Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
Jbe wrote:Oh... and if that is a WET towel on FF's pic, I am for sure taking my hat and going home. :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL

Well... damp, at least. I'd showered earlier this morning.
By Jbe
Ooooohhhhh... thank you, Hollie! I want you to know that flattery will get you... everywhere! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Surely you must have a towel pic of you somewhere? Of course we don't want it to hide too much of that rocking 56 year old body! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

How about you, Jeny? Do you have a towel pic?

Manda's propic already fits the theme. Manda, do you want to re-post it?
By honora
Umm, Rock last time I checked I was not little anymore lol! J/k with you ;) I'm actually well into my 30's but I STILL get asked for my ID many times. I've been told if you look under 30 they should be asking for it. I'm fine with that haha!

Manda thanks for chiming in sexy! We need more towel pics from you now!

Fastfive, my jaw about dropped to the ground with that pic. That is an amazingly....solid....thick....towel rack you've got there. There's something else I'd like to throw on top of that :oops: Geez I need a cold shower now!!

Hollie I'm SO glad to see you here again! Please don't go; we need to see more of you! I hope you are doing well! You should know how much you have been missed.

Thinker, thanks babe - now I'm blushing again! Both sets of great grandparents came straight from the Emerald Isle and settled in NYC / Bronx areas. I am naturally an auburn color, but for the past several years I have been playing around with various shades of red. I've been everything from a blonde - strawberry blonde to very dark. I just go in and change it up about every 6 months.

Jeny!! Thanks girl, I appreciate it! LOVE that pic and your smile!
By honora
John you crack me up - please do not take that hat and yourself home! :lol:

Interesting survey; I don't go crazy when I'm applying makeup, but it does seem to add a small layer of confidence. I literally feel more naked without it, so maybe that is why the guys prefer sans makeup then? ;)
By rockclimber
I would card you. That glorious red mane of hair.... He-ell yeah I'd card just for a few extra seconds staring eye to eye into those blue pools of mystery. Who would pass that chance by?

No make-up shows off your eyes differently, it's a different look and very very fetching....
By FastFive
honora wrote: Fastfive, my jaw about dropped to the ground with that pic. That is an amazingly....solid....thick....towel rack you've got there. There's something else I'd like to throw on top of that :oops:
:shock:

:oops:
Geez I need a cold shower now!!
I'll hold your towel 'til you're done. :D
By Jbe
Honora, as far as the makeup is concerned, I can only speak for myself. The makeup covers the "slight imperfections" that makes a woman who she is. And maybe that is what guys want to see- the true woman. That's not to say that with makeup you are not being the true woman... but like you said it does add a layer of confidence. It is interesting to hear a woman's prospective on it.

Ok... I won't take my hat and go home... but a gentleman DOES tip his hat to the ladies! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing FF is the most popular guy at the nudist camp cuz he can hold two cups of coffee AND a dozen doughnuts. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Thinker
Hollie, I will be your age tomorrow (Sunday)!

Now I don't want to post a picture of myself since my towel rack is not so big. I know women say size is not everything, but we can read their posts here!! ;)
By mandadees
Oh my, oh my my.

FF, can you hold my towel?

By mandadees
Hoonora, you look so sexy with or without makeup. Rc is right, you have just the right look, lol I need my war paint! Holly, miss you! Xoxo

Here's two recent ones that I can slip in under Honora's, :oops: :oops: , more soon!
Attachments
IMG_20140816_230836.jpg
IMG_20140816_230836.jpg (75.03 KiB) Viewed 14498 times
IMG_20140816_230745.jpg
IMG_20140816_230745.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 14498 times
By honora
Manda, your smile is so bright and very pretty! And I would do anything for abs like those ;)

I can't wait to see more of you!
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Oh my, oh my my.

FF, can you hold my towel?

How could I say no? :oops:
By mandadees
FF, :oops:

Honora, thank you! I have a fabulous dentist! :D I need to get back to the gym so bad. I wish I had more time.

We should work out together! We'll need spotters too. Who can help?

;)
By holliebaby
Just because John asked, I decided to post a towel pic. This is no make up right out of the shower. We were at a hotel recently and my husband just wanted to take a picture of me again. I never thought I would post it.
Attachments
Hollie shower.jpg
Hollie shower.jpg (154.53 KiB) Viewed 14495 times
By Jbe
Spotters for M&H? I WILL, I WILL!!!

