Political discussions about everything
Lets not forget that Brennan was the guy that denied hacking the computers of U.S. Senators before apologizing for hacking U.S. Senators computers.
He is the guy that was fine with torture (enhanced interrogation) right before he condemned it. (At his confirmation hearings).
This is the guy that testified under oath to Congress that he had no idea who funded the Steele Dossier, right before evidence came out that he not only knew, but is probably one of the instigators of the dossier.
A case of Liberal's hearts over riding their brains and common sense. Sad. there are too many like them who want to feel good about themselves and everyone else, instead of recognizing evil where it exists and the harsh reality of our world.
A case of Liberal's hearts over riding their brains and common sense. Sad. there are too many like them who want to feel good about themselves and everyone else, instead of recognizing evil where it exists and the harsh reality of our world.
Mueller's number one concern is that the information his investigators inadvertently found on the Obama Administration while trying to find something on Trump, will some how be leaked. There needs to be a Special Counsel to investigate the Special Counsel.
The entire theory behind Mueller's appointment was the fake dossier.

Surely the top people knew it was phony, but now everybody else knows too.

It would seem Brennan was behind a lot of this, and it was him who took the fake dossier to Harry Reid and they hatched a plan to get it leaked to CNN.

This is an historic story of corruption to prevent Trump from winning or, if he won, to destroy his chance to govern.

Surely the top people knew it was phony, but now everybody else knows too.

It would seem Brennan was behind a lot of this, and it was him who took the fake dossier to Harry Reid and they hatched a plan to get it leaked to CNN.

This is an historic story of corruption to prevent Trump from winning or, if he won, to destroy his chance to govern.
We now know that Steele and Ohr documented their fear that their actions would be disclosed after Comey was fired. They no longer had Comey covering their backs. The house of cards is falling.
Brennan admitted in a lie-detector test that he had voted for the U.S. Communist Party candidate for president, Gus Hall, in 1976.

So now he is lecturing Americans on other people not kissing up to Russians?

Apparently, this dolt peddled the fake dossier to Senator Reid, and they colluded to ensure that it got leaked to CNN.

Really, would a sane person have voted for a Communist in 1976?
Clownkicker wrote:johnny, would you please explain to namandgulf what "plagiarizing" means.

Apparently he doesn't know how to use a dictionary or a computer.

And while you're at it, tell him I have no interest whatsoever in a "gamer" of any sort.
Sue me Clown..

Again he avoids the subject..

Again No one cares what you think Clown. Your nothing but and asshole licker..
What subject am I avoiding, dumbfuck? Everything I have posted is a direct response to something someone said here.

You are the one avoiding the subject being discussed.

We're talking about politics, but you're talking about asshole licking, as always.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]