Exhibitionists meet here!
By nakedfisherman
The past two Sundays should have been good for some tans.
I been too busy working 12 hour days to get out there lately.
Welcome Ms Annie and Don or welcome back!.

Big Lagoon Florida State Park is virtually due north of the "unofficial nude area". From Perdido Key, just go north over the intracoastal bridge and turn right. Next drive way to the right is the state park.
Very nice camping accommodations although they just might be booked for Jan. 2014 with snowbirds.
If you are a short timer, you might try the upscale RV Resort on the southwest side of the bridge.
Perdido Cove RV Resort is the name. If you or Don are retired military you have more choices.

Anyways, if you or any other newbies want to know the exact spot for the nude area as well as some info on what to expect out there, just email me at old.daze@yahoo.com
I have written an article for those that want to know.
By Titfreak
ANNIENDON wrote:Guess there were only 3 of us in this chat. We used to visit VW pretty often and were even Red ***** members until the big brew haus. It appears it has never returned to its former glory....
Us too, RC members for 10 yrs... and then the truth came out.

Times change, the world moves on and things that were once "great" get left behind.
By ANNIENDON
Yes the world does change in many ways but a constant is the love of sex! Got to love the technology of today for communication and the ability to connect with like minded people because of it.

Digital photography, the Internet and healthy sex drives. Just gotta love it all.
Attachments
SUNSET.jpg
SUNSET.jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 37097 times
By popeyemorgan
Hey JB friends,,,

We miss the beach and having fun with everyone on the beach. Can't wait till march when we come back to Perdido Key, We miss all our naked friends and putting on shows on the beach for those lucky few.

Hoping the blonde couple is checking out VW forums. Looking forward to blowing you again and having you and Popeye in me at the same time.

Hey Fisherman...we always go down 100 feet from you so you would know us...lol

Bama couple - hows the new boat. Loved anchoring next to you two
By beachguy60
Your right TF. I think of Leggs and how she dresses just to getting to the beach. I love seeing the jiggling under the loose fitting tops or the short dress cover up's with nothing on under. I bet Annie will fit right in.
By nakedfisherman
popeyemorgan wrote:Hey JB friends,,,
Hey Fisherman...we always go down 100 feet from you so you would know us...lol
LOL, thats just mean or something.........
I always wonder if anyone out there is anyone that posts here.
I have only met one couple about 4 years ago that asked me if I ever heard of Voyerweb.
I said yes then they guessed my poster name.
I will wave hello as I walk by but I respect everyone's space and do not try to chat them up.
Or in other words I am shy!.
And quiet.

Anyways, we will have to make a effort to introduce ourselves next year.
By Thinker
ANNIENDON wrote:As we mature we recognize all the fun we missed by being too shy .....lol
How true! I have recently adopted the "what the hell" attitude and began being more bold. It is surprising what happens when you do that. Being bolder, I have had women divulge things to me that would have been unsaid...and unknown...to me. And it has led to some interesting times! :roll:
By ANNIENDON
popeyemorgan you guys sound interesting, perhaps our paths will cross.

thinker your experience seems similar to ours. Do you frequent Johnsons Beach?
Attachments
MVC-017S.JPG
MVC-017S.JPG (41.26 KiB) Viewed 36940 times
By Thinker
AnnieNDon, I haven't been to JB. It has been a long while since I have been to Florida at all. I might go down there again since some friends have just relocated down there this year.

BTW, I love the pic of Annie at the ball game between Mastodon Peak and Lost Palms. It was a low scoring game, I see! She must have been rooting on the Peaks by showing one of her cute "peaks!" ;)
By ANNIENDON
popeye, we will be working our way along the coast and over to Florida. Love the Siesta Key area but by all means keep in touch.

As a general question, does anyone mind us posting photo's and comments on this thread? Don't want to horn in or be perceived as if we were trying to take it over. lol
By beachguy60
Not much going on down there today. I got there and it got cloudy with a little breeze and A lady from Colorado pulls up and unloads camping gear and 3 small kids ages from 4-8 yrs old.I left and will try again tomorrow.
By beachguy60
Hit and miss about the weather in January just like Dec. but I went out yesterday and actually got a little burned. You just never know. It was cloudy at first but warm and the sun popped out and it was great. I saw a lady walking towards me(I was sitting back by the dune line instead of at the waters edge) and she had a hoodie on and up. First the hoodie came down, then the sweatshirt came off and around her waist as she passed by. She went way down and I saw her coming back she was down to her bra. She put her sweatshirt back on went she got close... Damnitt !!
By beachguy60
TF, I saw you guys down there today. I was about to leave when I saw yall walk over to the bay side. I was changing clothes and Before I could finish I noticed another couple walk down and sit on the bench's Turned around and you were gone. Maybe tomorrow ??
By nakedfisherman
popeyemorgan wrote:Fisherman - we met you in august on our last trip. if you missed the beach BJ's - we will move closer next time
Damn-it, now I am really wondering, LOL.
Racking my brain to remember and it ain't working!

So.......
When it gets cold and iffy, the dunes are your friend as there are several "bowls" to retreat to to get out of the wind.

I will volunteer to be photog for you too in April, May, June, July.......... :D
By beachguy60
The weather better get better in January than it was in December except for a couple of days. It's raining as we speak. Come on warm sunshine..... or just sunshine !! I gotta go workout and be ready for the beach days coming.... see ya !!
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:TF, I saw you guys down there today. I was about to leave when I saw yall walk over to the bay side. I was changing clothes and Before I could finish I noticed another couple walk down and sit on the bench's Turned around and you were gone. Maybe tomorrow ??
It was too chilly that day for any fun... plus those to other people seemed a bit too interested in watching us.
Seemed like a good time to not be there. lol
By Titfreak
We've been down here for a week and only spent an hour and a half on JB.
It was a fun hour and a half though. :)

Ah well, it's winter.. it's supposed to be cold.
Attachments
DSCN9975.jpg
DSCN9975.jpg (245.39 KiB) Viewed 36060 times
By beachguy60
Tf ... today is gonna be 70ish. I'm heading down just to see what's happening. May take a walk on the bat side down to the camping post. You guys have probably gone home by now.
By beachguy60
Yes Don.... that's it. I messed it up a little so I going to take some gray paint and paint over the bad part. I was wrong about today. It wasn't 70ish, The sun wouldn't pop out.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]