A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
During our summer vacations on the beach, my girlfriend said she needed to talk with me. She looked like embarrassed and when she began to talk, she really was. She said she knew my son (from my first marriage) was always peeking at her when she was sunbathing, in her nightgown, whenever. And it was making her very uncomfortable. She said it was normal for boys of his age to be curious so she had not said anything at first, but since he kept doing she was forced to mention it to me.

She could not understand why he had started this, so I tried to explain about the nonstop sex fever that hit most guys at a certain age. I told her that he probably just wanted an image for his fantasies, and when he saw something interesting he’d probably leave her alone.

First she thought I was lying, then that I was kidding. She repeated this statement, saying, "Really?" Well, I was already imagining her following through, so I confirmed my theory. She brought it up a couple more times that night and seemed to be considering some action.

The next day was Saturday and I left early for going fishing all the morning. When I arrived she told me about her morning. She said my son was in the kitchen and she was had been thinking in my theory. She was heading downstairs in a long robe but she changed her mind and went back to her room and removed the robe. She said her heart was pounding as she took it off. She came downstairs, where Peter was eating, wearing just a sleeveless white t-shirt and yellow panties.

She was determined to act as though nothing was unusual, so greeted him casually as she walked in and got some juice. She told me she could see her reflection in the picture window, could see how she looked and Peter's eyes on her immediately. She went about making her breakfast as Peter watched from the kitchen table.

He clearly didn't know what to think; he just sat and tried not to stare too obviously as she moved around the kitchen. She told me she had a hard time at first trying not to feel embarrassed at his level of excitement, and kept chatting to give him time and an excuse to look right at her. With her breakfast ready, she moved to the table and sat across from Peter, with her back to the sunny window. She ate, getting up now and then, getting juice for him to provide an excuse to stay longer and another look at her entire body.

Then, she asked Peter when his father would be back. Hearing it would be a couple of hours still, she announced that she had some laundry to do, and that she'd be right back. Peter hadn't moved when she returned, she put some things in the washer and then crossed her arms, took her t-shirt from the bottom and pulled it up taking it off over her head and threw it inside the washing machine, revealing her glorious rack inside a matching yellow bra. As she moved around she could feel her breasts moving just a little, and her nipples dragging across the fabric. She really had his attention, then. Peter moved to a seat at the counter, a few feet from her. She made a show out of washing several bras and panties while he watched. She told me about washing one of her favorite sheer bras, then holding it up, wet and even more sheer, then turning and smiling through the fabric at my son.

She finished, but was still very excited and not ready to stop showing off. There were hanging plants in front of the window, so she decided to water them. Peter was still at the table, just looking, as she filled a pitcher and climbed onto a chair to reach the plants. Now he stood up and went just behind her. She reached back and pulled her panties up into kind of a thong so her ass cheeks were right in front of him at eye level! She said she could feel his eyes on her bottom. She managed to splash a little water on the front of her bra before finishing, and it was clinging to her breasts in spots here and there. Done with the plants, she leaned back against the counter and just let him stare her body as they talked a bit more.

On her way back upwards and, for ending the show, she passed the mirror at the top of the stairs and stopped for a moment to take in just how close to naked she had been in front of the boy and how excited she felt. She went to the bathroom, closed the door, stripped off her underwear to take a bath.
Fifteen minutes later, he knocked on the door and asked if he could come in!! That surprised her as she never thought it could occur. She thought an answer but before she could speak he came in, stood there and watched when she was naked in the tub!!!

Fortunately the bath water was deep enough and soapy enough to give her some coverage, however, she slid down a bit so her breasts were mostly hidden. She was nervous and also very anger but tried to act like nothing unusual was happening. They chatted a bit but she was too embarrassed to think much. As they talked about everything, she was blushing read since the soap was slowly diluting in the water and soon he could see her whole body naked.

Suddenly we heard the living room door opening and her mother saying hello!!!! He ran out of the bathroom and went downstairs. She quickly stood up, wet and naked, closed the door firmly, took a towel and rubbed herself dry. Then she wrapped up and walked out to her room where her clothes were.
By canepar
Ok, by public request, lets go...

It was mid-summer and the kind of heat where it was almost unbearable. I had been doing some gardening odd jobs and Sylvia, my girlfriend, had been sunbathing on the patio in the backyard. The place has the benefit of a very private backyard, with no neighbors having a view over the fence. We were pretty confident, so she ended up ditching her bikini top and was laying out on the chair topless to even her tan lines. I kept myself busy in the garden, just enjoying the view.

My son was supposed to have come around the day before to drop off a few borrowed things and hadn't shown up. I had completely forgotten about it. He had a duplicate of the house keys which I had forgotten about. So as it happens, Sylvia was lying on her back reading a book and I was in the garden right at the moment my son Peter came around the side of the house carrying the bags that he was supposed to bring over the day before. I noticed him before Sylvia did, and I saw him immediately spotted her laying completely on show. His eyes went wide and he froze in place staring at her before noticing me. I kind of didn’t know what to say either and just awkwardly called her name to get her attention. She lowers her book, spotted Peter and let out a yell, and covered herself with her arms. There's was an awkward silent moment before I started laughing and then she joins in, face going bright red.

Peter was apologizing for not calling ahead and said that he would leave, but the whole time he kept glancing at Sylvia as she sat there covering herself. I walked over to take the bags from him and Syliva started saying that it was ok, that she had just forgotten, don't feel bad, etc.

I suggested going inside and getting a towel for her, but she said it was fine, she would do it and she told Peter to stay for a drink. I was kind of surprised by this and couldn't take my eyes off her as she slid off the chair, stood up, turned around, and lowered her hands as she walked into the house. To go inside she had to turn side on to us and I knew Nick was getting the same view that I was.

Even more surprising was seeing her return with three drinks and still topless. Acting unusually casual given the circumstances, she shrugged and said something along the lines of “well you've seen it all now anyway and it's too hot to be sitting in a towel”. Her bikini top was bunched up on the floor on the other side of the lounge chair but I wasn't about to suggest she put anything on.

The weirdest part was that despite being the only one half-naked, Sylvia appeared the most relaxed and casual. I was ecstatic at how this played out, I love showing her off and it never occurred to me that she would get a kick out of it this close to home. My heart was racing and I was just trying to focus on not looking like a grinning idiot. Peter was clearly shocked at her walking back through the door uncovered, but he seemed to regain his composure along with her comment. Sylvia started chatting with him like any normal catch up and I just got to sit there as a very excited observer, watching as his eyes would flick downwards whenever she looked away.

She made no effort to cover her chest. It was scorching hot outside and she had sweat running down her body and I'd never realized how much that turned me on. Once we finished the drinks Peter excused himself to go and some awkward hugging followed before he left, stealing a few less than discrete glances over her body as she stood up.

Once he was gone we headed back inside and I immediately began quizzing Sarah on what just happened. What she told me was that she didn't sexually think of him, but she still found it incredibly exciting to be seen like that. It seemed to her like a safe and neutral way to get some enjoyment. She'd told me that when she went inside she had planned to get a towel, but got too excited and didn't want to pass up an opportunity that might not come again.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]