Political discussions about everything
Given the outrage expressed by the minority chick now in charge of sending out pro hockey outrage signals, it is time to talk about the real issue:

NAIROBI — As the movement for greater diversity in sports continues to sweep the globe, the famed Kenyan marathon team has come under fire with experts sounding the alarm over the team's glaring lack of racial diversity.

"As we scoured every corner of the world to find things to be offended by, the Kenyan marathon team stuck out like a sore thumb," said Adam Baum, Director of Cultural Outrage at Oxford. "The demographics of the team are truly stunning and, quite frankly, I have difficulty talking about it without shaking with righteous social justice rage."

Though diversity throughout the sporting world has been a focus for a number of years, being accused of discrimination is a new experience for the highly decorated Kenyan marathon runners.

"We're not particularly sure what we are supposed to do about this," said Odikinyi Mwangi, Hall of Fame marathon runner and current coach of the Kenyan team. "I mean, we kind of have to work with what we've got here in Kenya, right? There aren't exactly a lot of caucasian guys named Steve here in our country."
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]