Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
RFK Jr sure better keep an eye out for his own health. He is saying things which really would bother the status quo, eh?

E.g., he said that the real reason the govt did not use HCQ and ivermectin was that they needed to declare an emergency and do that they had to certify no existing med would suffice, so they had to say HCQ and ivermectin were worthless in order to give billions to Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.
By Clownkicker
Geezus Chyst, dimwit johnny was taking ivermectin to prevent COVID! :/

He's too stupid to understand that it has zero impact on viruses.

And it destroys your brain if you take too much, which many did taking the version meant for horses.

This explains johnforbes' obvious inability to discuss ANYTHING rationally.
By Clownkicker
Heck, johnny, I do the same thing--2 sets of ten--and I weigh 30 pounds less than him. I could do more if I wasn't so lazy. What's your point?

And what does that have to do with stupidly taking dangerous drugs that don't have any efficacy?

Sounds idiotic to me.

But then, that WOULD explain why you like him...aside from the fact you love to secretly ogle guys like him at the beach.
By johnforbes
People have been criticizing him for the light weights, so I do see Clown's point.

But set politics aside and RFK Jr is doing a great job at age 69 for an enviro lawyer who presumably is more interested in taking votes from Biden than preparing for a body building contest somewhere.

Also, he is working out on an incline board -- not seeking to bench 600 pounds like some monster who weighs 300 lbs.

People who can bench 600 also tend to have a big belly profile.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]