Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By honora
Hiya TRINITY! Wow is all I can say at the moment haha - you certainly have that jaw dropping effect! (kissing icon here!) I think you are doing a great job keeping those COFF guys in order!

At first I was skeptical which way to turn when the whole sabotage thing came about, not really knowing what was going on, coupled with loads of personal issues so hence the "disappearance" but now I understand more and it feels great to see such a great site back at full force!
By Coffjr
Honora, a BIG welcome back - you have been greatly missed. I hope your personal issues have been resolved. We do need another good looking redhead here and you are all of that. I for one hope you can stick around or at least pop in more often to say hi. And now if you can get your partner in crime - I won't mention Manda's name directly (oh wait, I just did) back, the COFF world would be on a road to recovery.

jr
By Skeetz
Hey now, Li'l Red's back on the scene, things are lookin' up!

You, my dear, have been sorely missed . . . Damn It Girl, you are a sight for sore eyes.

Welcome Home, Li'l Darlin'!
By Jbe
Ohhhhhhhh.... my day is complete! Hi Honora! It is sooooo nice to see you back here. Yup, I missed ya! It's funny, I didn't notice your post right away but I caught a glimpse of your propic and said, "Now who is that hottie?" Only then did I notice who it was and my face spread into a grin... and still is. :D :D :D

As you probably noticed, you have been missed here. Like Trinity said, she needs help keeping all us boys in line. She's had some help from Countrygal and Kiki... but you know we do get out of line. :? Now all we need is Manda and Lady T back and we all better start watching our "p's and q's". .. cuz the Trio of Trouble will be on stage again! :mrgreen:

Welcome back!!
By Jbe
Now is really the time I wish we had those 800x800 propics back! :cry: I really would like a larger pic of you, Miss H! :mrgreen: :oops:
By honora
Jr,

It's really nice to hear from you - you are a CONSTANT source of smiles and that all around "feel good" emotion! You are too sweet!

Skeetz - so I've made you sore now? hehe, thanks for the warming welcome!

John, as always I get this tingly feeling whenever I read your posts lol; and I had the same feeling when I saw your profile picture! (love it btw) It leaves so much to the imagination ;)
By rockclimber
WB sexy girl....

NOW it's time to start the weekend...![

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Skeetz
MissH I just had to get on the real computer this morning, the one with a full sized monitor, to get a better look at your gorgeous new propic. Trying to check it out on my phone last night is what made my eyes sore.
You certainly have never made me sore . . . left me throbbing several times, ;) but never sore.

Rock, were you posting from your android phone? I get that double post thing sometimes too, when I try to use my phone, but not always.
Kiki, what's up with that? Is VW androidphobic?

Thanks for restarting the GearHead thread Rock, you beat me to the punch. Not sure if having my NASCAR rant immortalized on two sites is a good thing but I can live with it. Guess I should try to move yesterdays "327" blog over to the new thread. If Winston[/b} can do it so can I . . . maybe.
By rockclimber
That's because I was stuttering. But yes I'm mobile today and will be for the rest the weekend

Ain't technology grand?
By Jbe
Hey Winston! Nice to see your smiling crotch sniffing self. Give your human a big lick for me. :mrgreen:
By VWSupport
John - I don't believe I ever actually posted, I just liked to see all the beauties and would "listen in" on the BBs every once in awhile.
Thanks! It is always nice to hear compliments on what I do here, it lets me know I'm on the right track :D

Grumpy - Hope you got those dishes done, and thanks for the explanation! The time-trap gets us all, at least you are aware of it and trying to escape...

Coffjr - LOL, yes the drummers seem to get the chicks, why else do you think guys start bands (hint: music is reason number two ;) )? Thanks, it was really fun taking the photos! Sam's Place is a really fabulous hang out for all the lovely ladies, it is fun never knowing what type of photos will show up. I loved the "black and white pin up-style" thread.

Masseur - I agree with you there on all counts - got my degree in biology so I do love a good anatomy lesson myself...although the better ones I had were outside of college... ;)

Honora - That is an incredibly sexy propic you have! As you can see you have been greatly missed by everyone!

Skeetz - My guess with the double post if you click submit twice (easier to happen on a phone), it will submit twice.

Rc - I deleted the first double post for ya, looks like your phone behaved after that :)

Berty - I am always delighted to stop by, this is way more fun than emails, support tickets, server fixes, etc lol. I am just glad that you folks are all so welcoming!
By Skeetz
Soooo, Kiki, you think it's my shakey old fingers causing the problem huh?

You're probably right, but I really wanted to blame the system, damn it!

