A place to share your sexy stories
By Pantylvr504
wife, Linda, has recently been remembering things we did while dating and while married and had become very vocal in sharing how turned on and horny it makes her, to me, via Facebook Messenger! I have told her, since she is re-married to her new husband David, it’s not appropriate, but have to admit, she’s really detailed and very descriptive about what she was wearing at the time, and the sensations she felt! Plus she is sending me pics of herself! I was made a panty freak due to her and how she lived to tease me while wearing them, and got off because she found watching a cock fuck her pussy with her panties pulled aside so erotic and exciting, it made her get very wet and cum very hard!!! Eventually I also became a fan. Now Linda is a petite brunette, about 120 lbs. Nice C cup breasts, beautiful round ass, sexy long legs, she was 5’7 “ tall. She would not wear thongs, which was fine by me, because she would make a pair if Hanes Nylon Hi-cut panties look so damn sexy, my cock would just throb at the site of her! We met when I built her and her previous husbands house. He was an asshole that beat her. The following are stories about our moments together and to this day still excite me.

***In the beginning…***

Finally it happened one day. We were working in another house in the subdivision when several police cars sped by towards her house. Later found out her husband was in jail for assault of her, and even later heard he had a restraining order and the divorce was coming on its heels! A month or so later, I was inspecting a home and creating a punch list and she appeared ... we exchanged greetings and did some small talk, then she threw me back in my heels with her directness!!! She shared she was very attracted to me, and had been since we met to design her home! She just wanted to get that out in the air, she said she’s tired of feeling rejected and insignificant and I had always treated her with respect and she said she also noticed that I would glance at her legs when she wore skirts and her ass in her slacks! And she really liked it a lot. She even brought up a meeting we had early on before construction when she wore a dark blue button down dress ...

I totally remembered that!!! It was about 2 inches above her knee. Her legs in her white heels looked so sexy, but when her husband went to use the restroom I really got the show!!! She made sure her legs were apart enough to see her white nylon panties as we talked about finishes in the house. She even slid forward in the chair moving the dress further up giving a perfect view of her white panty gusset and how the fabric wrapped down around her little ass! I remember being so engorged u couldn’t begin to conceal it and watched as her eyes wandered down to the bulge in my khakis!! She had this little naughty smile! But it was interrupted by her husbands return... things went back to normal and we completed our I told her how it affected me and she confirmed she knew, and said it was hard not to notice. She shared that when she got back home after that, she could not wait to get alone!!! I asked why? She continued, she had gotten so horny from that she had to cum!!! Once her husband left, she said she pulled her dress up, rubbed her panties which she said were already soaked from see my cock push against my khakis, and really got her pussy even wetter! She shared she had one leg up on the back of the couch, one one the floor, never removed her white heels, and fantasized I had her panties aside eating her out and squeezing her ass!!! I said that sounds amazing Lunda!!! I would have loved to be a peeping Tom!!! Laughing, she said she would have cummed twice as fast if I were watching jerking my cock!!! But probably rather have the real thing fucking her pussy!!! Again, I was taken back by her fearlessness to express!!! I asked if she’d like to have dinner with me this coming Friday night. She said she would love to!!! I told her I had to wrap things up here pretty quick because I had a meeting with my realtor and a potential client shortly. She said no problem, stepped in for a quick peck and then slid over and went all on with our tongues tasting one another, her hands were rubbing my chest, then one slipped down and around and squeezed and cupped my ass!!! I was no slacker either, I had already had my hand DOWN the back of her jeans with her panty covered nylon butt cheek squeezed and caressed in my hand!! She Ames’s breathing and sighing pretty hard!!! She did not hesitate to undo my belt, pants button and pull my fly down and slip her hand over my very hard cock to give a squeeze and preliminary inspection and broke our passionate kiss to breath I really have to see your cock, I’ve waited so long to actually see it. With that she pulled my khakis and boxer briefs down and out of the way. Stood back and just stared at it for what felt like a long time, in reality was probably only a few second... I was feeling a bit self conscience until she undid her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles, now she stood before me in just a burgundy top and pink pastel nylon panties... they actually were brief panties ... never expected that!!! Was very pleased they looked so hot, they even looked hotter when she pulled one foot out of her jeans so she could sit in the window sill, spread her long shapely legs wide so she could rub her pussy through her sexy pink nylon panties never losing eye contact with my now raging cock! She really was getting hornier by second with the view saying she cannot wait for my beautiful cock to fuck her pussy!!! She had dreamed about it a lot and actually orgasmed so many times just imagining it moving in and out of her! She said when That happens I