed to you by Ms. Pelosi because you're an incompetent rank amateur negotiator hardly a national emergency.

Unless you are misogynist or have a freakishly small penis or, as in Trump's case, both.

:lol:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment