Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Now that we know Karen Gilbert, the Deputy, donated to Democrats, what about Jack Smith?

Smith -- who is recovering from a bicycle accident in the Netherlands -- has a history of messing up prosecutiions:

"Jack Smith falsely accused and convicted former Republican Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell on corruption charges. The Supreme Court overturned the conviction 8-0 and strongly rebuked Jack Smith for his prosecutorial behavior.
By Clownkicker
Notice johnforbes hasn't started a single thread claiming that Trump is not guilty of the crimes he's charged with. This is because he knows quite well Trump is guilty as charged.

His only remaining strategy is making dubious ad hominem attacks to try to discredit those who will prosecute the criminal, as if that will somehow make Trump not guilty of committing the crimes he committed.

Unfortunately, facts (not specific people) are what will convict Trump.
By Clownkicker
Trump is presumed innocent until proven guilty only in court, dimwit.

You and I may consider him guilty because we know he is.

It's just the same as you considering Joe Biden and Hunter Biden guilty of some crime, as you and johnforbes do. Neither of you wait until a verdict comes down on them.

It is okay for us to have our opinions, dummy. In this case, I have heard Trump admit his guilt and I have also read transcripts that have Trump admitting his guilt, so I will take him at his word that he is guilty. The fact that the government can't do the same at this phase of the prosecution is irrelevant to my post.

Sadly, you're not a funny guy, dimwit. You're a pathetic partisan guy.
By johnforbes
No, there were two presidents -- one Dem, one Repub -- who Mr Forbes hated as a child.

They were Nixon and LBJ.

But what good did such negative emotion do even such a fine young man as the fabulious Forbes?
By Clownkicker
No one accused you of "hating" the Bidens, dimwit.

Why the idiotic diversion from your clear unsupported assumptions of Biden guilt?

But it's encouraging to see that you are even the slightest bit less petty than you were 50 years ago.

If you live another 50 years, you may even develop some compassion for the human condition and give up your unfortunate and misguided Republican proclivities.
By johnforbes
My thanks to Clowntroller for his outpouring of support.

When thee Bodleian at Oxford collects the best of the early days of the Internet (which began on wooden modems in 1923), it will consider this fine forum as the apex of discourse.
By Clownkicker
I have always supported those who make an effort to escape their petty, hypocritical nature and grow into something resembling a human being.

Mazel tov, you cute little aspiring mensch, though admittedly the obstacles before you are bigly challenging.
By johnforbes
Through his staff, Mr Forbes would like to express his appreciation for this spontaneous ourpouring of support from Clowntroller.

Over the 87 years he has been on this fine forum, Mr Forbes has always sought to help low-IQ individuals such as Clowntoker.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]