Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By sicktight
Hello. We hope all is well with the reorganization and look forward to the new revamped site.

What can contributor's expect with respect to contri award checks being mailed.

We currently have not received one we should have received approximately one month ago and Nicole was currently made aware of and working on the issue at the time VW went offline.

Also there are other checks expected by the VW timeline we should be receiving in the next days.

I emailed the official address about this. We have always enjoyed contributing and never had a problem with the award process. Please let us know, it is greatly appreciated. Best of luck and can't wait for the unveiling!
KittyLovesCock
By VWPublicRelations
sicktight wrote:Hello. We hope all is well with the reorganization and look forward to the new revamped site.

What can contributor's expect with respect to contri award checks being mailed.

We currently have not received one we should have received approximately one month ago and Nicole was currently made aware of and working on the issue at the time VW went offline.

Also there are other checks expected by the VW timeline we should be receiving in the next days.

I emailed the official address about this. We have always enjoyed contributing and never had a problem with the award process. Please let us know, it is greatly appreciated. Best of luck and can't wait for the unveiling!
KittyLovesCock
I will give you the info on the checks for the contributors. We have just gotten out of a meeting with the entire technical staff at VW. Very very good news and we will definitely be back on line and very soon-- if I say in how short of a time, many on this BB will jump on my throat so I will refrain for now-- but it is definitely not long at all-- once we have the site up, I will give you exact directions - please send me an email at officialvoyeurweb@gmail.com -- Thank you-- and do not go anywhere- we will definitely send you out your checks-- Also, when you send me that email, provide me will all the info where I can mail the checks out.
By sicktight
Ms. Lucas:

Thank you for your kind and timely response here. We have just sent all the information to the email address you indicated.

We greatly appreciate the help.
Have a good day and best of luck with the project! Can't wait to see the results!

KittyLovesCock
By sicktight
Hello. We have received no reply or indication of when we might receive payment. Can we get an update. We greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
KittyLovesCock
By VWPublicRelations
sicktight wrote:Hello. We have received no reply or indication of when we might receive payment. Can we get an update. We greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
KittyLovesCock
You should each be receiving an email shortly. A letter was sent out addressing these issues. Please let me know if you do not receive it over the next few days.
By sicktight
Thank you for the reply. We will contact if we do not receive the email in the next week or so. Hope all is well with development. Have a good day. KittyLovesCock
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives