Exhibitionists meet here!
By hubbynwife
Wife loves to let guys peak up her sundress at her neat trimmed pussy , we are a mid 50is couple, HWP blond, great legs, 120#, pretty , likes to see a guy get aroused trying to look without being very obvious about it
any places you recommend
By beachlover
I'm curious as well. I know Key West has some crazy bars and body painting especially during street events but I have not heard much about other places or beaches to get nude during normal days.
By Nudeone
Although we haven’t been there yet, we’ve heard The Garden Off Eden is a fun place.
By hubbynwife
We`ve bee to the Garden of Eden a few times, it hit or miss whether many are there, most time seems like a few local men sitting at the bar clothed drinking
I`m sure during Fantasy Fest there nudity every, but was just wondering if there was any place during this time of year,
To us its the thrill of her showing off in a bar or somewhere where most are dressed, and she catches some guy trying to look up her dress then she will discreetly give him a show without other around knowing it happing
By Jocko64
Hey we have been to Key West about 6 times, I think it was second time that we hit Fantasy Fest, whoops wife says third ? Ok we had motor Home, had to go back to Sugar Loaf to park it then we drove back down in car. It was fun watching guys and gals in various forms of dress and undress. We just walked around, drank and watched the folks. My wife and I did see a gal giving a guy a Blowjob on side of one of the bars, about a dozen folks watching her show! (she swallowed) . The next year we went back but stayed in a B&B and wife had her tits painted. She enjoyed and got hit on many times, a few guys copped a feel, no big deal. The fourth time was few years later, had bought new coach and she asked her sis and BIL if they wanted to go. They flew down and spent a month with us, first a few days at the condo on Okaloosa Island then to key West. Wife was trying to get her sis to loosen up a bit, they had no clue about what they were going to see in Key West. Now my wife was 62 at time, still with awesome firm body and legs and her sis 60 and still looked good. Second day at Condo my wife dons a string bikini, my BIL eyes almost popped along with her sister's. Sis says you not wearing that to beach? Wife says sure, only few people here this time of year and says to her sis I have bikini for you. My BIl is saying Great! Of course he is looking at my lovely wife barely covered up and her pussy lips hanging out. Her sister puts the bikini on, now my wife has 34D's, her sis has 38 DD's or E and her tits were barely covered. They go to beach after putting cover ups on, my BIL and I still in condo on balcony having a drink and watching our wives. They conversation goes to sex and he is telling me how wonderful my wife still looks and I compliment his, somehow now discussing my wife's bald pussy and her lips showing from the string bikini then about blowjobs and he at one time had received one from wife (my wife an expert), interesting discussion! Wife always said that Bill Clinton said Blowjobs don't count ! We go to beach, then diner and play cards and to bed , that was procedure for next couple days.

We now on way to Key West, we stopped two nights on way down, we staying in Sugarloaf again. Next day we go down and go to the Dry Tortugas, then eat and back to coach, Next day we walk around down there, very windy, fishing no good end up back at coach. Next day Fantasy Fest starts but we did not go, stayed on Sugar Loaf gals getting sun and wife and her sis showing to great mature bodies. 4th day, we off to Key West, we walk around my BIL and SIl are amazed at naked folks and all painted up, wife whispers to me that she wants to get painted, what did I think, I said fine but you better get a mask first with all these folks taking pictures. She gets a mask, tells her sister she made appt. to get painted, her sis floored but she goes with her to get painted, my BIL has no clue, we sitting watching the folks walk around, Gay guys, lesbians and straight folks having a ball. About an hour later here comes my wife, only way I realized it was her was because of her sister, not a stitch on, painted all the way, bald pussy had a butterfly one it and looked almost like she had bottom on. His wife said she wanted to get her tits painted , he had no choice but to agree. Her hangers looked awesome! , we had great day!
That next day was first time I saw SIL totally naked, she had huge bush, wife told her she should trim it up and make it appealing or bald, BIL says no to Bald but OK to trim. Off to bedroom they go and she came out all trimmed up! Looked good! He asked my wife for a BJ on that trip, it had to be on QT so her sis would not know, . We were all on beach she took him back to coach while I talked to her sis, I would not have done that for anybody else but him, he was best friend!
By hcpl80
We have been going down for quite a few years. Same thing for us also. She likes to wear short skirts / dresses and no underwear. You can go to just about any bar in old town and sit on a bar stool and you will likely have an audience.

Garden of Eden is hit or miss, but we make our own fun up there. Sometimes she will dance and slowly pull up her dress a little at a time till she is fully exposed. Sometimes she will pull her top down and other times, she will slip right out her dress.

If you go on a really busy night and the dress is short enough, take your time climbing the stairs and have her stop and bend over and fix the strap on her heels, definitely will show then....... ;-)
By hubbynwife
We had a good time there last week,
We went on the roof top Garden of Eden each afternoon , just a few people there wife had a nice white sundress on, we would sit on a bench with our feet resting on a lounge chair in front of us , she would pull her dress up very high exposing her neat trimmed pussy , one guy in particular position himself directedly in front of her admiring her move after a bit she would remove the straps and lower her top thus exposing her tits ,after a while we decided to leave as we got up to leave the guy looked at her and said thank you for making my day !
The next day we went back he wasn`t there when we arrived buy very soon he arrived this time he sat right in front of her and made small talk all the while only eye contact was his fixed on her pussy, I got up and went to the rest room when I came back he had laid down on the chase lounge she had her feet on and his head was only a foot or so from her spread legs thus giving him a perfect view of her now moist lips , all in all he was a gentleman about it not touching or making any moves,
I hope he reads this
By Nudeone
How was it down there with COVID? Lots of restrictions in the bars?
By Jocko64
Nudeone, what kind of restrictions? Hell there are naked people all over there, nobody gives a crap. We have see people having sex, it gets crazy, no place for kids to be. Funniest was sitting at one of the bars, wife was painted and a guy next to her asked her for a blowjob, said he was horny and had lost his wife in crowd. Wife laughed and said sorry I don't do strangers. he keeps conversation going and then buys us a drink, he was pretty drunk. Asked wife for a feel, she says sure but that is it and about that time as he rubbing her tits his wife shows. She is feeling no pain either. He introduces us and then tells his wife he asked mine for BJ and she said no. His wife says well if she doesn't want the pleasure of your dick I will handle. She tell him turn around and pulls his bathing suit down and sucks him in front of all, within seconds there is crowd watching. We left before show was over, my wife got horny LOL!
By Nudeone
Jocko when was the last time you were there? We heard everyone has to wear mask, etc.
By Jocko64
Nudeone wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:31 am Jocko when was the last time you were there? We heard everyone has to wear mask, etc.
My guess is now everyone with any smarts will mask. 2017 for us Over the years and being there 6 times we have seen crazy things and crazy people. My wife always wore mask when showing her body because of people taking photos but not a Covid mask LOL!
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]