Thanks for joining the gang . . . You,re a Sweetheart, even if you won't turn around for me. ;)
By Jbe
Grumpy, it's funny cuz that question about the propics size has been raised several times and I'm not sure it was ever answered. But then again, I am old... older than your 39 tender years. :lol: I think it would be great to have the propic sizes increased to the size they were before cuz I'd certainly like to get a closer look at Kiki's propic as well as some others. ;) ;)

Also, so true about inviting the ladies over. It's not always easy to get them to join in on the fun over here but I for one will keep trying.

Kiki, I guess I need to get a little more specific with my question. Are you "pre" or "post" crash and how did you get involved with this site and in the position you are now? Just curious... if you don't mind sharing that info.

I found this site years ago when reading a Playboy- yes I did actually read it... :? :lol: and an article mentioned Voyeur Web... I don't remember in what context but I went and checked it out and have been pretty steady since.

So let's hear some stories about how you all found this site.

Berty, I'm just geting ready to have some breakfast but for you it's afternoon and you've probably already had some stogies and brews... but I think I'm gonna have a couple of eggs over medium with authentic salsa provided from you know who, some homemade applesauce and of course the tangerine jucie.
By rockclimber
rockclimber wrote:
I just left this post on Vanessa B's thread but it bears repeting here to point out one of the new board's nicest features, just in case its been overlooked by a few of residents of our little slice of heaven....

"Vanessa,

You seem to have discovered one of the coolest features of the new boards...attaching pictures and clips....nicely done I might add......!

This feature IMO opens up a whole new way to post and share with an almost instantaneous result. Thanks for making such delicious use of what is probably the niftiest new feature here!"

By DangerousDi
I think Kiki should do a contri....she looks like she would be interesting. I know that the icon picture for the boards is something she wants to keep, however, can't tease the guys forever..... If she doesn't want to show face, there are so many ways to avoid that.
By freddie
Yeah Dangerous, I agree. Kiki needs to and I also looked back at some contris that Honora did in the past and i'd like to see one from her as well. And lets not forget the other girls too.

I think we have a nice group of beautiful ladies here ;)
By Thumper
Hey all!

Life has been a bit upside down here, I'll be sending out some PMs tonight to fill y'all in a bit.

BTW, that Rockers N Rednecks cover (still one of my fave posters!) had the face of one Winson's owner cut off (deliberately). The full size shot had the complete record out to the left of the jacket. I still have ALL the old posters, btw.

I've missed having the time to do those! Even more, I've missed the fun and banter on these boards! Sadly, it looks like time is going to be a precious commodity for us both for a little while, but please know I'm here in spirit, and plan to come back and annoy you all as often as possible.

Lovely Lady T has had a very good year, but also has gotten a lot busier. There's been another development there, which unfortunately I can't share on the open boards...again PMs or emails tonight. I wish I could be more specific.

HONORA
My favourite redhead! Its been too long! (Of course, you tend to make certain things much longer!)

well, I've got a lot of writing to do tonight, but I'll keep checking back here to see who's around this evening!

Later!
By Jbe
Can it really be??? Thumper crawled out of the woodwork... FINALLY!! It's so good to see your name on the thread. You have been missed :!: :!: :!:

Though... what is Lady T gonna say when she sees you called Honora your favorite redhead? :shock: She's liable to fire up HER red hair and do some ass-whupping! Hmmm... maybe that was the whole idea. :roll: :lol:
By Thumper
I'm good with it, as long as she wears the boots!

Check your email, bud!
By Thumper
Hey, Kiki

How many posts do I have to make before I no longer have to go through the delay of waiting for a moderator?

I'm pretty sure that no one here will vouch for me, but still....it would be nice to be able to poke at these guys in a timely manner!

PS..same for Lady T!
By VWSupport
Thumper - You should be good to go now :) Sorry you gotta deal with that initial "hazing," it is the only way I can keep all that pesky spam off these boards.
By Thumper
Thanks, Kiki

BTW...any way you could extend your propic down just a little bit?

I'm a sucker for a fine bum!
By rockclimber
Dang silent for months and now ya cant shut up! ROFL! Just kidding. Just sent ya a note btw.

Ill shut up now myself.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Erm.... Hell yes I'd want to see em! I'm from Florida, we're just like that down here, he he.....

By Thumper
327retro wrote:Think of it this way. Would you go into you very lovely female Boss's office and ask to see her titties???

