A place to share your sexy stories
I have a very long story to share here if anyone is interested. It will take many chapters to cover and a good period of time to tell all about it. Please let me know in the comments if you want me to continue. I will be posting both our sides of the story over time.

Her side is from things she related to me and her own sex diary that I didn't know about until after she died, very suddenly, from an apparent accident at home. Her son gave me a lock box and key and said, "Here you are, have at it." He was always a bit sarcastic to me and I didn't think much about it until I got it home and dove headfirst into it. Considering my almost nonexistent relationship with him over the years, I am sort of surprised he gave it to me. The key was in a sealed envelope with a note from her explaining how she had given him her spare key and the location of the box and that he was to give it to me or my wife without opening it. Well, he didn't open the note but her husband gave him her car and the other key was on the ring so he did look at it, at least a little of it.

The box is a fireproof box about a one foot cube and was pretty full of very interesting stuff. There were many pictures, a few slides, some letters and a hefty diary. There were also a couple of thongs, an orange bikini, a purple 4" butt-plug and an older model vibrator about 10" long that used three "C" cell batteries so it was well over an inch in diameter. I should add here that all these had been gifts from me over a long period of time. That vibrator was from about 1965 and had been sort of hard to get hold of here in the South at that time. It had been a present for her fifteenth birthday. The butt-plug was from the following year. The thongs were also from the 60s and had been called "G-strings" when I bought them. The bikini came along later on. It was not the only one I ever gave her but it was my favorite as I thought the near-reflective orange looked great on her well tanned body and sun bleached long blonde hair. I think it was always her fave as well since it always got her a lot of looks and her mother and first husband thought it did not cover enough of her tits or azz. No one knew it came from me.

The pictures and slides were extremely revealing of her sex life and various partners she'd had over the years from the later 60s until around 2006, a couple of years before her death. I was not aware of any of these except a few of her with me. There were a bunch of letters from me telling her how much I missed her and our little trysts. I had only sent a handful of them because you never knew who was going to get hold of the mail and I had to use near code language when writing to her.

She and her mother didn't fare well together from the time she was about ten and by 16 she gave them an ultimatum of letting her marry her football star BF or she would give them a reason to "have" to let her marry him so they relented and allowed the wedding. He had just graduated high school and had one of those grand letters from Uncle Sam inviting him to spend a couple of years on a government reservation. Due to the marriage at that time he got stuck in Germany instead of Viet Nam for two years. She got knocked up soon after arriving and gave birth over there to her only child, a boy, who always had a shitty attitude from the crib until now at age 50.

We truly loved each other in many ways and especially some we weren't supposed to even know about. As you could tell, she is from my dad's second marriage to the witch mentioned above and we never lived in the same house. In fact, we never slept under the same roof until I was 30 years old. All our playing and experimenting had to be done very carefully and on the sly until she left the first hubby. At that time she told my first wife that she was bisexual and wanted very badly to spend a weekend in bed with her and her husband, me. I didn't know this was coming and was surprised when the deal was made successfully. This was supposed to be our first time together as well as my wife's first time with another girl, at least that I knew of. Sister in her best conniving and manipulative ways had my wife wrapped around her fingers.

Here is where I need to break it off for a while and come back with how we began with each other and get into all our sneaking around in front of the whole family without ever having anyone call us out about it. Please let me know if there is anyone who would like to read more about our affair.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]