Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
...Bush was president and the stock market would dip a few points?
Lumpy would charge in here waving his hands in the air and proclaiming the end of the world and impending Armageddon. He would assert that Bush had, "bankrupted" (Lumpy's made up word) everything he everything he touched and this stock dip was another example of how Bush was destroying everything in sight.

Now Lumpy's brutha Obozo controls the levers of power and the market has made a true nosedive.

All's quiet on the Lumpster front.
By Clownkicker
All this is is the markets worrying about the possibility of a Republican President getting voted in next year.
Ask RealTool. It has nothing to do with China.
By Intrepid
Au contraire. From Bloomberg Business:
These Charts Show How Hard China Has Hit Global Markets
The damage is everywhere
By Trista Kelley Camila Russo
August 21, 2015 — 11:41 AM MDT

Weak manufacturing data out of China was the latest bad news to wreak havoc in financial markets this week. The devaluation of the yuan last week sparked global growth concerns that hit almost every global asset class, finally reaching what had until now been a bastion of stability: the S&P 500

The pain seems never-ending for commodities, hurt again by the weakest Chinese factory data since the global financial crisis. The Bloomberg Commodity Index slid to its lowest level since 2002, while oil had the longest run of weekly declines in almost 30 years. Copper, nickel, zinc, aluminum, tin and lead also fell. BlackRock estimates commodity industry ETFs have seen outflows for five straight months.
A strong Republican president instead of the weak, incompetent Islamo-Marxist idiot we now have would bring stability and relief to the markets.
By Clownkicker
See Insipid, when I don't include an emoticon, (which you ridicule) you morons don't get that it's a joke.
What any intelligent person would take away from my post is that I understand it's about China while RealTool disregards reality and goes with his handler's ridiculous partisan political propaganda to explain market movement.

But you just aren't smart enough to override your sour nature when confronted by obvious sarcasm.
By johnforbes
Over the course of his years in San Francisco, Clownhacker had many concerns about being overridden.
By Clownkicker
I can understand you would grow weary of being regularly beaten down on this forum, but I fail to see why it should be necessary to put you through that humiliation again.
By sillydaddy
Clown, makes light of the concern for the current financial crisis attributed to the Chinese.....

But some may forget that years ago.....

Clown, then, in the grip of an intoxicating euphoria of, "Hope and Change"...

threw caution to the wind and invested in an Obama Commemorative Plate....

As you all know those plates were made China.

And although Clown jokes about it...(previous posts are evidence he has no sense of humor)...

the financial crisis must keep him awake at night.
By elklindo69
Intrepid wrote:Au contraire. From Bloomberg Business:
These Charts Show How Hard China Has Hit Global Markets
The damage is everywhere
By Trista Kelley Camila Russo
August 21, 2015 — 11:41 AM MDT

Weak manufacturing data out of China was the latest bad news to wreak havoc in financial markets this week. The devaluation of the yuan last week sparked global growth concerns that hit almost every global asset class, finally reaching what had until now been a bastion of stability: the S&P 500

The pain seems never-ending for commodities, hurt again by the weakest Chinese factory data since the global financial crisis. The Bloomberg Commodity Index slid to its lowest level since 2002, while oil had the longest run of weekly declines in almost 30 years. Copper, nickel, zinc, aluminum, tin and lead also fell. BlackRock estimates commodity industry ETFs have seen outflows for five straight months.
A strong Republican president instead of the weak, incompetent Islamo-Marxist idiot we now have would bring stability and relief to the markets.
The last two market crashes were under Bush, from what I remember.

Jackass!!!

:lol:
By johnforbes
Over the course of his years in San Francisco, Clownhacker had many concerns about being overridden.

He has also been hit hard by Chinese.

The man is supposedly a wiz at real estate develop[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian