A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
We took advantage of a warmish evening to walk to a local pizza place with outdoor eating on a darkish patio. It is dark enough that my wife has previously worn a see through bra as a top, but today she chose a strapless leather bra and pencil skirt. A friend of hers made the bra to match sized to be just slightly smaller than her breasts so it floated on them and squeezed them slightly and to reveal just a little bit of areola at the top edge. It was far too cold for the outfit, but my wife isn’t one to put her tits away without very good reason.
By fastglass427
Very nice, it must be the season for leather my wife has worn leather two days in a row the other night we went for a light dinner and a few drinks down at the boardwalk after work she was wearing a black leather miniskirt and a black satin blouse buttoned-down enough showing her black satin and lace bra supporting her ample cleavage, I commented on how nice her skirt fit and showed off her ass she whispered wait till we get home. We made it home my curiosity peaked as much as my cock in my pants, she excuses herself to the bedroom and comes back a few minutes later wearing a black leather bra matching panties black stockings and garter belt, and a pair of thigh-high boots and was in a very dominant mood but it was a fun night for sure.
The following night we go out and she is wearing a red leather skin-tight dress with no panties or bra her tits were practically jumping out of the zippered top, needless to say, she garnered a lot of attention she was doing some dirty dancing with one of her girlfriends from work who we met there and she invited back to our place. Her lady friend giggled and said oh my that sounds like fun. We get home and my wife excuses herself again and asked her friend whom she's known for a long time and has had sex with countless times if she needed to freshen up, my wife called for me to make then a few cocktails when they returned I gave them their martini's with my wife wearing no red leather crotchless garter panties and stockings no bra her melons swinging in the breeze and she loaned her GF a leather vest and miniskirt. We sat on the couch sipping our drinks and she told her friend hubby has been working way too hard I think we should show him a really good time with that she told me to stand up and the two proceeded to strip off all my clothes and walked me to the center of the room her friend go o her knees and proceeded to rim my asshole while my wife gave one of her signature blowjobs. They took turns switching positions and repeated this throughout the night. Something about the smell of leather makes her extra frisky. She says when the mood strikes her she will pocket her panties and hike up her skirt and thoroughly get off on the feel of European leather on her bare ass and pussy
By AnonAnon
My wife enjoys creating an atmosphere where her friends can be bolder than they might otherwise be. Dinner tonight was with a couple we're close friends with. The other lady wore a plunging top revealing ample cleavage and my wife wore a sheer all revealing corset over pants. My wife never tires of people staring at her tits, so we stopped off at the local ice cream stand for some fun showing off of the ladies.
By AnonAnon
With holiday parties gone this season, opportunities for my wife to wear something slightly scandalous in public disappeared but we were invited to smaller dinners that made up for it. To a small dinner with four couples, my wife wore a long see through loose skin colored cotton dress that put her gorgeous naked ass on display. Seated people probably got to see more than they wanted between her legs, but she loves getting into a dress and pushing it further than she intended at the start. The button front provided some modesty over her landing strip with her signature see through nipples being the main attraction. I saw her hitch the dress up a few times, letting the button front gap for some very deliberate pussy views she provided with a smile, but the star of the evening was certainly her naked back.
By AnonAnon
My wife invited to a quick lunch date at our favorite taco stand. You have to wait in line outside and she’s previously worn some very see through tops that have been fun to look at for everyone while waiting in line. The reduced lines from Covid meant she felt like she could push from see through to sheer and we arrived at the taco stand with her tits on display behind a loose sheer top. Just a few others in line but the effect was predictably fun with my wife striking up a conversation with fellow looking on and a few of us enjoying her tits along with her showing them off.
By fastglass427
Your story about your wife at the taco stand brought back a great memory, We both love a good BBQ joint so when a new one opened up a few towns over we decided to go check it out. So it was summer time pre covid so we sat inside and checked out the menu, it was seasonably warm out but not blistering hot so they had the AC on but it was like a deep freeze in this place. So the owner comes over and starts chatting us up not unusual but then he has his partner who was cooking come over to our table and then the guy in the kitchen do whatever it is he was doing. Having a blonde moment totally oblivious she said oh it's a nice touch that the owner welcomed us they all seem very friendly. She was wearing a light pink shirt not anything risque or see through, but the combination of the extremely cold air from the AC that we were sitting under big along with her choice to wear a bra with a very sheer fabric which is actually see thru and did nothing to hide her rock hard big nipples. At first I didn't say a word but two guys walked in and ordered from the counter and both made it a point to check her out. I softly said well maybe the fact that your nipples are hard as diamonds and probbaly have every guy in the place hard might have something to do with their friendliness. All she could do was giggle oh well too late now she ate her BBQ and made it a point to sensually lick her lips. When we got up to leave she made it a point to push her chest out while waving goodbye to the owners. She said well thats the last time we come here, I asked why because they all where staring at your nipples, she laughed no because the food sucked
By AnonAnon
That’s the perfect attitude! Don’t take it too seriously and join in the fun. Our favorite barbecue place is across the street from my house and it’s the sort of small family-run place where people are free with compliments to sexy women. There’s another local place that requests a photo for their Facebook page if you go in in a sexy dress. It’s my wife’s favorite setup for dinner dates. The first time I took her there we had just started dating and she loved to push my boundaries by being very risqué in her outfits around people I knew. She used to have a cotton romper that she loved to wear unbuttoned down to her navel. If she walked straight it didn’t show much, but it was a statement worn like that. If she bent down or sat down, you could see whatever you wanted. Since she knew how often I went to this place, she figured it would be fun to wear the romper there so she did. I was a little uncomfortable, but the owner’s first comment was, “Wow, you brought in a lady!” With that reaction he cemented a monthly show for the decade to come.

