Political discussions about everything
By snakeoil
http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A nice article from the SCIENTISTS at NASA who have the education to study such things. Should our ice caps and glaciers melt significantly, the ocean currents, which depend on salt water, (Gulf Stream, et al) will trigger a new ice age. This ice age could happen in as little as 100 years. This is a nonosecond in earth's time. (Oh. I forgot. The earth is only 6000 years old.)
By johnforbes
Dang, and after reading posts from "scientists" like Elkin and Clownhicker, I was gonna throw away the LL Bean windblock fleece jacket I use as an outer layer to jog.
By Clownkicker
Dang, after reading posts from dimwit johnforbes, I was going to do nothing but skeptically sit on my hands with my thumb up my ass like him, because we can't know anything with "certitude".
By johnforbes
Dang, and after reading posts from "scientists" like Elkin and Clownhicker, I was gonna throw away the LL Bean windblock fleece jacket I use as an outer layer to jog.
By elklindo69
CO2 measurements and temperature readings are false certitiutes.

Lets suspend the scientific process because will don't know all that can be known...

:lol:
By johnforbes
Of course, Elkin, nobody ever said any such thing.

What they did say -- and you'd comprehend instantly were it not for your tiny pea brain -- was that science orthodoxy has been dead wrong many times throughout history.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]