Political discussions about everything
"It was 2:20 p.m. on this day in 2021. I was in my classroom- quadruple masked- explaining to my students how queer slaves actually wrote the Constitution, when I heard it: sobbing from the hall.

I went outside to find my colleague, an English teacher, sobbing uncontrollably. At first I thought Ron DeSantis had made our jobs even more difficult by banning us from discussing our kinks in the classroom, but it was far worse.

“A white supremacist insurrectionist has his feet on Nancy Pelosi’s desk,” they/them cried.

I rushed back into my classroom to see the look of fear on my students’ faces.

“If they overthrow our democracy, yes,” I replied.

For the next several hours we watched the TV in fear as several hundred terrorists searched the Capitol for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, so they could have their way with her.

Thankfully, a brave police officer of color shot a hysterical Karen in the face, sending the MAGA idiots running for their lives at the sight of such a strong Black man.

Uh oh. You’re not supposed to make fun of the worst tragedy in American history. But everybody is. Consider this hilarious clip. It shows protestors proceeding calmly through the Capitol, guided by welcoming security guards, to the satirical voice-over of some naughty satirist. What we had here, Vivek Ramaswamy scoffed, was a scene of “The bloody battle that nearly ended the republic on January 6, caught on film.”
Does anyone ever notice that johnforbes can't quote anything I have actually said as being wrong.

Instead, all he has is the phantasmagorical lunacy he either pulls from his delusional brain or that he plagiarizes from some humorless Right Wing website.

For some reason the clown who insists he is so intelligent that he could spot anyone else here 50 IQ points and still be smarter, he isn't remotely smart enough to argue with a single actual position I have ever taken on this forum.

But as anyone can see, I AM living rent free in johnny's cavernous noggin. Given his hugely swollen and empty head, I could move in a couple more friends and not notice any reduction in my living space whatsoever.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]