Covid has presented some interesting opportunities. My wife recently received a delivery from our local Chinese take-out in a very flimsy very plunging house shirt I enjoy for its almost continuous nip slips. When she came back in I noticed that’s all she had on and asked her how the pussy flashing business was going. Her response was, “All of us enjoyed it.” The all, to her obvious delight, included a passing neighbor.
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
My wife thoroughly enjoys dressing provocatively and creating situations where she will flirt with or flaunt her assets, one night in particular she said she needed some gum while we were on our way to a dance club. Ok so I found a late night convenience store with only one attendant who was let's say not of American ancestry so she took off her jacket and tossed it on the seat saying I'll be right back. Needless to say his eyes bugged out of his head seeing her in that red top and black mini skirt. She kept bending over asking him to take this or that out of the counter giving him full view of her melons at ties she said she was only a nipple away from a wardrobe malfunction....lol then she blew his mind asking him for several boxes of condoms and some gum. She just smiled saying a girls gotta be prepared. Oh oh prepared for what Miss, she winked saying for anything that pops up looking at his obvious hard on straining to break free. She reached into her top and pulled out a $50 bill she knows he got a full view of her tits and he was speechless, he took his time slowly counting out her change. She winked at him and licked her lips saying have a good night, oh please do come back very soon Miss please come back soon. She got back in the car and we laughed all the way to the club. Here are a few of her attention getting outfits

Copy of LeggzDD.jpg
Copy of LeggzDD.jpg (636.53 KiB) Viewed 29315 times
Attachments
Copy of DSC02634DD.jpg
Copy of DSC02634DD.jpg (372.78 KiB) Viewed 29315 times
june mammabear2 096DD.jpg
june mammabear2 096DD.jpg (217.2 KiB) Viewed 29315 times
AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
LOL. That's great. She created a good story for that guy to tell his friends. It'd be a far more fun job for him if he had visitors like her more often.

My wife loves it when people interact, but I know what you mean about non-Americans being a little more shocked than Americans. We're used to our local food places where her outfits are fun but not that shocking because there's a lot of see through and tiny dresses about. I'm not sure I believe her, but my wife claimed to have been misled by Yelp! in her choice of a very ethnic dining place one evening. She had on a sarong thin skirt and a very loose tie front top made for an evening of nip slips. In one of our regular places she'd have gotten a number of frankly appreciative looks, but in that place there were guy turning around to stare every few seconds. She was like chum in shark-infested waters. It was kind of fun because she played up to it, turning to the server while placing her order allowing a nipple to show and then, when I had walked away from the table bending over the table to get her bag giving a final complete view of her tits to the keen observers. Since she thinks of letting it all hang the way a larger woman might think of showing just her cleavage.
fastglass427 liked this
By AnonAnon
A similar level of exposure where we had gone to a local bar with some friends had totally different reactions. My wife was wearing a plunging wide-cut wrap dress that provided some cover when viewed straight on but nice nipple views to those passing behind or alongside. On top of that it was a very slinky trashy gold dress so the entire effect was of someone extremely and immediately available. The ladies were at the bar while us guys were chatting a distance away. Lots of guys paused and complimented her outfit but took the hint that the women weren’t looking for interaction without them once having to point at us. Maybe one guy hung on too long and stared too hard, making a “Nice tits” type of compliment rather than a “Nice dress” compliment, but that’s to be expected. We’ve had worse reactions in people’s homes where the guests have been (slightly drunk) friends.
By fastglass427
AnonAnon wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 pm LOL. That's great. She created a good story for that guy to tell his friends. It'd be a far more fun job for him if he had visitors like her more often.

My wife loves it when people interact, but I know what you mean about non-Americans being a little more shocked than Americans. We're used to our local food places where her outfits are fun but not that shocking because there's a lot of see through and tiny dresses about. I'm not sure I believe her, but my wife claimed to have been misled by Yelp! in her choice of a very ethnic dining place one evening. She had on a sarong thin skirt and a very loose tie front top made for an evening of nip slips. In one of our regular places she'd have gotten a number of frankly appreciative looks, but in that place there were guy turning around to stare every few seconds. She was like chum in shark-infested waters. It was kind of fun because she played up to it, turning to the server while placing her order allowing a nipple to show and then, when I had walked away from the table bending over the table to get her bag giving a final complete view of her tits to the keen observers. Since she thinks of letting it all hang the way a larger woman might think of showing just her cleavage.
One thing my wife said is that this guy was harmless and a young kid she has had interaction with some older non American of the convenience store types who are nothing but pigs staring at her tits and saying things to their friends in their native language even when she wasn't dressed provocatively one such time was when she was in a store picking out a card for a friend she understood enough to haul off and crack him one right to the face dropping him to his knees, she lifted the bottom of her shirt enough to show her holstered pistol. She told me that pissed her off more than any of the hey baby nice tits comments at the bars which is to be expected. She also pointed out how most of them are overweight and have poor grooming habits a pet peeve of hers ....lol but its take the good with the bad I guess
By AnonAnon
My wife is most comfortable in or around our social circle and in controlled places like restaurants and bars so the worst-case is an over-served guest making a fool of himself. Nothing too serious. It can even be fun. Even the homeless guys around us seem to have some style when it comes to compliment someone passing in the street. We walk to local restaurants quite often and a low whistle or a smile and “Keep it up,” type of comment is pretty commonplace and mutually enjoyable.

