Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
When acting Attny Gen Sally Yates refused to enforce Trump's first travel ban, he fired her on January 30, 2017.

Weissmann, who is now working with Mueller to investigate Trump, emailed Yates in January saying he was "so proud" of her for defying Trump.

So now we have Weissmann joining Strzok as two of Mueller's main staffers and both of them were anti-Trump when they SHOULD HAVE BEEN NEUTRAL.
By RealJustme
It's also exposed that over half of the people Mueller brought on to his team donated to Hillary, not one of the people he brought on board donated to Trump or any other Republican. The investigation was started with fake information and conducted by pro Hillary minions. Trump needs to send in the Special Forces to round up Mueller whole and every senior FBI Agent in DC, they should be forced to take a polygraph before they're allowed back on the job.
By johnforbes
One of my favorites on Mueller's team is Rhee. She was the lawyer for Obama advisor Ben Rhodes. She also worked for the Clinton Foundation. Neutral, eh?

Rhee also represented Hillary Clinton herself. She donated $5,400 to Clinton’s presidential campaign and $7,300 to Obama’s campaign.

Andrew Weissmann donated to Obama’s PAC on six separate occasions, amounting to $4,700 in donations.

Or Elizabeth Prelogar, who clerked for liberal Supreme Court Justices Ginsburg and Kagan. She donated to both Obama and Clinton’s presidential campaigns.

Why on earth would Mueller hire such obvious partisans?
By RealJustme
What the Democrats are doing, is simply an attempt to remove Trump who they feel took Hillary's God given right to be President. They aren't investigating any crimes, they're trying to create them. Under Obama they got away with so much they thought it would be easy and dared anyone question their methods or who they selected.

I predict the backlash will be severe and there will a MAJOR shake up in the FBI and DOJ in the very near future. The Watergate scandal will pale in comparison. They will need to bring in resources from outside of the swamp to investigate, arrest and then clean up the mess.
By johnforbes
Did Mueller think nobody would look up the donations of those he hired?

It does look like Mueller's entire inquiry is just another Democrat effort to rescind the 2016 election.
By Intrepid
As I said yesterday, Andrew McCarthy explains it all in an article he had published yesterday. It was too long to C&P, but it all makes good sense.
By sillydaddy
It does look like Mueller's entire inquiry is just another Democrat effort to rescind the 2016 election.
I certainly does raise some very serious questions about the legitimacy of Mueller's team
The phrase, "Witch Hunt" comes to mind..... :o :o
By RealJustme
It's becoming clear it's more than just a Witch Hunt, they're fabricating evidence, they've already been busted for it, nothing they report can be trusted at this point.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]