Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By trinityxxx
Hey just saw Sugars pic....Nice Grumpy....now why aren't I surprised you just happen to be behind her when she was bent over like that... haha....boys will be boys....thats why I luv ya...hehe

Lace69....we all look forward to seeing some pics of you!! :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Love and kisses! xoxo
By Coffjr
Grumpy - now ya'll know I'm not respectfully cheeky, so why try now? :lol: Very nice pic of Sugar and Sugar, very nice seeing you again. Hope to see more of you in 2013 - oh and more hearing from you Grump!

Now Trin, what was it you see dangling over your head? If you see anything you like - by all means help yourself- just like the other night - oops, did I say that out loud? :o

I guess Berty is still recovering from the other night - his own fault, he was mixing the drinks. :D

Lace69, I also hope to see some more pics of you too

Paul, nice to have the doctor in the house. :)

Now where is Thumper and Mrs T? We also need Manda and our Sunday Morning COFFee. Natasha? Honora? Jewels? All the other COFFers and COFFettes?
By Paulbrx
Thanks everyone for the warm greetings. Trin, unless you are a lot shorter than I think you are, the things the guys are dangling over your head are probably mistletoe, ha ha. And Trin, may I say that I've never had a more inspiring muff diving partner--xoxoxoxox (blush).

Lace, welcome to COFF! I hope you feel right at home here. I can tell we will love any pics you post.

It is already beginning to feel cozy here; I hope more of our old (and new) friends find this thread.

John, don't tell Marie, but I have a tracking device on her--my Marie-O-Meter, ha ha.

I bought some lottery tickets today, hoping for an early retirement! Wish me luck!! I'll know at 11:20 tonight.

Paul
By Jbe
Paul, I don't think I need to mention it to Marie. I'm pretty sure she knows. :lol: I've also got my lotto tickets for tonight and tomorrow night. Here's hoping.

Hi Sugar! If that crusty old redneck got you a decent computer you wouldn't be having this problem. :shock: :roll:

Working on getting Thumper and Lady Thumps to stop by. It just wouldn't be the same without Thumps around to make those great posters for us and the Lady's charm and rapier wit to keep us in line. :lol: Hmmmm... I've got a collection of some of the past posters somwhere. I'm gonna have to figure out how to post pics here. Hey, if Grumpster can do it, then so can I!!! :lol: :mrgreen:
By Paulbrx
Well, I won $10 playing the lottery, so I won't be making any lifestyle changes just yet. Looks like you've got more time to find a suitable place for me in SC, Grumpy. What parts of the state do you like? I've been to Greenville once--it really looked nice. Didn't care much for Columbia--too hot & wet. I got to see a lot of Charleston thanks to good ole Uncle Sam--not a bad place overall.

John, I hope you had better lottery luck than I did.

Countrygal, there is certainly nothing wrong with the model (grin); what are you using to take the pictures? It seems like the highest scoring contris have a sexy model (you have that covered) and a camera setup that takes crystal clear, detailed photos. I'm not a photo expert, but I once read that a 10 megapixel digital camera would be equivalent to a good 35mm camera. If yours is significantly less that, you may want to consider upgrading. However, there are folks here that know a lot more about photography than me, so you'll probably get better advice from them.

Paul
By ICU
Whoo Hoo! You talk about a happy man - that's me. I am reading with pleasure the banter from all the folks I like to call friends. I have sooooo missed the playful kidding around from the folks I've grown to be very fond of.

Hi Grumpy.I haven't talked to you in a long while. Sounds like your doing alright. I am glad to hear you are still treating that lovely lady of yours right. And while I am thinking about it, you sure are looking good Sugar! Thanks Grumpy for the photo.

And Paul, it sure is good to hear from you. I have been wondering how you are getting along. I hope all is better - health wise.

Hey to you also Jr. I see that you and I still have a twinkle in our eyes for a certain special woman who drops by here from time to time. I won't mention any names since I think just about everyone knows of whom I speak. BTW, I sure hope she has been able to keep warm during this cold winter.

I too have missed some of the regulars like Mr. & Mrs. T, Jewels, Manda, Tyro, Honora, and Elise.