One of the weird things I’ve noticed is some guys wanting to talk trash to me instead of just complimenting my wife. My wife likes to wear woven pants without panties. They show off a lot of ass and a distinct landing strip shadow through the weave. She says panties would be more obvious than going nude underneath, but I think she likes the shock factor of the partial frontal nudity at a slightly sexy social event. At a sexy themed house party a few years ago my wife had one of these pants on and was really working them. There was a fire pit going and the firelight was doing a great job of punching through the pants and lightning up her crotch. The view from behind between her legs was particularly revealing. I saw her crouch for photography a few times with some pretty mind blowing views into her ass crack resulting to the rear. It was a very bold show even by her standards. She’s worn the same pants to crowded stadiums, but never is such revealing lighting conditions. I was standing across the fire pit from her enjoying the show when a guy came up and stood next to me getting very excited about her. I let him talk for a bit until he got borderline crude and then walked him over and introduced him as an admirer of her pants. It was fun to watch his embarrassment. She put him at ease quickly though, but word of that sort of thing gets around our social circle discouraging repeat incidents. On rare occasions when I’m with someone I don’t see that often I’ll get a slightly cringeworthy reminiscing comment from someone who was at a party with my wife. I mostly just say something along the lines of I’ll pass along the compliment. It’s something to be enjoyed in the moment, but talked about over beer later.
By fastglass427
WE have only had a very few crude remarks one by some old guy who seemed like the church going bible thumping type well what the fuck take your high moral standards someplace else, people come here to have fun Jerkoff is what a female friend told him before I could get a word in. The other times were from women, one woman commented on what she was wearing and told her to act her age, she smiled and said I don't know how to at at my age I've never been this age before a couple of young 20 something girls also in the ladies room cracked up and encouraged her, one looking at Ms Priss saying honey you dream of having tits like hers we all know your husband does. I love women the can be so caddy and hold nothing back,. She gets along with all the young girls at work and when we go out no one believes her when she tell them her age, one of the regular younger girls said thats because your young at heart and you have a beautiful body and you should be damn proud of it which is exactly how I feel the day she stops showing off all the hard work she put into achieving her body I'll be a little sad but ok with it
By AnonAnon
As we get older we like different things. When we were younger we moved in much larger crowds and my wife one went to a movie at the main park in town braless in a fishnet top and we were so comfortable with it I reached up and fondled a nipple when I was kissing her at one point. It was fun hanging out with a topless girl around thousands of people and many of our friends having fun checking out her tits. We were sharing a minivan with a bunch of friends so there was no privacy at all. Some of my guy friends were pawing at her in mock lust and there was no subtlety to it at all. Today we pick far more intimate environments and those same friends would probably get the same level of enjoyment out of it with a quarter of the noise.
By Jocko64
Well mine loves showing, is proud of her body and I encourage her and praise her all the time. She is very discreet, makes her flashing look accidental, I love it! Never wears panties, but her dresses and skirts go to knee, wear shelf and sheer bras, usually with button up blouse so she has control. Loves going to high end bars and sitting at bar teasing younger guys. Sometimes they get to cop a feel or maybe touch her bald pussy. I am always there to "rescue " her. We have open marriage but have a pact, no strangers! Now at house parties where we know folks??? Different story
fastglass427, AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
Body confidence is very sexy, but even someone with a lot of it needs the occasional push. Once in a while my wife comes to me seeking an opinion on something revealing. Over the years I’ve learned she’s just looking for an endorsement rather than an opinion and I’ve perfected the process ... to our mutual benefit.

While on the way to a party one evening my wife asked me if her top was too see through for a party in the suburbs. I looked at her bra showing through and suggested that removing the bra would actually make for a more subtle display. I was half joking but she didn’t need persuading. The bra came off, which was kind of fun by itself in traffic and I was glad I had a sense of humor.
By fastglass427
I agree body confidence in itself is very sexy to watch my normally vanilla middle aged housewife/mom dress in sexy attire and look great in it not just in my opinion but even from younger females is not only an extreme confidence booster for her self esteem but it's a turn on for me as well. I have become very good at recognizing when someone is sucking up and when their sincere and these girls some from her gym and some from work and even daughters of friends always compliment her . One friends daughter works out with her at the gym and her mom tells me that she sets goals to at least keep up with Lori and is amazed at how much energy and stamina and actual physical strength she has, my wife laughs and says good genes I guess. She makes a point of accentuating her positive assets as I call them see thru bras or shelf bra so her nipples which are very prominent are always on display, blouses are unbuttoned just enough to show her cleavage sweaters and shirts are always tight fitting, as are her skirts tight ass hugging and all are above the knee some higher than others. I can totally see her point when she says I've worked very , very hard to get this body and maintain it so I enjoy showing off my hard work. She says to me its like you building one of your cars or motorcycles and then leaving it in the garage under a car cover. Well when she puts it that way you have to agree with her, she does dress tastefully around family and at neighborhood gathering except when she went to the neighbors pool party wearing an electric blue one piece that didn't leave very much to the imagination but her and our neighbor are frequently naked in our hot tub but she applies decorum and restraint especially if children are around. It was pretty funny one time when one of the neighbors kids who is around 12 or 13 and his friends couldn't take their eyes off er at the pool party and our friend laughed saying she was causing these young boys to get hard ons not her intention of course but the following day when she was bending over weeding in the flower beds in the front yard she get the three volunteers willingly came across the street to help.
Like you I am somewhat of a wardrobe consultant, I have given her the sign to pull her skirt up a little more when seated at the bar or unbutton one more button funny I have never gotten any push back or criticism on my advice, the validation is a mere formality
Jocko64 liked this
By AnonAnon
Personal fitness is a hobby for both of us so that part works out. Working out gets tougher with age, but workout discipline seems to get easier and even automatic. We have a mostly hidden from public view lap pool where my wife likes to swim in the nude so visits to public pools are rare and happen if friends invite us to a subdivision pool in the suburbs. My wife always get a kick out of some kid in his high teens checking her out. Her suit of choice at such venues is either a black plunging neckline one-piece that shows a lot boob or a white one that covers but is unlined so you can see her nipples.

