Political discussions about everything
Apparently Biden is distancing himself from Obama for the 2016 elections. The White House is engaged and calling it a "misstatement" but listen to it yourself, words have meaning.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/bid ... 32112.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Biden: 'The Past Six Years Have Been Really, Really Hard For This Country' At an event this morning, Vice President Joe Biden told Democrats that, "To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country." "And they've been really tough for our party. Just ask [former DCCC chair] Steve [Israel]. They've been really tough for our party. And together we made some really, really tough decisions -- decisions that weren't at all popular, hard to explain," said Biden.

Biden was speaking at the House Democratic Caucus retreat in Philadelphia.
Given Biden's intellect, it would be really tough for him to explain what day it is.

Given Clownlicker's diminished cognitive capability, he would labor under the same burden.

Call it Clown's yoke of stupidity, call it Clownsucker's load of leftism, call it Clowntoker's essential ennui, but it adds up to the same thing:

Clowndoofus is a Sisyphean sissy.
It was amusing last night watching the White House try and spin what Biden (really) meant when he said "The Past Six Years Have Been Really, Really Hard For This Country"' Then when the CNN Jim Acosta asked what did Biden mean when he said "They had made some decisions that were hard to explain" the look on Josh Earnest's face was priceless as he fumbled for a response and then just simply when on to explain the White House makes lots of decisions and it's hard for the public to understand all the factors that go into those decisions, Acosta came back and pointed out it was Biden who said the decisions were hard to explain as if they couldn't be defended. PRICELESS!!!
Obama's reign is coming to an end... Suddenly his supporters have an answer, an explanation, an alibi. An old phrase comes to mind........"I was just following orders".

Even clown and elk try to laugh it off......suddenly they know Obama is a Muslim.....suddenly they know there is a real issue with where Obama was born.....suddenly they know and can explain all of it.

Someone once said....."The reason one man can not change the world......is the rest of us".
Where are you digging up this idiotic shit, sillydumbfuck?

There is no problem with Obama's birthplace. There never was.
Only absolute morons like you spend any time thinking about it.

Neither I nor any other liberal I know thinks Obama is a Muslim. Your pretending we do is just more reactionary lying.
If he's like most intelligent people, he doesn't believe in god at all.
Nobody has said anything vaguely resembling "I was just following orders." What do you benefit by just making up stupid shit? Nobody but your fellow tools fall for it.

Like all reactionaries, you construct an alternate reality where only the utter nonsense you want to believe is true.
It isn't.

I don't laugh off anything bad that Obama did. The day he supported the Republican assault on the Constitution with the PATRIOT Act renewal, I gave up on ever considering supporting him.

"Someone once said....."The reason one man can not change the world......is the rest of us"."-sillydope

You better tell johnforbes about that.
He swears Obama is such a great man that he single handedly destroyed Americas greatness in just five years.
And apparently there wasn't a single Republican who could be bothered to do a thing to stop it. Incredible bunch of useless weasels you support.
Get your Right wing propaganda straight. How is anyone supposed to keep up with your constantly changing fables?
And your willful lying about me stops me from ever considering respecting you.
Notice Clown tries to divert from Biden's damning statement about the damages done over the last six years by our government led by Obama. Biden had many chances to come out early and speak up, the fact that he's only doing it now, to better his chances for 2016, speaks volumes about the slime ball he is. He's in up to his neck on the bad decisions he's trying to escape from.
Obama did not act alone to destroy America's greatness.

Millions of voters put Obama, a race-baiting leftist, into office, then displayed the astounding bad judgment to reelect Obama.

Journalism died in 2008 as "journalists" abandoned any pretense of fairness and simply ignored Obama's past, with Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright and assumed Obama would be the second coming of Rosa Parks.

Instead, what America got was 46 million on food stamps, 11.2 percent U-6 unemployment, 12 million illegals getting unconstitutional amnesty, 8 trillion dollars in new debt, and lies about Benghazi, lies about the IRS, and Obamacare rammed through on deliberate lies as revealed by Prof. Gruber.
Biden's sons were doubtless advised by Joe to stick some safe military service on their resumes so they could not be called "draft dodgers" (as Joe Biden was properly called).

So one of Biden's sons was a military lawyer, and the other one got the boot for coke.

To their credit as bright people, both Bill Clinton and Mitt Romney have admitted that, in retrospect, they should have found some sort of safe military service to stick on their resumes to advance their political careers.
One thing is a constant with liberals, they either lie out of ignorance or to preserve self-delusional beliefs, but they all lie and they do so without a second thought or feeling of guilt. The main reason I can't tolerate a liberal is they're ALL liars and they don't even care if you know they're lying right to your face, it's what they do.
The constant bleating about the poor is one of the more absurd aspects.

The bottom half of Americans, in affluence, pay less than 3 percent of income taxes.

Successful people, who work hard, are paying for this enormous welfare state and America is already 18 trillion in debt with Obama wanting trillions more in spending.
The biggest liberal lie is that blacks don't have the same opportunities whites have in this country. There are "ZERO" programs available to help a child or an adult just because they're white. There are "ZERO" white universities, there are "ZERO" organizations for the advancement of whites, there are "ZERO" white caucuses in Congress. There are "ZERO" affirmative action programs for whites. You white dudes are screwed but liberals tell you the system is in your favorite and you have unfair advantages, some of you white dudes will believe them and hang your head in shame. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The bottom half of Americans, in affluence, pay less than 3 percent of income taxes."-johnclueless

The bottom 50% make in the neighborhood of $30,000 or less per year for their households.(most make much less)
That's what you're calling "in affluence" you dishonest scumbag? :lol:
You really need to look up that word, johnny.