And what about Iris, Kris and Shee? I hope they find their way back soon. Shee has a way of lifting my spirits (among other things). :oops:

I'm making this really long, (my appologies), but I wouldn't be a gentleman of the COFF persuasion if I didn't recognize or welcome Lacey69....you certainly are a most pleasant sight for this old guys eyes. It is always delightful when one as lovely as you graces us with her presence and words on the COFF boards. I hope you won't be a stranger.

Forgive me if I've left anyone out!

Last words - HI TRINITY!! Man, am I easy to read or what?
By trinityxxx
Grumpy tell sugar it was nice seeing her in here, what a funny gal she is. I just love that girl!

Paul. ...10 bucks... What the hell lets go out for a burger and fries... But remember I like green olives in my beer. Then we can go diving... Hehe

Jr.... You know at the party all was great and then you disappeared. I believe you pulled off that invisible man trick again... Cause all I can remember is getting poked and proaded here and there...ain't complaining that's for sure....but I just now realized now that I sobered up it was you!!! LMFAO.
Remember you tried pulling that last year. Hehe
What am I gonna do with you? Hehe

Where is Berty...don't tell me he is still passed out? Haha

Bob have sweetheart, I have missed you dearly. Where is your pro pic? We need to see that nice ass again!! Oops did I say that outloud? :-)
You know it's a bit "nippy" here sweetie!! I am glad you stopped in so nice to see the gang slowly getting back together. We need to round up some more. The more the merrier.

Lots of love everyone! Xxxx
By Jbe
Paul, I was a big winner on the lotto here on the left coast. I won a grand total of two dolla! I guess that means I won't be making any huge lifestyle changes either. But there is always tonight for another chance. I'll check my numbers in the morning. Two dollars... hell... I won't even be able to take Trin out for anything. :cry:

Yeah, Bob... where is your propic?

Grump, maybe you ought to give up on the computer and go out to the fire pit and send smoke signals. :lol:

We're slowly getting the gang back together although it would be great to get some more addtions to this group. I see that we are getting lots of views to the thread but not a lot of lurkers joining in.

Don't know where Berty is. Did someone sweep him out with the trash and accidently dump him in the dust bin? :roll:
By trinityxxx
John....$2....you are so funny. We can always go to McD's and order something off the dollar menu! :-). Haha
What will I order....let me think here...well what wood you like John? Hmmm well we could always order one of those yummy warm apple pies they offer!!...now why is it my mind is gonna start goin in another direction.... Haha
What you boys do to me....geesh! Lol. :lol:

At least you won something. ;)
By Jbe
Yeah... a whole $2. Bummer. But I guess it's way better than not winning at all.

Trin, I'll gladly take you to McD's and just sit and watch you eat a warm apple pie.. and watch the warm filling oozing out of your mouth... Dang... now who is doing what to whom? :oops: :mrgreen:
By trinityxxx
Omg John. You make me laugh. :lol:
And that filling is so good too! So warm and tasty. :oops:
Like grumps always says I better git before I get my tit in the wringer. Lol
Now look that 2 bucks got us something after all. ;)
You know if I ever go to McDs and order a pie, I will never be the same. Lol

Oh and btw does anyone else miss the old smiley face icons? I miss those...darn it.
By Coffjr
Grumpy - to somewhat answer your question about Windows XP vs. Windows 7 with my limited knowledge - this is what I have. My desk top is Windows XP with many older applications. I just bought a lap top with Windows 7. They are not compatible using the standard Windows 7 - something to do with 64 bits vs. 32 bits. But if you have Windows 7 Professional, you can run all the older applications - this is what I had to do. The cost to get Windows 7 Professional is much more than the standard version but much less than re-buying newer versions of my applications. Hope this helps some.

Bob, how you doing? Yes, still have that twinkle for a curtain hot sexy woman here. I've been lucky enough to keep up with her on the RCBBs. I'm sure Mr. T keeps her warm at nights but if not, I've already volunteered - even if it means living in her cold area of the country - where ever that might be but I'm sure it is colder than California.

Trin, yes that was me doing my invisible man trick again. I though for sure you knew, especially when I started using my tongue in certain areas. Sorry for the other poking and prodding, just seems like it had a mind of it's own. :D Now what are you going to do with me, might I suggest a few things.... :twisted: We could first start at McD for some of that apple pie, you even had John going on that one. :D But I'm not so sure about green olives in your beer? :? What out for those old wringer especially with your nipples - too easy to get caught. :lol:
By Coffjr
Grumpy, just saw your Naughty Natasha, Trin, and apple pie comment, now I have it in my head too. :lol:
By Paulbrx
Bob,

My back got better, but I feel like I'm on borrowed time. Without surgery, I'm told it can come back at any time. I'm not going to rush things, though!