We met some friends of pizza at lunch today. It was warm enough and my wife was charged with some time we had been enjoying together just prior so I requested she wear one of her see through pants to lunch. With covid keeping her from her waxing place, the pants were more provocative than usual and caused a fun stir at lunch. We walked to the restaurant and my wife just tucked in behind me when we came across people on the sidewalk, so their double takes when they got close and passed were a lot of fun.
By fastglass427
The part about your wife not being able to go to her normal waxing place reminds me of a funny story about when I was dating this girl many years ago who had a very thick bush she kept it trimmed somewhat but apparently not enough. I took her out one shopping one day and she tried on this skin tight white miniskirt of a very sheer material she asked me what I thought, now as hot looking as it was I told her what I saw and that wearing it to a Christening may not be appropriate . Well she was in a pissy mood to begin with and didn't appreciate what had to say so I just said your a big girl you can buy and wear whatever you want. The following weekend she was wearing the new skirt with a black blouse also form fitting and when she stood just right with the sun to her back her bush was on public display for everyone to see :laugh: The priest even got an eyeful along with everyone and I mean everyone taking notice even her mother just gasped and came over to her and said what the hell were you thinking didn't you even look in the mirror before you left. I stood silently at her side but inside I had a shit eating grin from ear to ear. She spent the rest of the day either seated or hiding behind me.. :laugh: Well her sister suggested she go with her for a bikini wax. So I went with her but stayed out in the lobby of course well I could hear her screaming form the lobby and let say she was about as much fun a cat who had a kerosene rag shoved up its ass...lol My wife has been clean shaven for over 15 years now and has no plans on growing it back she not only loves the way it feels but it also works well with her fashion choices and to my liking as well. We were out at a bar/restaurant one weeknd one of our favorite places with another couple this place is ocean side and has its own beach so women of all shapes and sizes some looking great and some not so great can be seen in bikini or sexy one piece suits. One girl walks by and it honestly was disgusting to see her pubic hair sticking out of both sides of the material covering her pussy. My wife say without skipping a beat it looks likes she look like Buckwheat on a bad hair day ! Myself and the other guy a;most spit out beer through our noses but his girlfriend laughed so hard she had to go to the ladies room. So I guess with some people they let their confidence over take their sense of good judgement
By AnonAnon
My first exposure (pun intended) to my wife’s see through pants was early in our dating and a total surprise to me. I’d picked her up to go to a house party and was climbing up some stairs to the rooftop deck behind her when I realized that everything was on display. I thought maybe I’d missed a small thong, but she confirmed that was not the case. The view from the front was of her neatly trimmed landing strip showing through the weave as clearly as you’d want to without it being too vulgar. The pants were stretch fabric and tight and followed every contour. Her top was a small bandeau top worn high up so the views were without distraction. It was a holy shit moment followed by realizing I was dating a girl whose nearly naked ass and bush were being checked out by about a hundred people many of whom we knew and that she was totally comfortable with it. Once of twice when I’ve not been sure she has wanted to show everything on display I’ve pointed it out and all she’s been concerned about has been a tampon string showing.
By AnonAnon
Jocko64 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am Well mine loves showing, is proud of her body and I encourage her and praise her all the time. She is very discreet, makes her flashing look accidental, I love it!
I realized very quickly that my wife was not into discreet flashing. Her style was to push the boundaries and totally own it. When we had been dating about half a year she pulled me on to her second floor deck for sex. It was dark, but some of the neighbors around her definitely had a view on to the deck. Once she had me flat in the shadows she got up on top and when she was done, she crouched leaning against the wall for a good while talking to me lying in the shadows. It was a strange experience to run into her neighbors knowing they’d seen us the night before, but she enjoyed every bit of it.
By sjd0404
Ginger and I finally were able to have a date night. I found a quiet and safe lounge. Ginger was excited to go out. She spent the day getting ready to be pimped; she just didn't know it. As per request, just a sheer and lace chemise under her shaved beaver coat and spike heeled lace up boots.
I guided Ginger to a sofa in a low light corner of the lounge. She followed orders immediately and asked me to help her off with her coat. I went and ordered our drinks. About 15 feet away two younger men were having a couple of beers. I could see them looking over and seeing Ginger's bare back. We were enjoying our drink when one then the other came over. Said they wanted to see the view out the window. They never looked out the window. As you can see from the photo, I motioned to Ginger to lower her shoulder straps. As we all know, no straps no chemise stay up. She began to use her coat to shield herself which is not allowed. She said I am almost completely naked here. They were gentlemen. Enjoyed the view making compliments and went on there way.
Unfortunately , Ginger will have to be disciplined for her actions.
Attachments
ginger valentine 2.jpg
ginger valentine 2.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 28567 times
ginger valentine.jpg
ginger valentine.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 28567 times
AnonAnon liked this
By fastglass427
pics were kinda blurry but :O Oh Ginger seems like such a naughty girl if you need help let me know
By AnonAnon
My wife takes every opportunity to get as close to completely naked as possible, mostly by wearing very see through long dresses and pants that show off her naked ass. One of my favorites was a Halloween costume worn to a friend’s annual party where she put a glow stick around her lower thigh under a see through maxi dress. There were several women with tape on their boobs and similar risqué outfits, but the lit up ass and pussy outfit was the star by far. She had enough hair down there to cover her pussy, but it was a fun near nude romp among friends and acquaintances in a permissive environment for a few hours.
By Jocko64
That Halloween thing is funny, good woman!! We went to one years back, she wore a toga, what I did not know she had nothing on under, sometimes nips were visible but the folds on the toga hid them. Everybody feeling no pain from alcohol, wife had been dancing and kissing host. what I did not know was he discovered something I did not know, her being naked under toga, LOL he took her upstairs and fucked her good. His wife knew, she starts loving on me and we soon upstairs fucking ! The outcome was we swapped many times over the years with them.
AnonAnon liked this
By fastglass427
One of the things I love about Halloween parties is some woman who are more on the conservative or vanilla side use it as an excuse to dress slutty and think nothing of it, oh those are not your every day tits spilling out of your scantily clad outfit....lol is something my wife has said at one party. One case in particular was when we took a friend of ours and ex girlfriend of mine to a Halloween party with us as she was visiting from out of town and the people she was planning on seeing had a family emergency so my wife suggested we invite her to come along.