Grumpy
I guess that would depend on how much liquor I'd had to that point in the evening! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I love that you're jumping to the damsel's defense, Grump. I intended only to compliment, not to disrespect.
(I can handle your wrath, but please, PLEASE protect me from Sugar!)
By trinityxxx
Hey Thumper!!! So nice to have you drop in...hope all is well with you two.
I send you and Lady T many hugs and kisses....I have missed you two.
Glad you are back. :D
By rockclimber
Berty, you need your own collumn, "Berty's 'Best Of'!"

Would be pretty interesting I think! You have an eye and a way with words.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By ICU
Oh man. Things are really looking up! Greetings and welcome back both Honora and Thumper. Things are certainly starting to get back to normal with the added benefit of Kiki obliging us with her propic, her words and her efforts to make the re-kindled VW better than ever.

Thanks Grumpy for sticking up for Kiki - I kinda like her! Re-reading some of the comments, I don't think anyone was intending to overlook the value of Kiki or be solely interested in her revealing more of fine looking self. I too would stick up for her if I felt there were some genuine malice directed her way.

Once again, glad to see more of the gang returning...

And Grumpy, I sure didn't know that it was you and Tyro who started this all!! A HUGE thank you to you! This is a mighty fine place to hangout because of you and everyone else.
By DangerousDi
KIKI: Just want to say I agree you are doing a superb job. Having someone that actually chats and watches the boards was badly needed. Keep up the great work.
By Skeetz
Jeez, you miss a day here and you've missed a whole boat load of important stuff.

The most important of which, imho, is the return of the "Thumper." The thread seems to have been a little scitzophrenic since his return . . . OK, maybe that was just Grumpy. Not sure why that is, (well, in Berty's case we'll blame the Bacardi,) but I guess it's nothing new.

Too much craziness to comment on everything so I'll just say "Welcome Back" and to TnG, if you're reading over Thumps shoulder, we miss ya' Gorgeous! ;)
By Coffjr
Welcome back Thumper and a BIG hello to you too Lady T! (where's my big kiss icon and no, not for you Thumper, for your lovely half) I hope both of you can drop by to say hi ever once in a while - you've both been missed.
By trinityxxx
Hey everyone....hope all is well with everyone.
Ok my Cali friends....PLEASE send me some sunshine this way!! UGH......just in the last week or so we have had well below zero temps....a few nights ago freezing rain...and today a foot of snow. WTF...I need to move. :lol:
Just wanted to say hello and thank Berty for the nice comments on my pics. Thanks honey.
Take care everyone!
MWAH!
By Jbe
Trin, the last thing you probably want to hear is that is supposed to hit 74° today in my area of the left coast. Sounds nice... and it is compared to what you are dealing with... but if we don't get some cooler weather AND some rain, come summer time southern California will be burning to the ground. :shock:

Winter in southern California... where the rest of the country has turned brown but it turns green here... if it rains. :roll:

Grump, you are right about hounding Kiki. She does have responsibilities here and should be treated accordingly. But ya gotta admit her propic is certainly tantalizing. ;)

So, Thumps, did the Lady wear the boots? :lol: :lol:
By Coffjr
Trin, John is getting it a little warmer down there than we are - we will be in the mid 60's today. But going outside is almost short sleeve weather for us. You are more than welcome to have some of our sunshine, we have plenty to share. You need to come visit, thaw out at our beaches. And take lots of pictures. :D
By Skeetz
Trin, I tried to send you a big box full of Sunshine, addressed to "That Famous Illinois Hottie," but UPS said they couldn't guarantee delivery without a more specific address.

Sorry, guess my sunny disposition will just have to do. :D :D :D ;)

Berty, sorry to burst your bubble but Betty was just a slut, I guess. But not to worry, if you had seen my post of a few weeks ago, you'd realize that Wilma was getting her share of action too.

Betty and Wilma, Caught!

Jr, shirt sleeve weather? It's still too damned cold for me. Anything under 75 deg. is snuggling under the covers weather, imho. Only 63 here today. :x
By Skeetz
Oops, the Countess slipped in under. But I fear it was Viscount, and not Jaybird . . . No tingle, ;)

All Beach and No water ehh? Sounds like something they might say in Texas . . .

No, that's not it . . .

"Ride a Horse, Save a Cowboy!" Yeah, that's the ticket!
By trinityxxx
Thanks Berty...you are sweet.

John....sure rub it in...hehe

Hi jaybird and viscount!!

Jr, John and Skeetz....yes throw that sunshine in my direction please!! hehe

Hope everyone is well.
By rockclimber
Hey there Trin,

Florida beaches are better! :)

How about inserting a little video clip for the thread? Just to warm up the Winter for our northern climate friends?

Winston offered, but ya know, not much interest in beagle video around here.... Flash maybe though...?

