Political discussions about everything
By Clownkicker
...and that means Joe broke the law......how exactly?

If you think Hunter broke more laws than he has already confessed to, then throw the book at him. No one cares.

It wouldn't make Trump even slightly less guilty than you already know he is, would it.

Why the desperate distractions from Trump's well documented criminal activities? He's the one running for President, not Hunter.

So it is Trump's crimes that concern me. Up till now, the years of Republican investigations into the Bidens have produced nothing. Nada. That should tell even a dimwit like you something.

If the choice is between Joe and Donald, then any decent American would have to vote for Biden. (Or else write in Bernie, right?) :O
By johnforbes
He lied several times about saying he never discussed business deals with his son.

He took long flights on taxpayer-funded planes with his father, where common sense would say they discussed.

Photographed with business parters of his son.

Tony Bobulinski's testimony, etc etc
By sillydaddy
What it means ...and Clwn you know this..
it means Joe is lying and establishes him as a liar.
He said he never talked with Hunter about his business..
But it is evident that he was there ..ao what else is Joe lying about?
There's an old saying," Where there's smoke there's fire..." :O :laugh:
By Clownkicker
"He lied several times about saying he never discussed business deals with his son."-johnfibs

And your evidence that Joe discussed business deals with his son is.....what?
Even if Joe was there as Hunter claimed, that doesn't mean they discussed any business deals, dimwit.
I'm with my family frequently and I NEVER discuss business deals with them.

"He took long flights on taxpayer-funded planes with his father, where common sense would say they discussed."- (huh?)

"discussed" WHAT, dimwit? I've "discussed" many times with many family members. And "common sense" would say I didn't discuss business deals with them because I didn't.

Your impotent innuendo doesn't even make sense.

"Photographed with business parters[sic] of his son."-johnfoibles

Yes, he's a politician, dimwit. Just like Trump, they took thousands of pictures with every person who donated to their campaigns. Most of the time they haven't "discussed" anything. A lot of the time the candidate has no idea who the clowns even are. There are photos of Trump with any number of criminals. Are you saying that your common sense tells you Trump was involved in illegal activities with all of them? (Wait...maybe that's a bad example...)

"Tony Bobulinski's testimony..."-Dishonestjohn

Huh? Even Bobulinski didn't testify that Joe had anything to do with it, dimwit. Why even bring him up? Bobulinski didn't incriminate Joe, but you are dishonestly implying he did.

Why is it you never have any facts that actually incriminate the guys you spread partisan bullshit about, johnny. Your post contains not a single incriminating item.

Implausible innuendo is not enough to indict someone, dummy.
It's not even enough to make them look bad to anyone but partisan tools.

"He said he never talked with Hunter about his business..
But it is evident that he was there"-sillydummy

No, it isn't "evident that he was there" There is only a threatening text from a drug addict that he was there. The only thing "evident" is that Hunter CLAIMED he was there in order to threaten someone. Gee, when has a drug addict ever lied to someone to get money, silly? Think about it. (We'll give you ten minutes to figure it out.)
Even if he was there, Joe could have been upstairs on the toilet for all you know, dummy.

But let's say Joe WAS there. How is that evidence that they discussed any of Hunter's business?
I have been in the same room with thousands of people in my life and never discussed business with them.
The one thing that Joe being there proves is that you're a gullible moron.
By johnforbes
Bobulinski absolutely did say he was involved and was the "Big Guy."

He also met him, and specified the circumstances, but was apparently not contacted because nobody wanted to know.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]