( A little back story on my friend was she is to say the least a holy roller to say the least not that there's anything wrong with that but when she used to fuck my brains out she would always refer to herself as a shameless hussy which I kind of got turned on hearing)
So my wife had her costume all picked out and offered to take my friend to the store after work but she declined saying she needed something to do anyway so she would go by herself . My wife joked saying she would probbaly come dressed as a nun. Well not exactly she chose instead to be a Dominatrix all dressed in a black patent leather corset that barely contained her boobs a pair of thigh high boots black patent leather panties and of course a whip. My wife's eyes bugged out of her head whens she came down stairs saying she was ready to go to the party, something else of mine was about to bust out of my pants :D Wel my wife complimented her on how hot she looked and whispered in my ear now I can see why you used to fuck her We go to the party my wife dressed as a naughty schoolgirl when at the last minute as we were about to walk in my wife said wait and took her whip and wrapped it around her neck and said lead me into the party. Well we no soone got three steps in the door when every single person stopped turned and gawked at them many with their mouths wide open. Needless to say they were the hit of the party my friend got hit on by every guy in the place and my wife thought for sure she was going to hook up with this one guy who was all over her but she declined saying I'm going home with her pointing to my wife. My wife smiled at me and said now tell me you didn't plan this I truly wish I had because it would have been a stroke of genius but it was all my friends doing. It seems she had a thing for my wife since the day they met. I do have plenty of pics of the two of them but do not have her permission but here's my naughty schoolgirl from that night
Capture11.JPG
Capture11.JPG (41.71 KiB) Viewed 28242 times
Baby girl-see thru.jpg
Baby girl-see thru.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 28242 times
Baby girl-00010050100.jpg
Baby girl-00010050100.jpg (36.59 KiB) Viewed 28242 times
AnonAnon liked this
By Jocko64
I thought I had posted a pic of my gal before but guess I did not. Here she is at 58, just came in from gardening in yard, The ironic part of this was the fact that my neighbor had been carrying bags of potting soil and the plants for her so her got many tit views and probably some pussy views , she had shorts shorts on. LOL Our yard in back is pretty secluded but sometimes she suns herself on deck and he has seen it all, she doesn't even try to cover up anymore. I laugh about it, my wife not interested in him at all (we have open marriage) but he keeps coming over to see and help her. His wife and I have weird relationship, about a year into her hub seeing my wife in various states of nakedness, he mentioned it to her and how casual she was about showing her body. One Saturday, she comes over, my wife gone for afternoon and so is her husband. She started asking questions about wife and her showing body. I told her that is her thing, I have no control. She started crying and saying she wished she had body like my wife's and the her hub was so enamored with her that he was jacking off after he had seen her or helped her. It through me for a loop and I now am trying to console her. She has great legs and ass, pretty face but zero tits. I held her face and kissed her and she responded with an open mouth and tongue. My hands went to her ass and off comes her t-shirt and band around her breasts covering two lovely nipple almost an inch long, hardly any tit. , next off were her slacks and panties and I am looking at a nicely trimmed pussy. The weird part of this was I couple never penetrate her pussy with my dick, she said that was for her husband only but she would suck me jack me and allow me to finger her. He nipples were the most sensitive I have ever sucked (I always thought my wife's were because I could get her off sometimes sucking her tits but this women was more sensitive). We carried on for several years till we moved, I still see her once in a while when wife away for day. I told wife about it first time it happened, she said great but don't ask me to entertain him. I was about 55 when this started, wife 54, neighbors were about 10 years younger than us. He was retired Military she had full time job.
MVC-109S.JPG
MVC-109S.JPG (41.61 KiB) Viewed 28090 times
By fastglass427
I love your wife's nipples btw just sayin, Your neighbor should have done for his wife what an old fuck buddy did for herself She like your friend was flat as a board but with great big sensitive nipples that I loved to suck for hours which she thoroughly enjoyed although being a boob man I appreciated her sexiness and knowing I was a titty lover she apologized for disappointing me I told her it was ok and if I could afford it I would have paid for a boob job. She hugged me and kissed me telling me she would love nothing more than to have a nice pair of tits. Well I surprised her not with a boob job but a pair of silicone breast forms that she went crazy over, she was like kid on Christmas morning and stuffed them in her bra but there was no way they were going to fit so I took her out shopping and she got herself a couple of larger size bras and would wear her new boobies all the time and loved the attention she got. She enjoyed it so much that one night she told me she wanted to go bigger and she was saving up money I told her my treat and she went from barely an A to a large C and then a DD which wither height and build suited her perfectly. She now got more attention than she could ever imagine men were holding doors open for her buying her drinks asking her out on dates all in the pursuit of her big knockers as we called them. Well we went our separate ways but remained friends she wound up marrying a guy who was a total ass and cheated and verbally abused her for years the subject of her A cup breast always seemed to be the focus of their arguments. He should have been happy that what she lacked in breast size she made up in oral skills and her over the top sexuality, she gave absolutely killer blowjobs and was so good she knew how to get you just to the edge but not let you cum she once sucked my cock for four hours no lie. Well she finally was smart enough to get divorced from the idiot, I get a call one night when I first met my wife saying hi its Nancy remember me stranger, I really want to see you tonight if possible. I told her come on over right now and gave her my new address, well she shows up about an hour later I met her at the door and she was wearing a black raincoat she removed her coat and handed it to me revealing she was wearing a very sexy blouse and a short mini skirt showing off her great legs. We sat on the couch had a few drinks and got caught up on what each other had been up to etc. I I kept looking at her chest which she kept her blouse buttoned almost all the way up smiling I said nice to see you still have your knockers, yup I love them so much I'll never get rid of them We kissed for a while and yup feeling her DD's brought back old times. She said hold on I have something for you give me a minute can I use your bathroom, sure and I pointed to the door she got up off the couch and went to do her thing 5 or 10 minutes later the door opens up and she comes walking out in a matching black bra and panty set with a garterbelt and stocking but those we no fake tits in her bra. I was speechless I said holy crap Nancy you, you stammering she was smiling saying look pretty damned hot don't I. I was yeah you aren't kidding , well these are a divorce present form my ex husband but he'll never see them as long as he lives but your the first guy who will. You loved me for who I was and not because I had big tits. Well to say they were magnificent was an understatement we re-started our friends with benefits relationship whihc is still in play every once in a while. She met my wife and the two hit it off, my wife knew all about our past but it didn't seem to bother her at all. My wife after discovering her new love for women has asked me if I thought Nancy would be interested I promised her I'd ask and Nancy said she is seriously considering it and most likely will be all in.
Well as she puts it even though they are big and get in the way a nice pair of tits can open a lot of doors but as much as I love her store bought titties I do love my wifes all natural 38DD's[/attachment]
T&S.jpg
T&S.jpg (95.21 KiB) Viewed 28077 times
Nipples.jpg
Nipples.jpg (280.3 KiB) Viewed 28077 times
Naked Leopard 037.jpg
Naked Leopard 037.jpg (481.8 KiB) Viewed 28077 times
By AnonAnon
My wife once disclosed to me that her ideal Halloween costume would be going topless with me covering up her tits with my hands some of the time. I’ve never obliged to fill my role in this fantasy, but we go to the same Halloween party each year and my wife has several times approached toplessness. Lots of see through, but one time in straight up lace lingerie that would have been a turn-on in our bedroom never mind a dinner party. My wife can really get into the mood when scantily dressed and finds the slightly scandalous type of outfits a lot of fun to wear. One of the fun things I’ve noticed is how quickly something that elicits gasps on entry becomes totally normal and while guys do keep stealing glances they mostly get to normal conversation within a few minutes. It still leaves an impression though.
By AnonAnon
Jocko64 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:52 am ...her hub was so enamored with her that he was jacking off after he had seen her or helped her.
A friend of ours once took a lot of very intense flash photographs of my wife at a restaurant. It was very clear he was trying to get a naked photo by using his flash to punch through her dress. Given what she was wearing, a slightly see through knit dress without underwear, I would guess he got his wish. I brought it up with my wife when we were headed home and she said she didn’t mind him using those photos for his “needs”. I think it would be naive for my wife to think that there were a lot of guy who were jerking off to pictures or mental images of her when she has spent many years providing them with provocative images.
Jocko64 liked this
By AnonAnon
An artist at one of my wife’s clients sketched a nude of her for the annual art and design sale where all the employees sell their creations to raise money for charity. My wife took a photo of his sketch and we had a good laugh over how accurately he had drawn the nipples and her landing strip. My wife had worn a few daring dresses to after work events and, of course, guys, particularly those with a trained eye, don’t miss a thing.
Jocko64 liked this
By Jocko64
These are great comments., I thought this thread was dead! When wife was teaching and she had a couple of teachers that she gave nude pics of herself to (no faces) for self gratification purposes LOL. Three of them sampled the real thing sometimes! One of them I was doing his wife and he doesn't know to this day! Wife and I had NO secrets with our open marriage.
fastglass427 liked this
By AnonAnon
My wife loves modeling in the nude for personal projects for some of our friends so there's a "soft" presence of some pretty explicit images of her in our social circle. Most are kept private, but her favorites are the ones that get displayed because they're good rather than just explicit. One of the photographers has one up in the passageway of his home. It's a stylish but very explicit image of my wife on her hands and knees on a white surface with one leg pulled up just enough to show off the outlines within. There's studio lighting and oil on her that makes for a very contrasty black and white image of considerable artistic power but what it brings to mind immediately is sex.