Trin, you can have green olives whenever and wherever you want! For some reason, when I think of you I get hungry for tacos, lol.

John, continued luck with the lottery!
By Jbe
Just for fun. What was Trinity asking for? Something about beer with green olives? Or do I have it all screwed up with my thoughts still focusing on the warm apple pie? Hey, wasn't there a discussion about Trin and pie last year... and some pics of said?
Attachments
Pub-COFF.jpg
Pub-COFF.jpg (600.07 KiB) Viewed 37874 times
By Skeetz
Morning all . . . Youse guys has gotten a little weird since I last checked in.

I wanta' know where there's a Mickey D's that pours beer. Somwhow a quarter pounder with cheese and a brewski is very appealing to me . . . but hold the olives.

Trin's comment about the hot apple pie had me thinking "American Pie" the movie. :oops:

OK, so maybe it's me that's gotten weird ?!
By Jbe
Speaking of said pic.... And, yes, this is used with permission... and I was reminded by the Lady herself that the pie was cherry... not apple. But it fits with the topic of conversation. ;)
Attachments
pie propic 7-20-11.jpg
pie propic 7-20-11.jpg (186.31 KiB) Viewed 37861 times
By ICU
Thank you John for getting permission and then posting this scrumptious photo. My goodness Trinity you are so delicious looking and the pie looks like it might be pretty tasty too!!

I love this image of you! Especially that lovely smile with just a peekaboo of a nipple showing.....OUTSTANDING!

How could anyone not be crazy gaga for this lovely woman? :D

P.S. I think we need a "blowing a kiss" icon as one of the selections. Well anyway, please consider this a kiss blown your way wonderful lady!! :oops:
By Jbe
Mr. Dangereous... you've got that right for sure!!

Hey, Berty! Glad to see you are still around. There was some doubt if you were still alive after the party. :shock:

Bob, I certainly can't disagree with you about Trinity. :mrgreen:
By Paulbrx
For the record, cherry pie is my favorite type of pie. One day I'd like to have one presented to me by a naked Trinity!!
By rockclimber
I like pie......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
ROFL!!!
By rockclimber
Funny Skeets, but a few years ago I got new cell phones and my offspring sent me the first text on the new indispensible....

it was "I LIKE PIE!!!!"

True story!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Skeetz
"Sugartime, Sugartime, shug, shug, Sugartime . . . . "

I'm sure you're too young to remember that song, but any time is
Sugar time. ;)
By Jbe
Hey, Grump! You already did put up a pic of Sugar. Didja forget? You're getting awfully forgetful for being only 39. :lol: :o :shock:
By trinityxxx
John....so are you enjoying your slice of pie? hehe Oh and Yes please serve me up a frosty mug of beer with a few olives. Yum yum!!

Yes Grumpy its a poor mans martini. It adds a bit of salt too and after you had a few and you are hungry...bingo you now have a tasty snack...very clever I'd say. Haha

BERTY....OMG you are alive!! Glad to have you back at it....and thanks for the sweet compliment on my pic....a screensaver even...I am :oops: blushing....thanks babe.

Jr....I knew that was you poking me....haha...and yes Natasha we need to get her over here.

Skeetz...you dirty rascal as Grumpy would say....YES American pie all the way. Wasn't that funny....why are our dirty minds in the gutter all the time. Geesh!

Paul....well lets take a run for the border baby....TACO TACO TACO....btw I love Fire Sauce...make sure you get me some of that! wink wink...oh and Paul you know that pie is very tasty!! :D

Bob....OMG you are so sweet.....sweeter than that pie..Seriously. I am flattered that you think of me so highly...wow...your comment made me beam tonight. Thanks for all the love baby. So glad to have Dr Bob here! MWAH!

MrDangerous.....Nice to meet you sweetheart and welcome to the COFF gang....glad to have you and I am just tickled you like my picture. Thanks for chiming in and look forward to having ya around again soon! xoxo

Rock.....lol....would you have room for seconds on the pie? :o

Oh and Grumpy....hell yes get that Butterfly girl up here...I mean Sugar!! hehe... Tell her big kiss from me!