By CountessFuntime
Thanks Trinity for the shout out.

Rock...Florida beaches are great. We have an affinity for Haulover and Key West is a lot of fun, especially during FantasyFest. But, we're still partial to Hawaii. A great place for skinny dipping is Lake Mead, there are many remote coves to enjoy a good soak.
By Jbe
I don't know if any of you check out the other discussions on other parts of the bb's. If not I highly suggest checking out "General Forum- General Discussion- About Rating scores" started by Nicole. The discussion has since expanded a little to talk about suspected "pros" with great posts from Nicole, Trinity, Elise and Dangerous Di... and a great detailed response from Kiki.

The whole "pro" issue is nothing new to those of us that have been hanging around as we have seen it before. There will always be people trying to beat the system in any way they can. There will always be a difference of opinion as to what constitutes a pro photographer and/or pro model. And like Kiki said, "If we cannot find the model on another site or anywhere else, it becomes difficult for us to judge and impossible to prove that these women are not amateurs looking to enjoy themselves for the simple sexy pleasure of it."

Let's face it, Admin has a huge task every day reviewing contris for submittal, addressing peoples e-mails, policing the bb's and whatever else they do that we don't have a clue about.

Speaking only for myself, I look at the contris and sometimes the first thing that comes to mind is "Pro". In my eyes there is a specific look to a lot of them like they came from the same "photo mill"... for the lack of a better term. So I will always look at the comments to see if anybody else feels the same. I only check out two sites but I am amazed that there are people out there that cruise a lot of sites and will make a comment such as, "That's so and so from XYZ site and they are a pro."

I am no expert by any means and don't have the tech know-how to really know. All I can do is go with my instincts. Like so many people that come here I come for the fun, cammaraderie and checking out the true amateurs. If I wanted to see pro stuff I would go look at those types of sites. I've seen it over the years the ladies that get discouraged by this situation and will quit posting. And that is a loss not only to the site but to those of us who enjoy the pics and the interaction with the contributors.

I don't want to reiterate what has already been said on the thread I mentioned above. The ladies there have said it way better than I could. But what I will say is that we need to make a more concerted effort to stand behind the true amateurs that post to this site. We need to be able to say, "Girls, we got your backs!"
By CountessFuntime
John...Thanks for keeping the issue alive about voting. VW is the first site that I felt comfortable admitting to Jaybird that I liked. You could see real women who were comfortable in their sexuality. Jaybird made a few posts on the BBs and found out that there were guys other than me that thought she was hot, talk about a boost in her self image. We enjoy the community on the BBs, it has been great getting to know our favorite contributors.
By rockclimber
Hawaii is the bomb I agree... just a tad far and pricey for most folks. No gators or snakes either. The keys are always good of course. I do not know Haulover I'm afraid.

Been to Hawaii twice and managed to hit four of the islands. Maui is my preferred . Surfing is fun there and the waves just right for a novice like me.
By Paulbrx
Honora, Thumper, welcome back! RC, you say you're from FL. I lived in Boca Raton for a few years a ways back. Every winter I kick myself and wonder why I left. Trin, let's get together to decide on a warm place to live, then we can find houses on the same street and really be neighbors!

Thumper, please give my regards to Lady T. I hope she is well and that we see her here soon, too.

Now I'm going to go find that discussion that John mentioned on pros.
By Skeetz
Hey Paul, good to hear from Ya', I've been a little concerned. Thought you might have turned into a "pharmacueticicle" up there in the frozen north.
By trinityxxx
Hey everyone.
Rock.... I did try to post a pic but it got cut in half... Weird... I will attempt again when I have a little more time. ;) thanks sweetie.
Paul... Yes let's move where we have warmer weather and go diving. Hehe... Hey wait do we really need warm weather for that kind of diving? Lmao :lol:
John... Thanks for the shout out, love and support. :D
Hope all is well with everyone. It is still cold here, but at least the sun is shining and that makes me happy! :D
Have a great weekend!
By rockclimber
Hey Trin!

I bet the full picture is there what you see in the thread is a compressed version to save space on to save space on the thread if you click on the image it should pop up as the full image yesterday or the yesterday or the day before that is huge in another thread. I got a note from Mat I got a note from Matt and Vienna .They are a great couple and I look forward to having them join in! Even if it is infrequently. Try the picture again and see if I'm right.
By trinityxxx
Hey Rock....thanks for the tip....it worked! I posted them on my sexy in the sun thread.
Hope you will like them. :-)

Hey LisaJane...great to see you here sweetie, we all have missed you!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]