When I first saw it, we had been dating about six months and I was invited to take-out dinner at the photographer's home studio after a personal project shoot my wife was doing there. I didn't know about these projects at the time and found the short tour of images my wife wanted me to take disquieting. The conversation at dinner was stilted. I'd imagine the photographer, who was considerably older than us and in his 60s at the time, had done this before with other guys she was seeing and it had not gone well. On the way home my wife asked my directly if I thought it bad that that image was hanging in a semi-public place. In one of my lucky quick-witted moments, I said something like, "No, it's good, but I just have to get used to it."
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
A while back my wife decided I deserved a special anniversary present, so she decided to have some boudoir pictures done especially for me but she was very hesitant about having a man see her in lingerie even though strictly professional her comfort level just wasn't there. The idea came when one of her friends at work mentioned that she did it some years back for her ex husband. My wife told her she thought it was a great gift but the male photographer thing turned her off, her friend said my daughter Mary has a friend who is a fantastic photographer I'll have her ask her friend. So she did and her friend Rachel said of course she would be happy to, well the day came and my wife brought several sexy lingerie outfits but was still somewhat nervous but after a few glasses of wine and smoking some choice weed with the photographer she was more than loosened up. She not only had a series of great shots taken in all of her outfits but some ultra sexy outfits the woman had available in her studio wardrobe she eventually was so comfortable she agreed to a series of nudes. Well her new photographer friend happened to be a lover of women and her and my wife had lets just say some really hot sex as well as a great photo shoot. She had instilled a new sense of confidence in my wife that had her agree to come back for a series of tasteful nude for Rachel's professional portfolio, she even agreed to be the model for several of her classes that she gave at her studio all photos remained the property of the photographer so she was completely at ease
My wife has a newfound love of modeling and we were invited to a gallery opening where Rachel's work was on display at first she was beat red with embarrassment seeing her completely nude body on display with no less than a dozen people admiring rachel's work or was it my wife's body :) Her face was not blurred out like its done on the net but with lighting effects and shadows and the placement of her long blonde hair her face was obscured, however one tastefully dressed woman ket looking over at us and back at the pictures and eventually came over to use and extended her hand to my wife saying your the model aren't you, my wife just smiled you are a stunningly beautiful woman and looked at me smiling your a very lucky man to have such a beautiful wife. I don't know who was turned on more her or myself
Thinker, AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
Nice gesture on part of your wife and nice win-win for both parties, it sounds like.

I've been surprised at how quickly what seemed like pushing the bounds becomes comfortable. My wife wears a lot of very see through maxi dresses without panties because she loves showing off her naked ass. Early in our dating history I was uncomfortable because a lot of guys were obviously looking between her legs and often seeing a lot. At one party where she was in a very unbuttoned short light yellow shirt dress without bra or panties, the photographer was literally following her around to try and get a money shot and he probably did, several. When I see her putting on one of those dresses now I usually say, "Nice ass!" She a lot more comfortable as well. When we were younger, she liked to have me close by if she was pushing it. The last time she was wearing close to nothing to a party, I took the evening off to hang out with some of my friends and said, "Everyone will be looking at you, so what will I have to look at? Besides, they're going to have a lot easier time checking you out if I'm not around." She couldn't wait to get home and get it on, but she did acknowledge that the reactions to her were a lot more candid without me hovering around.
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
I know exactly how you felt initially and how you feel now, One evening one of our friends was having a theme party the theme was lingerie all the ladies of course, so I thought for sure my wife as bold as she is was going to decline but much to my surprise she told her girlfriend who was throwing the party we were coming but she wasn't sure about the lingerie thing.
So we arrive at the party my wife was wearing a nice white satin blouse button down just enough to show off her ample cleavage and a pair of slack and heels her hair and makeup whihc she hardly ever wears was done just right. So we mingle a little enjoying a few cocktails checking out all of the lovely ladies in their outfits some more on the tame side and a few leaning more on the risque side giving clear views of tits and nipples. My wife was complimenting each one when we spoke and seemed to fluff off the hey why aren't you dressed comments oh I am dressed is all she said. Well she excused herself to go to the ladies room and after maybe 15 minutes she returned to the party wearing a see-thru white nightie with a matching pair of sheer panties. Her 38DD melons and now rock hard nipples were clearly on display for everyone at the parties viewing pleasure her sheer panties left no doubt that she was pussy was completely bald and was clearly visible her friend the party host whispered in her ear you might as well be nude sweetie, my wife smiled and said give me a while and extended her empty glass out for a refill. Well all of the guys who were getting more than an eyeful were clearly enjoying her wardrobe change She was all smiles the entire night and the hit of the party not one guy took liberties trying to grab her ass or feel her tits as this circle of friends all know the rules only touch if invited two of the ladies however hammed it up and had put their arms around her waist with her in the middle and each had a hold each of her boobs. That got a lot of laughs and cat calls. When it was time to go I figured she would go get changed but said no I'll go home dressed just like this a combinations of a lot of alcohol and tequila shooters no doubt. We said our good nights but before we were going to leave her friend said we have to judge the ladies and their outfits first all the girls lined up and one laughed saying who are we kidding Lori is clearly the winner everyone applauded the host handing her a bottle of champagne. Needless to say it was a very fun ride home. Just seeing her beem with confidence instead of being a woe is me nobody likes me or I'm just plain was and is something I really enjoy about her new found freedom whihc has carried through into our other "normal" life
By AnonAnon
Sounds like your wife didn't let the opportunity presented her go to waste.

