Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Hillary's book title asked the question, but the answer is:

What happened was Brennan, Clapper, et al. wanted to stop Trump from winning and protect Hillary who had clearly broken the law.

So the FBI did a fake investigation of Hillary, and exonerated her before they even interviewed 17 witnesses or her either.

Then corrupt officials took a fake dossier Hillary paid 12 million for and used it to abuse the FISA process, then got a judge appointed by Obama to sign it, and then they wiretapped Trump for political purposes.
By Clownkicker
Then the pink unicorns flew by followed by pigs with wings. And strawberries fell like rain and soda pop flowed in the creek.

Dishes of ice cream grew on trees and everyone held hands and sang together.

We all loved such made up fairy stories when we were kids, johnny? But it's time to grow up, fer cripes sake.
By elklindo69
A recap of Trump's Russia Defense:

“Yeah we met with multiple foreign agents to discuss illegal assistance for our presidential campaign but we weren’t successful so it’s not a crime”

Yeah Johnnie.............. it’s still a fucking crime and it’s called conspiracy!

:lol:
By elklindo69
Who were the dimwits trying to convince everybody that Pizzagate is real. Holy fucking shit, the deplorables are really fucking dumbasses!

MAGA!

By johnforbes
Just today, Comey said it was not spying with "regulated" looking with "confidential informants."

In other words, spying.

Clapper admitted they were spying, but said he didn't like the word, but that it was good spying because they were searching for bad old Russians.

Yeah, sure, Jimbo.

Look, it is now beyond dispute that Brennan and Clapper and Comey sought to protect Hillary and frame Trump.

Very sad, but now beyond rational dispute.
By elklindo69
Who doesn't get tickled every time Johnnie tries to justify Trump’s pay to play corruption by claiming “Hillary did it”, hoping that you will not remember that they also said she should die in prison for it?

By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:Who doesn't get tickled every time Johnnie tries to justify Trump’s pay to play corruption by claiming “Hillary did it”, hoping that you will not remember that they also said she should die in prison for it?

How did you come up with this "Trump Pay to Play"
And your saying even though Trump had several spies in his camp not one came up with or could verify Russian Collusion! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Just in recent days, both Clapper and Comey have sought to rationalize spying on Trump's campaign.

In doing so, they have admitted it happened.

But there simply is no excuse for such a perversion of the true purpose of intel and "law enforcement" agencies, which should NEVER EVER be corrupted to the extent they are used to stop one political candidate.
By sillydaddy
Reports says it was to protect Trump... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But they did not offer the same protection to Hillary??? Why not ? :o
By elklindo69
Your garden variety Trumptard is way too fucking stupid to understand just how dangerous the past few days have been:

1. Trump lying about “spies” when it was normal counterintelligence.

2. Trump lying and claiming James Clapper admitted there were “spies”.

3. Nunes abusing the DOJ.
By johnforbes
Look, a spy and a "confidential informant" are the same thing.

How about a little honesty?

Clapper and Comey both admitted that the Trump campaign were spied upon.

Did they spy on Hillary too?

No, they wanted to protect and help her.
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote: How about a little honesty?

Behar: Well, let me get to my questions.

Clapper: — are the Russians, not spying on the campaign. But what are the Russians doing and in a sense, unfortunately, what they were trying to do is protect our political system and protect the campaign.

Behar: … So, I ask you, was the FBI spying on Trump’s campaign?

Clapper: No, they were not. They were spying on, a term I don’t particularly like, but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do.

Behar: Well, why doesn’t he like that? He should be happy.

Clapper: Well, he should be.
By sillydaddy
It was just an informant....the FBI does it all the time...there was no Spying..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Look, a spy and a "confidential informant" are the same thing.

By elklindo69
@realDonaldTrump

Why didn’t President Obama do something about the so-called Russian Meddling when he was told about it by the FBI before the Election? Because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win, and he didn’t want to upset the apple cart! He was in charge, not me, and did nothing.

Trump this morning claimed that Obama planted spies all over his campaign because he was afraid Hillary would lose.

Then Trump in the afternoon claimed that Obama did nothing about Russia cause he believed Hillary would win.

This shit is so crazy you can't make it up..............

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
By johnforbes
A spy and a "confidential informant" are the same thing.

Clapper and Comey both admitted that the Trump campaign was spied upon.

By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:A spy and a "confidential informant" are the same thing.

Clapper, May 22: With the informant business, well, the point here is —

Clapper: — are the Russians, not spying on the campaign. But what are the Russians doing and in a sense, unfortunately, what they were trying to do is protect our political system and protect the campaign.

Clapper: No, they were not. They were spying on, a term I don’t particularly like, but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage and influence which is what they do.

By sillydaddy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have an idea...tell Mueller to close the investigation then....because obviously the "informant"
was monitoring the Russians and knows there was no collusion...no evidence of it anywhere..
that will really make the President happy....if this is really
was concerns the Left... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
A spy and a "confidential informant" are the same thing.

By elklindo69

By johnforbes
Elkin, please.

You are providing a Q and Q featuring liar Jim and leftist nut Joy.

Granted, if you listen to "The View," that would account for your leftist lunacy but you are too young to waste your life in such a fashion.
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:

You actually watch and listen to the "VIEW" A liberal joke.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]