All of you guys are such a riot.....thanks for the roaring laughter you caused me. Love it! :lol:
XOXO
By Jbe
Just a slice of pie, Trin??? NFW! I want the WHOLE (or is it the hole) pie! :o :? :oops: Ohhhh... now who is being bad?!
By Skeetz
Trinity, sweetheart, thanks for the compliment, (I think,) :? But I was a Dirty Rascal, and proud of it, long before meeting Grumpy. I'm sooo much older than he, you know, but he'll probably want credit for it any way.

Now about that "minds in the same gutter" comment, well . . . . just remember, you were an A+ student in olde Professor Skeetz' "SexEd" classes. Guess something musta' rubbed off during all that extra credit time. :oops:

But, I really like John's take on it too, 'cause I just love your "Domestic Side!"
By Jbe
I wanted to take a moment to let you all in what I "discovered" on posting links to contris. There doesn't seem to be much of a problem posting the address as a link... but remember when we used to add in a description as the link?

Well, after trial and error I FINALLY figured out the way to do that again. Clicking on the url button just confused me cuz it looked liked gibberish to me. Anyway... try the following:

(insert description here without parentheses) and you will get a link with just the description.

LJ in Black Coat

Viola!
By Skeetz
Thanks for the tip John, I've been trying to figure that out for a while without sucess. I was coming dangerously close to reading the instructions and that just wouldn't do.

Hey Berty, where is this, "atadia" place?? :? Atadia upon Tyne, maybe?
Or somewhere along the Thames, near the Cotswalds perhaps?
By rockclimber
Don't let her burn bro.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By ICU
My goodness....Trinity has me all red in the face :oops: :oops: from all her kind words. :oops: :oops: I want to say more but unfortunately I have limited free time lately to express myself adequately. Especially since going back to work after the holidays and having three supervisors expecting work out of me.... I can hardly believe they expect me to earn my pay - the very nerve of some people! :lol: I guess I've gotten kinda spoiled from work being soooo slow last year.

I promise to do my best to live up to your expectations of me, Trinity. I do try to put a smile on your face and hopefully that translates to a warm fuzzy feeling inside.....If I succeed, that gives me great pleasure. I consider it an honor knowing and interacting with you...

You are a mighty special woman! And that's a FACT!!

P.S. Did you really like my derrière? Oops..... :oops: there I go again.... :oops:
P.P.S. I promise to everyone else on these forums, that I will not be entirely attuned and focused only on Trinity in future posts from me.....It's just that it's been so long since Ive related to this lovely woman. I'm sure the guys can understand. Now I'd better post this thing before it turns into a book!
By trinityxxx
First of all I want to say....nice behind Sugar!! Thanks for sharing you two, love it!

John....ok...I am not a fan of McD's at all to be honest...but the honest to goodness truth I HAD to stop there today and get an apple pie....its actually only 69cents...HA....and they brought back the cherry pie now too! HA :lol:
I know its sounds corny, but I actually had to stop just for a good laugh... so good news we could get two pies and still have money left over. LOL
btw....loved your dirty lil remark about wanting the whole pie...omg :oops: :D

Skeetz...yes a few things from your sex ed classes 'rubbed off' on me.....OMG that is soooooooooo naughty! :o

Bob....I am glad to make you smile tonight....that is what life is about sweetie. Sending positive energy to one another...it makes the world a better place. IMHO
Yes I remember you posting a pic of your backside and it was Nice! ;)
Glad to have you back here sweetie and thanks for being a good friend!

Hope all is well with everyone!!....now where is that damn kissing icon....I miss my old smiley faces :cry:
Luv ya!
By Jbe
Trin, that is tooooo funny! Yee haw... two pies and money left over! I'll never be able to drive by a McD's now without thinking of you! :mrgreen: ;) As far as my comment about the whole pie, I have to admit I "borrowed" it from a Q&A director Kevin Smith did in England. But it fit so perfect I couldn't pass it up. :lol:

A while back there was a contributor who used to do videos naked in public. I forget who she was but she did a video at a self serve car wash and I've never been able to drive by one since without thinking about her. :oops: Now McD's is added to the list.
By Skeetz
Wehell, glad you took the hint Grump, It IS Sugar time, any time. Sweet Sugar pic, you are a lucky old fart aren't ya'?
(yeah, I know you really didn't need the hint but it makes me feel important to think so)

Sugar you are a DOLL, thanks for indulging the Grumpster and thereby making the rest of us old farts lucky too. ;) :D
By Skeetz
Oh Yeah, almost forgot. Trinity, I'm sure glad all that "after class, extra credit rubbing" paid off! ;) :D

('twas all in the name of education folks, honest) ;) :oops:
By Coffjr
Grumpy - Sugar time was great and I'm not talking about the music.