My favorite memories are when my wife feels she has pushed a little too far, but just goes with it. Sometimes it happens in odd places, like the mall. We met to for a quick mid-day date and errand run at the local mall once and she wore some flattering slender linen pants topped with a very flimsy skin colored slightly see through wrap top tied very loosely. The neckline had ruffles that hid her nipples, but their weight was also pulling the top open. When I walked up on her in line at a store, her top was stuck around her nipple with her left tit almost totally exposed with an erect nipple in full view. It's hard to believe she hadn't noticed though she won't admit to it to this day and my theory is it happened when she bent over to get something out of her bag and she just went with it. I later realized whey she had worn the top that loose. She was going to try on a jacket being altered at a store in the mall and figured it would be good fun on the date to have the staff help her on with it in that top. The staff were very professional, but there was a LOT of naked tits in evidence. After picking up her piece, she had fun trying a few more on. It was obvious what she was doing and she was enjoying the blatant flashing. Once she was done with the store the top was a bit looser on her and there were a lot of glares and stares at the mall. We had to stop by a jewelry store for a pickup and her exhibitionism was so obvious that the woman who owned the store paid her a compliment on her tits. My wife later said, "I had no business wearing that top that loose." She was right, but it's OK to go slightly crazy once in a while.
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
Slightly crazy seems to describe us pretty well

Your story of being fitted for a jacket reminds me of a time I was buying a new suit for an out of town wedding we would be attending. I was standing there trying to be a composed as I possibly could seeing my wife seated across from me wearing a white cotton gauze dress wich you could clearly see her white sheer bra my absolute favorite that was so shear you could clearly see her nipples and her large pink areolas she had her one leg crossed over the top and was swinging it and she smiled at me with an impish grin knowing full well what she was doing. She had told me when we first started dating that she could actually get herself off doing this, it's actually a masturbation technique she had mastered. Watching this had its obvious effects and I was in the beginning stages of an erection making it somewhat uncomfortable . The old man fitting me looked over his shoulder at her and smiled softly saying in Italian Molto bella e sexy Si. I simply replied si. She had great fun with her tormenting me and had to pay for her wickedness when we got to the car
By AnonAnon
A little tease can add some fun tension. At a recent double-date with some close friends my wife wore a halter neck dress with a see through front. There no place for a bra and it does a good job of revealing her chest with sufficient cover to not look like she’s going for topless. My wife wears that dress out to dates a lot and its fun watching the whole restaurant looking while we stand and wait but then I get my wife to myself and can look all I like. With a second couple I have to be more discreet but there’s always the draw. The other woman probably got a good laugh watching me try not to look too obviously. My wife definitely did.
fastglass427 liked this
By AnonAnon
We took advantage of the warm weather to grab lunch outside at a cafe in our town square. My wife’s choice of attire was a jeans and a see through camisole top worn braless. Flimsy enough to show the color of her nipples. Substantial enough to require a little more than a casual glance to see more than pokies. An after lunch walk through a market added to the display as did cycling the seven miles to and from lunch.
fastglass427 liked this
By Jocko64
This is awesome thread, wife reading with me, we have open marriage so we both play or should I say did, getting to old now LOL. My wife has never had problem showing the goods but is discreet about it most of time. She loves nice clothes and she always wants or wanted me along to voice opinion. I always get a show, well almost always. Shoe shopping is the best, this woman never wears panties and her bras are always sheer (harder to find these days ?) or shelf, no matter what on top it is always good view. She was always a hit with the guys at panties, we have had so many good times and experiences we should write a book. Was teacher for abut 15 years in HS then Librarian, had good times with fellow male teachers then when we moved South she became a professional in the business world only to become assistant to CEO of huge Corporation and basically was his mistress I guess you would say?
By AnonAnon
My wife enjoys men, particularly men who aren’t afraid to pay her a direct compliment and men, in our experience, enjoy a woman who knows how to take a compliment.

One of my early memories of this is from when we were dating. We walked into a show opening for an artist friend. My wife was wearing a mostly unbuttoned white cotton shirt braless over jeans for a very simple but very sexy look. Our friend let out a low whistle, not particularly discreet and my wife stepped right up and French kissed him, holding it just long enough for it to be provocative and allowing both nips to slip out of her shirt as she did so for the benefit of those drawn to look by the whistle from a few seconds before. A few minutes later I saw her standing with her hands in the back pockets of her jeans, the shirt stretched wide open giving our friend’s artistically trained eye an unfettered view of her tits, to which he seemed to be paying attention. My wife later confided to me that a bold compliment was one of the things she found sexiest in a man.