Oooohhhhhhhh, Hollie! Suuuuhhhh-weeeet! Sometimes ya ask and ya don't get. And sometimes ya do! THANK YOU! Those blue eyes... that smile... those boobs... I knew there was a reason I woke at 4:30AM (left coast time)... besides the pussy crawling all over me. OK, it was my cats... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

That patented dazzling MandaD smile! Ohhhh... to see that in person is on my fantasy bucket list... along with being spotters for Honora and Manda and the gym... and to have Manda, Honora and Lady T pole dancing at my next birthday party... and to have Hollie do my taxes in the buff... And that is just a partial list. :mrgreen:
By HappyGal
Hi all, thanks for the invite over Jbe/Greydawg. Happy Sunday! you all seem fun and like long-time friends. Maybe someday you will see this post.

note: I did email vwadmin about auto posting. But email can be unpredictable, it may have gotten lost in the fiber optics somewhere.

HG/VW <--my real initials
By FastFive
mandadees wrote:Here's two recent ones that I can slip in under Honora's, :oops: :oops: , more soon!
I was going to post another pic, in profile, but now you ladies all have me so flustered and blushing... and mandadees abs have me feeling a little jealous too. I've been working on mine this summer, still have quite a few pounds to shed to get to my target. :roll:
By Thinker
Manda, I have said this before and I'll say it again: Love your smile! You have such a beautiful face. Now I know how you keep your teeth white! Woman juice must not have as much whitening power. Thanks for the pix...and smile! I'll spot for you. You can get a peek up my shorts too!

Hollie, Love your picture too. I agree with John that your eyes are mesmerizing! Oh, and your smile too! That is not a selfie. Your man must be tall. Looking right at that camera makes it look like you are looking right at ME! Makes me special! Did you pose more for him? Enquiring minds want to know! ;)
By FastFive
I wanna' weigh in on the whole "no makeup" thing...

Personally I think it's because we (men... though maybe it's only me) are greedy! Looks aren't everything, but what man doesn't want his significant other to turn heads?

When I wake up in the morning... the first rays of sunlight creeping past the edges of the curtains and I look at the woman next to me, I want to see someone gorgeous. Tousled, tangled hair, curled up next to me, one leg sticking out from under the sheet, one arm up over my chest... naked under the sheets, no makeup, nothing to hide... beautiful!

When we're heading out for the day... shopping, running errands, walking the dog, whatever, and she puts on a little of this and a little of that... definition, color, blush, lipstick, whatever's simple... I don't know all the terms... gorgeous! Tight jeans, a loose lowcut blouse, nothing to stand out but people still notice her beauty. People on the street think "hmm... she's a good looking lady."

Then if we're heading out for an evening... nice restaurant, social event, something like that.... she can get really done up. Little Black Dress that simultaneously shows everything but nothing, strappy heels that even the most clueless person will notice, hair and makeup done to perfection... a vamp, a femme fatale. When she walks in the room EVERYONE notices. Every guy stares slack-jawed... forgetting he's there with his own date, every woman who was with a guy now glares at the competition that's taking the attention away from her....

Who knows, I may have it all wrong... but to me, this is why guys love the "no makeup" look... it's the idea that we could have a total chameleon on our hands. 8-)
By rockclimber
That's an excellent point Fast,

Sorry I miss your posts, the absent propic makes my eye pass over. I look forward to your choice. :D

But to the point.... Absolutely. Women... are... amazing. :D :D :D

I get a visual, vivid in detail…… Naked in bed with a breast bare, rising slowly with each soft breath, glimmering in morning’s first light....those are the memories that last a lifetime. Making love fresh from the shower, hair damp, no make up, watching her brow furrow and nostrils flare..... mewling in the morning's half light.... then a soft scream of pleasure as she arches her back and curls her toes going over the edge...then again and again until she begs no more…... :oops:

I am more lost in a look than anything. I wouldn't give a Damn what she wears for just one soft glance and slight smile. I would love her as much in a sack or an old torn jersey or band t shirt and jeans (or better yet, skip the jeans) as a little black dress. Though, there are volumes I could write on the effects of a little black dress..... I think I'm agreeing with chameleons as the nature of women at their best. They are not meant to be understood but to be loved.