Trin, just got back from the store. A little further and I'd be at our local McD's - I like both apple and cherry pie. Anyway, while I was squeezing the charmin - I remember and pick you up a pickle. I know how much you like them. :twisted: It's waiting for you here - nice a big. :o Now there goes my mind, and I'm trying to be good. :lol:
By rockclimber
Pie.....

...and pie....

Double pie.....

Pie on pie.....

Both with warm, sticky sweet centers....

Sweet cherries and plump apples,

I do,

I do....

I do sooooo.....

Like,

Pie.....
By Skeetz
You're most welcome, DangerousDi. But, thanks for what, pray tell? Did I do something wonderful . . . and is it fit to print?
By Jbe
Good Saturday morning, all. It's a beautiful clear sky here on the left coast... but at 8:30 am it's only up to 36°... from 26° earlier. I guess that beats what a lot of the rest of the country is dealing with. But for us sissy south left coasters that is COLD! I did see a post from Berty on FB where he was saying it was 4° in his corner of Blighty. Brrrr.... that is definte hi-beam weather. :roll: :D
By Jbe
I ran across this pic sometime back and have thought it quite true. This is dedicated to Jewels, Lady T, Manda, Honora, Lisa Jane, Vienna, Countrygal, former contributors Tanya the Readheaded Minx... Cinnamon Spice... April Skyz.. Joliesse... and to any redheads I have forgotten and those still yet to meet.
Attachments
521701_353380181370461_301192919922521_974250_43362287_n.jpg
521701_353380181370461_301192919922521_974250_43362287_n.jpg (19.57 KiB) Viewed 37744 times
By Paulbrx
John,

If the truth be known, I'm an easy target for redheads, brunettes or blondes, ha ha. I just have to remember that my wife once threw a rolling pin the length of a field! I've got to remember to zig zag!

As for Berty, before you feel too sorry for him, remember that he is reporting temperature in Centigrade, so 4 degrees C is probably about 39 degrees F. Still cold by your standards, but for those of us trying to convince ourselves that we live where we do because "we like the 4 seasons," it isn't even cold enough for the snow to stay on the ground.

Countrygal, I enjoyed your latest photo set and I'll look forward to seeing the next set. Nice pic on the horse. I wonder who else has a fondness of horses here.

Grumpy, maybe you didn't go far enough down and upstream. If you find Countrygal, though, please give me a shout.

I guess I've got to get a propic up, too. Maybe instead of Flash, I'll put up one of me for a while. Nice one, Bob! I'll put Flash up once in a while; I wouldn't want Winston to get lonely.
By ICU
Awh, shucks! Thx Paul. It's nice to see the gang trickle back...

This may sound weird but sometimes I think to myself "am I really a part of this gang. I haven't been around here as long as so many of you." Either way, it really is nice to feel a part of this bunch. I consider you guys as friends.

I hope everyone is having a great evening as well as a fun-filled weekend.

Ok....serious question: Is it unusual for a guy to be left at home caring for his two kids, making sure they get to bed alright after making and serving his family dinner; while his wife is off having a "girls night out" on a spur of the moment thing?

Feeling kinda weird tonight about this.
By Jbe
Ohhhhh Bob.... you are probably asking that question to the wrong group of people... or maybe not. If you truly want my opinion on this question I'll be glad to answer it... but not here on the BB's.

Hey Paul, get yer propic up again... whether it be you in that Superman costume or one of Flash the Wonder Cat. I'm with you on the color of hair. Doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me... but there is something about a redhead! :D And it's possible Mr British Super Spy may be giving me temps in centigrade. Hard to say with him. :lol:

I'm not a huge fan of horses, but I certainly like what is sitting on top of the horse.

Speaking of which, is Grumpy STILL out walking up and down the crick? Sugar, you need to put a lasso on that boy! Oh... he'll probably like it too much. ;) :lol:
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]