We’re still friends and our friend likes to say that he has not secured a repeat of a French kiss in public from a nearly topless woman despite the passage of many years.
Jocko64 liked this
By fastglass427
Like others I enjoy a confident woman, confident but not stuck up if thats the right way of putting it. My wife enjoys the tease especially with men who previously wouldn't give her the time of day but after her busting her ass 6 days a week and toning and firming up her curvaceous body and getting away from her ultra conservative style of dressing it's as if she released the person she always wanted to be after all what woman doesn't want attention. Previously she would never show cleavage in public because she felt that was the only reason any man would pay her any attention but now she is the picture of confidence and middle aged sexy. She even has guys more than half her age hitting on her which is a great ego boost but she has no interest other than watching them make fools of themselves. She makes a point of not being overtly teasing a man she'll let him have just enough rope but shuts him down so as not lead him on, one exception was one night a guy who was quite a bit younger offered to buy her a drink and mentioned that he had seen her in there before with me and said I hope you don't mind but you are a very pretty lady and man you are as fit as I have ever seen a woman you must really work hard i the gym, she actually blushed at his compliment but when his girlfriend returned it was clear he was just being nice and she returned the favor by buying both of them a drink and they chatted about working out etc.

When if comes to women well that an entirely different story. She is attracted to and gets hit on by both young and older women she loves to flirt and have fun. One night this guy she dubbed Larry the lounge lizard was relentless in his pursuit of her. She politely declined and explained she had no interest as she was married, still not taking no for an answer she loud enough for others to hear said I don't care if you had a dick down to your ankle your just a slimy creepy SOB. Well I guess being a regular has its privileges because within a matter of minutes 2 of the bouncers pulled Larry right off his stoll feet never touching the ground one telling him it's time for you to go and the other sadi say hi to the master chief aka me for us
Thinker liked this
By AnonAnon
My wife is equal opportunity. She’s just as delighted to get compliments from homeless guys we walk past on the way to dinner as anyone else. Indeed, homeless guys tend to be the most candidly appreciative!
fastglass427 liked this
By AnonAnon
Your mention of Larry brings to mind a lunch at a small patio restaurant we like to which my wife wore a see through gold shirt made of alternating strips of transparent and gold fabric about half an inch wide each. While everything was half covered, it was easy to see right through it like it wasn't there and I was enjoying the view when one of her co-workers from IT support saw us and, probably from seeing her shirt, sat down for the better part of half an hour. He had dark glasses on and was totally soaking in her tits while engaging in some vague conversation. At some point my wife had leaned back in her chair, the sun was punching through the shirt and her tits were moving provocatively up and down against the fabric as she talked. It was a great sight, but she found the continuous staring uncomfortable. A few incidents like that are a small price to pay though.
By fastglass427
Nothing like low class to runin a good thing, we were out one night for dinner my wife wearing a mini skirt no panties of course and a white blouse buttoned down showing ample cleavage and the blouse was so sheer you could see her bra and it was sheer so her nipples and areola were somewhat visible but not overly so. Seated two tables away from us was a very pretty woman who was also taking advantage of the beautiful summer weather by wearing a loose fitting mini dress with the sides loosely fitting enough to show her bare breasts, she had long beautiful legs as well. I smiled at her in admiration my wife noticed and tuned to look at her smiling complimented her on her dress she responded by returning the compliment and we let it go at that and enjoyed our dinner. Our friend however was getting ogled by not only the wait staff but by more than one classless guy one of which made a distasteful remark. My wife called our waitress over who we knew from being regular and mentioned that this guy was making crude comments to the woman it was uncalled for. Our waitress told the bartender who promptly had a word with the guy another Larry the lounge lizard who never bothered her again and brought the lady a drink on the house, when the waitress brought the cocktail to her she looked in our direction the waitress obviously telling her that my wife complained on her behalf she smiled and mouthed the words thank you. After dinner we retired to the deck to enjoy the ocean breeze and a few after dinner cocktails the women came up to us and thanked my wife who invited her to join us she accepted her invitation but said she had to say goodbye to her friend who was getting ready to leave another strikingly beautiful lady. Our new friend joined us at our table and making small talk had told us she was new to the area and thanked my wife again for intervening on her behalf. My wife thanked her saying it was no problem and she's had to deal with Larry before she said oh you know him no he's what we call Larry the lounge Lizard giving a brief explanation which got a good laugh out of our friend. She looked my wife up and down saying well I can see why you have to fight off the Larry's of the world complimenting her as women will do. She told my wife she loved wearing the dress she had on because of the freedom she felt being braless and it especially felt good with ocean the breeze that evening. Oh I understand completely and enjoy the feeling as well but mostly at home. Being new to the place she asked my wife where the ladies room was, mywife offered to show her and the two headed off while I sat enjoying watch the two walk away and ordered another round. When they returned they were chatting laughing and smiling and it was clear as crystal that my wife was now braless her big tits bouncing with every step her nipples poking at the fabric. My wife smiled as she sat down saying I just wanted to take advantage of the summer breeze like my new friend Marilyn who smiled at me saying doesn't she look great Bob all I did was smile. The two hit it off famously and after more than a few drinks my wife unbuttoned more to the point where her blouse was almost completely open the tow laughing and giggling my wife starts singing borne free free as the wind blows and Marilyn almost spit her drink through her nose. We became friends with Marilyn and would see her often at the place and had her over to enjoy the pool and out to dinner. Saying to my wife so I have to ask so did you hit on her in the ladies room . She said no not exactly but she when I removed my blouse to take off my bra she complimented my on my tits and she held my bra and when I buttoned up my blouse and tucked it into my skirt she smouth out the material and copped a good feel as she said you can't go out all wrinkled, my wife attributed it to the alcohol I smiled and said sure it's always about the booze
By fastglass427
No I haven't yet but my wife did or at least I believe she has all she did was smile when I asked
By AnonAnon
fastglass427 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:22 am Nothing like low class to runin a good thing,
We've had a few negative experiences, some from misunderstanding, some from lack of class. Sometimes my wife dresses really provocatively and the risks go up because she is very friendly. One such instance she had on a light chain mail halter top over loose low pants at a large house party. There was a guy constantly touching her bare back which was exposed with a little bit of her ass crack showing. The top itself was loosely knotted and draping over her boobs rather than wrapped around them. After being politely frowned at a few times the guy didn't take the hint and pulled the knot loose. The top was heavy enough to where it just bunched up and landed in my wife's cleavage, leaving her topless at the party. She didn't bat an eyelid and told the guy to tie it back up. He did, but in doing so he made sure to fondle her breasts. Moments later he was escorted out by the hostess and my wife resumed her conversation unperturbed. I wasn't near her when this happened and we had just started dating a few weeks prior so I didn't know her that well, but I realized that her ability to handle that situation on her own was a key part of her ability to dress as she does.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]