want to watch that fuck my pussy!! I may cum real quick but keep fucking, with that wonderful cock fucking me I’ll probably cum way more than once!!! Way bigger and thicker than I ever imagined. I’d love to for my ex-husband see your cock and watch you fuck me!! I know that’s weird and mean, but he thought he was God’s gift to women! His cock is maybe 2/3rd’s your size maybe!! That’s being gracious!! I have never had an orgasm with him, he hates eating pussy, and has to plan way in advance when we do it, so absolute zero spontaneity!!! So hate that! Have to use a ton of lubricant with him... still rubbing her pussy through her sexy panties while breathing out her words like talking about it got her even hornier and more excited, she continued to say that with me, no lube required, her pussy was already soaked with her nylon own natural juices. She asked me to step closer. I did. Her eyes still locked on my cock... she took my hand and guided down to her pastel pink gusset stretched tight across her crotch and placed my hand directly on it... I could feel the heat then I started to feel the moisture starting to penetrate her nylon and cotton gusset... I got bold and pulled her panties to the side revealing a nicely manicured pussy which was glistening with juices... I touched her little ball at the top and toyed which she really I could not believe how open and straight forward with no sign of shyness. I said Linda, you don’t mix words do you? She said she didn’t have time to wait. She didn’t want some other horny housewife to scoop me up!!! She shared there had been talk amongst the neighborhood wives about me and how they thought I was so handsome. She even shared that some had expressed their desire to try and have an affair with me!!! I was stunned for a moment! She said that Audrey admitted to masturbating while watching you in the cul de sac with your crew at the end of the day. She said all she had to do was look at your ass and she was cumming in 5 minutes!!! Never took her clothes off except for her shorts!!! Said her panties got so wet you’d think she peed herself, bragged it was 100% pussy juice thanks to Paul’s ass! She shared that Audrey joked she’d probably flooded the cul de sac if she got to just look at my cock!!! I laughed so hard!!! Then thought. Hot wife Audrey masturbated to me?!!! She was about 45, tan, tall, shoulder length blonde hair, amazing smile with really white teeth, bright blue eyes, little ass, I always watch her ass, the best ever panty lines and when she works in the front gardens usually always get a great view of her sexy little ass, panty lines, and her usually lace waistband if her panties!!! Very entertaining, and needless to say send a shiver and then a throb up my enlarging cock!!! Strange thing is... this was brought up by my laborer, he apparently is way more observant than I, Amber panties are never black or dark colors, they are either white, light pink, light blue or light tan or nude... I was impressed with Jason’s observation skills, then realized I had never witnessed Audrey in dark either!!! Good call out Jason!!! He also added she always had panty lines she did not wear thongs!!! I had to agree because I so enjoyed watching her little ass and enjoyed those really sexy panty line and imagined her shorts or pants totally off and how sexy her ass would look cupped in her panties... asked Jason, cotton, nylon, or silk mr observant? Definitely nylon no doubt in my mind whatsoever!!! Asked him how he could be so sure? He said easy!!! I went through her dirty laundry basket when I fixed the trap in the master bath!!!! Only nylon no Cotton, one white pair has my cum, and a pink pair has my saliva!!! He added he was just kidding but couldn’t lie he was very tempted!! Linda went on that Audrey shared after a couple more glasses of wine, that she’d stoped by my office at the end of the day one time on her way home from work after having dirty thoughts of me all day getting her pushy not an almost horny I toe of trance, determined to fuck you. Linda then asked if Audrey did stop by last week. I confirmed she did but it was nothing but small talk and she had an issue with a slow draining sink in one of her bathrooms. That was it. She used the restroom in my office and left. Linda, still toying her panties pussy very vigorously, said Audrey finger fucked herself in your restroom! She could not close the deal but said it really got her off finger fucking herself knowing you were right in the next room. She knew you had a panty thing too! She loved how she’d catch you looking at her ass when you talked when she was doing yard work. Being at home and not at work she didn’t care about panty lines, and found it really drew your eye. So from then on she made sure there was something for you to see and enjoy. The day her sink was repaired she thought it’d be you coming over, so she made sure to wear a jean mini skirt. She wore a pair of white nylon panties and pull over top , no bra. She had really thought through it. She said when you got under the sink she’d find reasons to stand over you and really let you look at her in her panties. If she got no response, plan B was to squat down with her legs spread to ask if you needed any help. If nothing, but she knew at least you’d look, she said would have gone all the way to pull g her mini up around her waist, then sit her panty pussy on your cock and grind you! That is how bad one of your horny lady homeowners wants that cock in them. Audrey even showed me from sharing her plan with me how wet she got just thinking of you by pulling her skirt up and displaying her tan nylon and lace panties with a very, very wet gusset over her pussy! Linda then said, she already knew how she felt and would not wait any longer.

