A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
Well maybe not beg me but asked me anyhow.

It surely took me by surprise when one night after finishing some hot sex on our couch, my wife asked me a question I had to have her ask me again to fully understand what she was asking me.

Her young sister is nearly twenty years younger than her. A mistake I think by her parents. At the time, my wife was nearly fifty and her sister was twenty. Her parent had both recently passed away leaving her young sister Cindy to move in with us to finish college. She was just the opposite of my wife physically. My wife short and skinny with small breasts and a tiny ass. Cindy was very tall and had nice rounded C cup breasts. She had a small ass but nothing like my wife's.

We laid there cuddling our naked bodies together, her sister gone to school for the week. My wife turns to me and asks why I haven't tired to get into her sister's panties? I told her because it was her sister and I respected that. Then she asks me if I had seen her sister prance around the house nude. Yes I told her, I had seen her a couple of times. Her sister would take a shower and walk from the bathroom, down the hall with just a towel around her hair. I could see right down the hall sitting in my chair watching television.

Then my wife asks me if I would like to fuck her sister. Of course I told her but I didn't want to hurt anyone especially her, my wife. Well she looked right into my eyes and smiled and told me if I wanted to fuck her, go for it, it wouldn't hurt her at all. I was blank minded now. Not many wives except for mine would ask their husband's to fuck their sister unless there was something she want to eventually blackmail you with.

The next morning as we ate breakfast, my wife always a tease to me, came walking over to my chair as I red the morning paper. She leaned over to kiss me and stopped with her eyes right at mine and her nose touching mine. She told me her sister Cindy would be home for the weekend and she would be gone to a conference. I said so! She giggled and told me to go ahead and see if I could get her into bed and fuck her.

My wife and I had agreed before we got married, if we wanted to play around, we would only play together. Which we basically did. I was just wanting to figure out what she was up too. What did she want in return.

So if your interested, I'll finish. Right now, the memory is getting me frustrated.
By WickedWonder
My wife left that Friday Morning for her conference. Later that evening, her sister arrived home from college. I was in my recreation room in the back of the house when her sister Cindy came home for the weekend. I had a pair of cutoffs on and a old worn out tee shirt. She came walking in to greet me in a super sexy short skirt outfit. Of course, what my wife asked me to do, flashed through my head.
She went to her room and then I heard the shower running. Soon she came back to my Rec room. She walked in completely naked. My old cock jumped at the sight. Her rounded tits stood out in front of her with the tiniest nipples. Her pussy fully exposed with no hair anyplace on her body except for her long light brown hair on her head.

The next thing I knew, she was lying on my pool table, legs wide apart fingering her pussy. She asked if I was going to just sit there wand watch or answer my phone. What? It wasn't ringing. Within moments. My phone rang. So, of course I answered it. It was my wife. She giggled and asked me if why I was answering my phone instead of eating out her sister. Obviously, her sister was on her phone with my wife while she was introducing me to her fine naked little body.
She told me to have fun and enjoy my weekend treat.

Needless to say, the whole weekend was a real treat. Cindy had my cock so sore from her continuous efforts of getting it to shoot forth my tribute. I don't think her sister ever put any clothes on the whole weekend.

Come to find out, she had been jealous of my wife for years. She wants the life her sister has. She also was not really into men and rarely had sex with a guy. Well, it was no surprise that she preferred women. I am still puzzled though, why she picked me. She could have any guy she wants but she doesn't want just any man.
By HotGomez
Having 'just any guy' wouldn't be nearly the same -

picking you was catalyzed by some dynamic that goes waay back to childhood,

hopefully intensifying this sibling relationship for the better.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]