From that you expect them to take rent/mortgage,($800x12=$9,600) food,$400x12=$4,800) shoes and clothing, ($1,000) childcare (both parents often need to work)($100x50=$5,000) medical insurance,($500x12=$6,000) a car, gas, and insurance,($2,000) a phone,($30x12=$360) a computer and internet service,($50x12=$600) Social Security and Medicare withholding,($2,200) sales taxes,($300) invest for their children's education,($1,000) provide for their own retirement,($1,000) and dozens of other necessities?
That's at least $40,000 a year to squeak into the middle class. (Shelter, feed, clothe, medical, and retire with some pittance.
Most of those numbers are ridiculously low. The bottom 50% aren't even close.

"in affluence"?
You ignorant clowns are so out of touch with reality it's staggering.
Most of them are living one illness or a couple paychecks away from bankruptcy.

johnforbes is so stupid he spent much of his childhood trying to squeeze blood from turnips growing in the vegetable garden out back.
He never succeeded, of course, but he's convinced to this day that it can be done.
Maybe that's just an example of your scientific "false certitude", eh, johnny?

That's why he votes Republican. It's the party that agrees with his idiotic "Weltbild" most closely.
Vita is brevis, and thus any second spent skimming Clownlicker's postings is a second utterly wasted.

Thus, on this cold morning, one must assume Clownhacker's latest demented ravings are more of the same.

The bottom half of Americans, in affluence, pay less than 3 percent of income taxes.

Successful people, who work hard, are paying for this enormous welfare state and America is already 18 trillion in debt with Obama wanting trillions more in spending.
^^^^Here we see a typical example of the conservative Republican mindset.

He can't even get his snooty Latin quotations right.
When it comes to poor people, he would rather remain in complete ignorance and stupidly recite "Let them eat cake" as he steps over them on the sidewalk.

And he's incapable of seeing the absurdity of his own insupportable position as he does so.

"in affluence" :lol: What a useless turd.
Vita is brevis, and thus any second spent skimming Clownlicker's postings is a second utterly wasted.

Thus, on this cold morning, one must assume Clownhacker's latest demented ravings are more of the same.

Notice clown did try and refute the fact that he bottom half of Americans, in affluence, actually do pay less than 3 percent of income taxes.

The only real solution is a flat federal tax at time of purchase and do away with all other federal taxes. So the bottom feeders can't complain I even go so far as to say food and medical should be exempt from the federal flat taxes, skittles, Colt 45 beer and MD 20/20 wine shouldn't count as food items.
RealJustme wrote:Notice clown did try and refute the fact that he bottom half of Americans, in affluence, actually do pay less than 3 percent of income taxes.

The only real solution is a flat federal tax at time of purchase and do away with all other federal taxes. So the bottom feeders can't complain I even go so far as to say food and medical should be exempt from the federal flat taxes, skittles, Colt 45 beer and MD 20/20 wine shouldn't count as food items.
I'm in the 28% bracket for ordinary income. Someone who makes the identical income from capital gains/dividends pays 15%.

Who subsidizes who???

Thanks GOP..........
"Notice clown did try and refute the fact that he bottom half of Americans, in affluence, actually do pay less than 3 percent of income taxes."-RealTool

At least one of these clowns noticed that I clearly refuted johnforbes' belief that the lower half of the U.S. incomes live in affluence.
But his response? Tax them more.

Another Republican turd idea.
RealTool, like johnny, also spent his youth trying to squeeze blood from turnips, and he didn't learn anything either.
Clownkicker wrote:"Notice clown did try and refute the fact that he bottom half of Americans, in affluence, actually do pay less than 3 percent of income taxes."-RealTool

At least one of these clowns noticed that I clearly refuted johnforbes' belief that the lower half of the U.S. incomes live in affluence.
But his response? Tax them more.

Another Republican turd idea.
RealTool, like johnny, also spent his youth trying to squeeze blood from turnips, and he didn't learn anything either.
Forbestaro and Justme are pawns in Koch's chess game.

Koch for all practical intents and purposes runs the GOP.

Obama suggests a middle class tax. GOP reflexively responds no. Koch nods his head in approval and tosses a bone.
Obama suggests a middle class tax. GOP reflexively responds no
Under Obama a middle class family makes $52,000 a year but yet liberals want to tax them more to pay for those to lazy to work. Our current Administration considers a family making more than $67,000 a year upper middle class, the goal is to bring them down through taxes so they have no more spending power than slugs who have never worked and live off of your taxes. It's a shame that those working have no more spending power than slugs who don't work but that's the liberal dream.
I'm in the 28% bracket for ordinary income. Someone who makes the identical income from capital gains/dividends pays 15%.

Who subsidizes who???
Clown, the other person you're claiming isn't paying his fair share is probably paying more than 5 times the amount of taxes you are, now I ask you, who is subsidizing who?
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]