Without hesitation she began to lick and engulf my cock furiously in her mouth!!! Passionately she sucked and jerked while I was rubbing her g spot and getting her pussy even wetter and more engorged! She moaned as she wrapped her lips around, subconsciously not knowing the vibration from the moans just stimulated it that much more!!! She guided me to her pussy pushing two of my fingers inside her, releasing my cock from her lips to express how horny she was, how she loved my cock, and she wanted me to finger fuck her! I relied by expressing how sexy and hot she was and her pink panties were so sexy on her that it was driving me crazy!!! She stood up and spun around giving me a great view of her beautiful ass encased in the sexy light pink nylon, now the lace on the waistband was in full view, and the lace at the leg openings which made my cock twitch even more excitement , her hand never stopped stroking as her panties still to the side, my fingers continued to thrust in and out faster and faster, as she played with her self to increase her enjoyment. She asked if I liked her ass? I said it looked so hot especially in her panties, and asked her can she feel how hard I am from just looking at her sexy ass? She said yes, and really wanted my hard cock to fuck her right now from behind! But said she will wait till our date.... even though she didn’t really want to, she continued as she was breathing heavily from my fingers still fucking her pussy, and her hips moving back and forth to each thrust, that she had never wanted to be fucked as bad as she did right now. I made her so wet and horny, she really was at the brink to just guide my cock in and just do it then and there!

My phone began to ring! It was my realtor! I said Linda!!! We have to stop, even though I was so wrapped up and totally loving this very much! She slowly released her hand from my swollen cock. Turned around and sat back in the window sill. She said she knew and understood!!! But that did not deter her to continue to rub her panty gusset as I pulled my pants up and put myself back together. I leaned down and we kissed, her tongue probed and tangled mine passionately and her breath was still that of a woman ready to climax... that made it all the harder to leave her. I reached down one more time and guided her up from the window sill so I could feel her sexy ass and the silkiness of her panties!!! She pressed herself against me and said she can’t wait till Friday!!! She said I’m so glad you are so turned in by my ordinary housewife everyday panties as she giggled. She said she was not a thong girl, and was married to an asshole and didn’t care to tease or wear sexy things for him. She said I never thought my pants would come down our first conversation. Actually you have me so horny, I was not concerned about my underwear, but it makes me feel so really good and that much sexier that you think I’m sexy in panties I bought at Walmart in a 6 pack. Lol. I said they absolutely do look so hot!!! I replied that I really love you in them. Really made me so hard you look so good in them!!! Well, she said I have lots more to get you hard! Huge drawer full!!! We laughed she got herself back together and we headed out the door together... her down the sidewalk towards her house. Me to the Model home for my meeting.

