A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Recently divorced I need a place to live until I found my own place that I could afford. A friend suggested that a friend of hers had a two bedroom apartment and that she was looking for a roommate. I hesitated because I wanted my own place with some privacy but I met with her anyway and I couldn't pass up the offer , at least for a few months.

I am in my late forties and she is in her mid fifties, not bad for her age. A little on the chubby side , big tits and an ass to match, but very pleasant and seemed reserved . I moved in and I have to admit that it was strange to have a female roommate. We both got up early for work and basically had the same routine. I would jump in the shower first then get ready and go to work. At night we would watch tv if we weren't out somewhere. In the morning on the weekends she seemed very comfortable walking around in her pajamas or tee shirt braless . She wasn't exactly my type but I can't say that she didn't get me eroused.

A few times when I came home at night she would be watching tv and would jake a comment , like " I guess you din't get lucky tonight". I rarely saw her go out on a date and most of the time she would be there when I got home. I was laying in bed one night and had just about fallen asleep when I heard a faint humming sound and then I heard her moan twice. Her room was next to mine and I would often fall asleep with my door cracked open as was hers. I thought about her masturbating at night but brushed it off because I honestly couldn't imagine her to be using a vibrator. I would continue to listen for it and sometimes I would just hear her go to bed and at other times I would again hear faint moaning and a humming sound .

A few weeks later we were both sitting there watching tv and there was something on tv about a couple talking about masturbation. She was laughing and saying how easy it is for a guy , he can just whip it out anywhere. She then said that everyone has needs and how sometimes you just need to take the edge off. I was sort of taken off guard and I just agreed with her . She went to the kitchen to get us two beers then came back and handed me a beer. I couldn't help but notice how could her big braless breasts looked under her pajama shirt as they jiggled around. She told me that she hasn't had sex in over a year and how the last guy she dated couldn't keep it up . I chimed in and told her that it has been awhile for me as well .

After about a half hour she turns to me and in almost a whisper tells me that "it's only sex , and how all people have a desire . She then tells me that if I ever want some releive, we can get it on. Repeating herself and saying it's just sex , nothing personal or romantic, no strings attached. I should have jumped right on it but although I was incredibly horny , I was still hesitant about a sexual relationship with a roommate , especially one that I had no romantic interest in. I brushed it off and jokingly said , are you making an offer . I got up and went to bed . About 3o minutes later she walks into my room takes off her pajama shirt. I could see her big tits swaying from side to side in the dark as she played down next to me. Without either of us saying a word she reached for my throbbing cock and started stroking it then playing with my balls. I took my underwear off , she pulled the comforter off of os and straddled me. It was strange to have a women riding your dick and I haven't even touched her yet . I reached for her breasts and they felt heavy but not very saggy , her nipples felt like hard thimbles. She was riding me slowly and I could feel her wetness and her pubic hair brushing up against my pubic bone . I reached around and felt her pussy stretched around my cock.

She then got off , grabbed my cock and started sucking on it . She kept saying don't cum yet. then played down next to me and spread her legs. I contemplated going down on her , but thought otherwise when the first thing she said since jumping into bed with me was " I need a big thick cock" . I got between her legs and slid it into her . I was humping into her and rubbing her clit when she pushed my hand away and did it herself . When she orgasmed I could feel her entire body convulsing . I continued slipping my shaft into her until I was ready to cum , then I pulled out and came all over her belly.

We layed there for a good 10 minutes and I could feel her breathing heavy. She wiped my cum off her with my underwear , got up and said " I needed that, thanks" , then left to go to her room.

It's been 4 months now and it's probably the best sex I have had in a long time . We fuck all the time , all over the apartment. She loves to suck my dick and play with my balls. We fuck before we go to work and when we get home. We shower together and fuck . She likes it from the back and sometimes I just walk up behind her while she's in the kitchen, pull down her panties and fuck her standing up.

For the record , I was right, she was masturbating at night . She showed me her vibrator and told me how she likes to masturbate for stress relieve and how she sleeps better after playing with her pussy at night. You would never think that she loves sex so much if you met her but she can't get enough.
By HotGomez
Good and 'handy' situation -
a Cream cum True !
Thanks for Sharing
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]