Political discussions about everything
Clownkicker wrote:GPS and Ohr's wife are not "the government" dimwit.

Now Wilbur Ross stealing $120 million and and Chris Collins' insider trading, THAT's staggering corruption built into Trump's government.

Get your priorities straight.
And yet Clown being the Black token he is and good little union liberal sheep boy he is. Stands by watching the Democrat party throw his fellow Blacks under the bus for ILLEGALS who are scarfing the "FREE" Benefits on the backs of his fellow brothers. Look at Chicago where Blacks are dying in record number while Libs like Clown turn their backs and have a blind eye. Only an ignorant person would ignore the criminal agenda of the Democrats. Unions lost millions under Obama but yet this Clown continues to support him.
Trump is bring back America and jobs. But ignorant dope heads like the Clown hate him for it.
Only a fucking gutless sheep would continue to support the Liberal Democrat Communist Party
The issue is with Innate, a company doing research on neurological disease.

Based on the info which is public, it is difficult to tell whether this is just another partisan prosecution by Obama leftovers or whether Collins actually made a trading violation.

Martha Stewart went to prison for telling lies to the FBI, but Abedin and Mills both lied in saying they didn't know about Hillary's server when their email revealed they did know.

Were they prosecuted for lies? Heck no, they were important Democrats.
Elkin and Clown can't admit the truth, which is that they would not want a partisan Repub special counsel pursuing a Dem president.

Look how they complained about Ken Starr, and they were correct.

It was wrong to go from Whitewater to DNA on a blue dress, but that is what happened because the special counsel went after the person and didn't delimit himself to looking up any specific crime.
johforbes can't admit the truth, which is that he would not want a partisan Dem special counsel pursuing a Republican president, while at the same time we know for a fact he does not want a Republican counsel pursuing a Republican president.

So all johnforbes is really saying is he doesn't want ANYONE to pursue a Republican president. :lol:
No, Clown, you didn't grasp my point.

I don't like the very notion of a special counsel.

There are tens of thousands of trained enforcement and "justice" people, and it was never necessary to send Ken Starr or Mueller off on some wild goose chase.
Then why didn't you just come out and say it in the first place instead of making a typically partisan post?

If you would just grow a pair and say what your point is once in a while, you wouldn't put us all through this huge waste of time that your posts comprise.

Why are you so afraid of the dimwitted conservatives here?
RealJustme wrote:
RealTool, one of the dimwits johnforbes is so afraid of, melts down like a impotent troll on the internet. Dude, try and have an adult conversation for once.
Once again clown responds with a grade school response. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What do you expect out of an American hating Communist dude claiming to be a ClownLicker! I understand hes running as a Transgender LGBTQFW candidate for mayor.
The only person I am afraid of is Clownslacker.

If he were to fall over (which his enormous belly makes a constant threat), it is entirely possible that he would begin to roll downhill.

Other than an avalanche in the Alps, no spectacle is more commonly feared than the sight of Clown rolling downhill.

However, I did spot a valuable bit of raw insight on this thread which must be posted:

Elkin and Clown can't admit the truth, which is that they would not want a partisan Repub special counsel pursuing a Dem president.

Look how they complained about Ken Starr, and they were correct.

It was wrong to go from Whitewater to DNA on a blue dress, but that is what happened because the special counsel went after the person and didn't delimit himself to looking up any specific crime.
It's pretty funny to see johnforbes admit he's afraid of a guy who's at least 20 (if not 30 or 40) pounds smaller than he is.

Special forces training just wasn't all it was cracked up to be if it produced big pussies like johnforbes.

What johnforbes can't admit he is he simply doesn't want ANYONE (not even one of the most respected Republicans in Washington) pursuing a Republican president, no matter what crimes the president may have committed.
johnforbes believes a Republican president is above the law.

johnforbes is just your typical "rule of law" hypocrite.
He actually thinks the law is for suckers without enough money to warrant special treatment.

By the way, johnny, I never complained about Starr finding DNA on a dress. I complained about Starr thinking DNA on a dress is some sort of crime.
It is no one's business where you leave your DNA as long as it's consensual. Monica wasn't a child. She was 23 years old.
In my state that's old enough to vote, drive, marry, own a gun, drink, consent, and anything else an adult can do.
Clownkicker wrote:It's pretty funny to see johnforbes admit he's afraid of a guy who's at least 20 (if not 30 or 40) pounds smaller than he is.

Special forces training just wasn't all it was cracked up to be if it produced big pussies like johnforbes.

What johnforbes can't admit he is he simply doesn't want ANYONE (not even one of the most respected Republicans in Washington) pursuing a Republican president, no matter what crimes the president may have committed.
johnforbes believes a Republican president is above the law.

johnforbes is just your typical "rule of law" hypocrite.
He actually thinks the law is for suckers without enough money to warrant special treatment.

By the way, johnny, I never complained about Starr finding DNA on a dress. I complained about Starr thinking DNA on a dress is some sort of crime.
It is no one's business where you leave your DNA as long as it's consensual. Monica wasn't a child. She was 23 years old.
In my state that's old enough to vote, drive, marry, own a gun, drink, consent, and anything else an adult can do.
You know whats funny ClownLicker. is watching you Bernies Bitch flounder like the limp turd you are. your so fucking desperate all you have is silly word games
Clinton's problem was that he lied under oath to a federal judge and grand jury.

Starr started with Whitewater and ended up with DNA on a blue dress, which led to Clinton's lies.

Now I was no Clinton fan, but nobody wants a special counsel wandering around for years just looking to pin something on somebody loosely associated with some politician.

Also, these special counsel types made it possible for an agency with thousands of trained investigators to ignore a big case and just leave it to some politically motivated special counsel.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]