***1 day later***(Thursday late afternoon)

I was at the model in my office making calls and working through the next weeks production schedule. Just finished my last call when I heard a car pull in the driveway. Thought it was Jim my realtor so did not give much thought to it. Heard the door open and the click of what sounded like high heels move across the hardwood floors. Then I looked up and saw Linda walk down the hallway. Dressed in her nurses uniform, white button down nurses dress, cut just below the knee, white hose, white heels. She said Hey you! I replied and asked how are things and mentioned her feet must hurt wearing heels all day! She laughed and said she wore comfortable she’s at work and sat down in the chair across from me crossing her legs letting her dress ride up her thighs. Totally enjoyed the view. She continued explaining she wore the heels just for me so I could enjoy staring at her legs, pointing out that I was doing it right now. We laughed and she added her plan worked! We laughed a bit more! She then asked if I thought she looked sexy in her nurses uniform? I did not hesitate to say oh yeah!!! She smiled a big smile!!! I explained nurses had always been kind of a turn on to me! Especially in dresses with hose! Really sexy! She said I had no idea how pleased and actually makes me really happy, so happy that she was starting to get horny about it! I totally laughed, but then as usual she caught me totally off guard and slid forward in her chair pulling her dress totally over her waist to reveal her control top white pantyhose!!!! No panties!!! As she did this she spread her legs giving a view of the crotch panel and a patch of soft hair just above it. Then asked i thought this was sexier? I stood up and walked over to her, the bulge was more than pronounced pushing against the front of my dress pants, and said I will leave it up to her to determine it that was the case. She smiled a huge kinda naughty musky smile as she undid my pants and pull by boxer briefs out of the way releasing my very hard cock to the air. Her hand went right to it an began to stroke it... I began to unbutton the top of her dress to revealing a very lacy bra, which looked so sexy on her, she stood up and quickly removed her dress then bra turned and closed then locked the office door affording me a view of her tiny sexy ass tightly encased in the white control top hose, I was so hard just looking at her! I could not wait to touch and kiss her perky breasts tease her nipples and feel her ass, legs, and pussy through her in her sexy hose! She came back to me hand automatically retuning to stoking me as we kissed, my one hand began to caress and tease her breast an nipples while the other took full advantage of enjoying the shape and feel of her ass, totally making my cock twitch and get even harder from the feel of the nylon against her skin... She said, I don’t wear panties with hose, so you know. I know you love me in my panties, I can wear them if you I like but i think i look sexier without them. I said I am in total agreement with your choice, as you can feel in your right hand. She gave my cock a squeeze and said, MMMM love how hard I make you. I don’t want to wait till tomorrow, as she slid herself up on my desk, I need to get fucked by you today!!! I said, I know, I could not get you out of my mind and have been having random awkward hard ons just thinking of you. Yes, I want to feel your pussy tight around my cock. She got excited when i said that and started to rub her pussy through her hose while continuing to stroke my cock vigorously. I moved my hand to join hers at her crotch panel, finding her little nub of a G spot an started to tease which made her breathing start to get a bit heavier enjoying the stimulation. Her wetness that started to work its way through the crotch panel was evidence that she definitely was enjoying her pussy being played with, as did the fact that she had spread her legs very wide to make sure there was nothing restricting my access to her sexy pussy! We kissed and I started to hear those soft little moans start to work their way up, getting a little louder as her pussy got more wet and aroused. She pull away to let me know, she really wanted my cock in her mouth, she missed it and really wanted, so she got up on all fours on the desk and proceeded to stroke, lick, really suck my cock. From the way she attacked it she really must have enjoyed it. Her tongue and mouth felt amazing!!! I continued to tease and caress her nipples and breast while continuing to feel her ass and play with her now very wet and aroused pussy! She began to moan louder which really got my cock even hard from the vibrations of her voice! I felt it twitch with each moan, and she seemed to really love that reaction to her lips riding it up and down. I could not take it any longer, i expressed how bad I wanted to eat her pussy and lick her till she came in my mouth!!! She rolled over on her back, legs spread wide to allow me to have my way with that gorgeous wet hole. I went right to work sucking her juices form her nylon crotch. Her hips pushed in to my face with a humping motion. I felt her thighs, grabbed her ass pulled her tight against my tongue, and teased her nipples and squeezed her breasts, she assisted with the breasts keeping her rhythm of breast squeezing in time with her humping of my face. I took her pantyhose crotch with both hands forcing my finger to create a hole, then began to rip them open to full access to her wet pussy! She squealed with delight, she loved that i chose to rip and not pull them off! There with her nylon covered ass in my hands, I had at her pussy and gave it the thorough attention it required as she continued to hump her hips and fuck my face with her horny peach. Her breathing an moans let me know she really was enjoying it and the fact that she said you really know your way around a pussy! Please tell me this is part of your normal fucking package an not just a one time thing. I told her a love eating pussy, but i love it even better when i can get you to come in my mouth! She was so relieved and excited, she really started to grind against my tongue as i guided my fingers into her clit which she really loved as she pushed hard against them, I heard her fumbling around in her purse and she handed me a pink rubber dildo with a switch at the end to activate the vibration. I happily took it from her, turned the vibration to low, and began to run it up and down her clit. With this she guided me back to her, she wanted more of my cock in her mouth. Really love how you taste, and want you to feel free to always fuck my face! I had to ask, did you use this dildo at work today? She giggled, and said yes, at lunch in my car. Not going to lie, pretended it was your cock! But I really, really wanted the real thing! But it did okay for hard rubber! As i worked it into her pussy slowly, her excitement was communicated to the power of her mouth fucking my cock and the loud moans that accompanied them.

