Exhibitionists meet here!
By ErikaBarcelona
Hi all, I just thought I would ask what people think about nudist beaches.

I regularly visit them here in Catalunya, spain that is. Going nude, topless or whatever you like is legal here of course.

Anyone been here and enjoyed this?

Love
Erika
By Jewel701
I love nude beaches althought have never been to Spain. We have sandy hook and hedonism in Jamaica and a few others. I hate swimsuits!!!!!
By ErikaBarcelona
Hi there Spanish wife,

Lovely to see other Españolas por aqui!! I started the thread because looking around the net I saw that going topless is illegal in the States, that's right isn't it? Having grown up with everyone in topless here, doing it all the time when I was younger and now moving on to nude beaches it just seemed strange so I decided to see what people thought about it.

Here on voyeur web there are lots of contributions of Spanish beaches with girls in topless that always strike me as a little out of place.

Hasta luego guapa

Un beso
Erika
By ErikaBarcelona
By the way just for a laugh, if anyone ever travels from Barcelona south by train remember to sit on the left as you go past Hospitallet. The nudist beach is visible from the train and lots of people always try to get a glimpse as the trains speeds past!

johnny, you claim to have a JD yourself, and no in[…]

Once you see it you can’t unsee it. An impossible[…]

So Much Winning!!!!

I knew this thread would be here, lol . Anyway, no[…]

"They relied on serial liar Cohen who admitte[…]

^^^^^^^^Look at 'im squirm.^^^^^^^^ When johnforb[…]

johnny, you made it up, as you make up everything […]

The Meaning of Life

In some of his 8,241,025 postings over his 78 year[…]

A short while after I started dating my wife I fou[…]