Yes! She pulled away. Fuck me hard! Love how you fuck me with that dildo! I love looking at you looking at me in my pantyhose as you fuck my pussy with the dildo, just your horny expression on you face is enough to make me want to cum!!! She said in her heavy horny breaths. She stopped sucking and licking my cock and turned to watch as the dildo continued to hum and vibrate louder and more intense while plunging in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster! She began to toy her bead at the top of her pussy while the vibrator continued fucking her harder. Then she said, I need your cock in me! I want feel this hard motherfucker in me now. I set the vibrator to the side and moved between her white nylon encased legs, just the view of her, beautiful sexy legs spread wide, with sexy soft nylon, up to the whiter panty portion of her pantyhose with the large gaping hole ripped open, her sexy breasts with extremely hard nipples at this point, and her beautiful face, perfect lips, little perfect nose, hazel eyes, dark brown shoulder length hair with just a bit of body and curl to it. To anyone else she probably looked like any other housewife in suburbia, and would not get a second look. But to me, I thought she was so sexy, hot and very exciting. She was a naughty housewife, that loved to fuck, and really as i just was finding out, really was so good! The best I had ever had! No doubt! I entered her slowly, turns out I was a bit thicker and longer than her toy! Which, turns out for her, really made a world of difference as i picked up the pace and intensity, she started to show signs she may climax, and not two seconds later announce she indeed was cumming! That did not take long, but I was not even close to done yet. I was so loving the feel of tight pussy wrapped around my shaft, the soft slippery wetness that surrounded it and how she moaned as it fucked her with her hips in time with mine, her hand tweaking her pussy and the other teasing her nipple and squeezing her breast, her eyes totally locked on my cock fucking her, mouth slightly open due to her labored breaths. She exclaimed very breathy she loved how i fucked her! She loves how hard and amazing my cock felt fucking her pussy!!! She said i want this everyday, as much as three times!!! You need to come to work and fuck me on lunch. I really want that, on the picnic table in the woods next to the hospital! As she said this considering it and the public area, she started to cum again. She then began to explain what she would wear to work on Sunday to tease and convince me to come there take her outside into the woods and fuck her on the wooden picnic table. She said she would wear a skirt, white thigh highs and a pair of white nylon panties just like the ones I saw at the meeting when she wore the dark blue polka dot dress! She said they are just like the pink ones you really loved on me the other day! This made my cock twitch with excitement and she could feel in her pussy, she replied that she should describe her underwear selection more often, especially when you’re fucking me!!! Loving the response, it is amazing!!!! So that says yes for Sunday!!! You’ll love it with my skirt around my waist, my tight white panties stretched across my pussy, I know you’ll love how they fit on my ass! I just want to slide up and down your hard cock in them until they get really nice and wet, then pull them aside and have you fuck me in them!!! Do you think it’s hot to leave panties on to fuck? It actually turns me on so much, i think its so hot that we want to fuck so bad, you don’t want to take the time to remove them, just need your cock in my pussy now!!!! I said oh yes!!! Plus feeling your ass in the nylon really gets me going, makes my cock a lot harder, I just love a mature woman in nylon panties!!! Always found it so arousing. See you just talking about it made a lot harder! She said I know... that’s all I want to talk about and all i want you to think about, because it is making me get ready to cum again, then she scrambled for her purse and revealed a light blue pair she had, same style as the pink which i found so sexy... she said i wore these this morning to an appointment before i went to work, i took them and just the feel made me so aroused and fucked her that much harder, lifted them to my nose and inhaled her musky scent then licked the crotch which totally sent her into another climax between seeing my cock fucking her and the horny delight she saw on my face with her panties up to my nose and mouth!!! This time she came way harder than the last two which caused me with just looking at her and the panties she had on just this morning made me pump her that much harder, i could feel the streams of cum spurting inside her pussy as she pumped harder at each of my ejaculation!!! Until we both relaxed, drenched in sweat, breathing heavily and kissed each other still showing a lot of affection and satisfaction at the same time. This was amazing.
By froggy007
Enjoyed it very much, brought back fond memories of my nurse GF. Two stories on her on the Forum, I think I called her Heather, always change names of the ladies in my story.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]