But having said that, and that was a lot, it's the mind lurking behind those wide open eyes that capture any sane man's heart, mind and soul. Intelligence is one of the most seductive aphrodisiacs any man or woman can have. A glance can captivate, but a few well chosen words can happily shackle my heart and mind like little else....

I think one of the things we have here in this little COFF corner of a website devoted to naked women, that is unique and special is our COFF oasis where our beautiful women can explore a side of themselves, guys too for that matter, that we ordinarily don’t express. And that’s a healthy thing. Even the quiet ones have their wild sides…. Sides that just have to shake the tangles out on occasion and dance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I’ve gone and ran off at the mouth again…. I guess I was inspired by all the beauty this weekend!!

Hollie!

More please.....

Hiontach!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Coffjr
Well darn it, I miss a few days checking in and look at all the fun and pictures I’ve missed out on.

First – Honora, you don’t need make-up as other have already said. You are beautiful without anything on (make-up or clothes) as you are beautiful with make-up and clothes. And your eyes, you melt my heart with your eyes and look. Yes, I’d card you too if not to just get your personal information. :D

Jeny, nice smile and equally nice boobs but where is the towel? It’s nice to see you join in on the fun here.

Hollie, very nice to see you again, you have been missed. You look great coming out of the shower and OMG those blue eyes – gets me every time.

And Manda with her outstanding smile – I think I need to go to your dentist. He might be able to keep your teeth white and straight but he had nothing to do with the entire smile, that’s all you – I never tire at see it. ;) I don’t believe ‘you need your war paint’, you have a very natural beauty. Did you say you needed a spotter? I used to be into weight lifting; I have experience and will apply for the job. But I have no resume.

We have a few other COFFettes missing. We do need Lady T and Trinity to name just two.
By FastFive
Does anyone else keep going back to page 33 to look at Honora's pics again and again?

Or is that just me? :oops:
By Thumper
FastFive wrote:Does anyone else keep going back to page 33 to look at Honora's pics again and again?
Or is that just me? :oops:
Right clicked and saved.

The eyes are incredible!
Honora, makeup or no, you are gorgeous, and a fantasy to behold!
Oh, I'd LOVE the chance to play connect the dots with my tongue on those freckles! :twisted:

Loving these towel pics....all of them!
mandadees wrote: Here's two recent ones that I can slip in under Honora's, :oops: :oops: , more soon!
More Soon????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not soon enough!
Bring on the Gorgeous!

And Hollie...nice to see you back, and in the towel spirit. There's always just something special about wet hair, and a glistening, dripping, wet body just waiting to be lick dried.... :D

Sorry, ladies, I don't have a towel shot of my own. Will a TShirt do?
DSC02707s.jpg
DSC02707s.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 14538 times
By Thumper
Oh, and Honora, check your PM Inbox..... :D
By mandadees
Mmmm, turn around young man! Right now! :oops:
By FastFive
Guys, we should start a regular... let's call it a "theme"... for the ladies. After all, 99% of VW is for us looking at them, so turning the tables every now and then might be fun. They can pick the theme of the week and we have to deliver. ;)

Who's game?
By honora
Much more I'd like to write, but I'll save it for later. Have to get up insanely early tomorrow morning. But I do want to give a huge wave to Jr!! Thanks babe you really know how to make a woman smile!!

Rock, you got so philosophical there! My eyes are blue and green, and even turn grey if I'm wearing that color. Anyway, your poetry is something else!

And Thumper, wow! I think I'd like you even more without that Tshirt!

Fast, I just saw your last post and I just took a few more pics....how about an overcoat theme, or something that covers up just enough to leave lots to the imagination hehe
Attachments
smile!
smile!
Photo on 8-17-14 at 10.55 PM #2.jpg (121.69 KiB) Viewed 14397 times
Photo on 8-17-14 at 11.17 PM.jpg
Photo on 8-17-14 at 11.17 PM.jpg (127.4 KiB) Viewed 14397 times
By mandadees
ImageImageImage
By 327retro
Damn this sucks. I just spent time complimenting everyone along with a few sick puppy all in good fun jabs along with some pic's and it didn't post! So I'll try again. If I miss anyone my apologies, seems I have to write fast.

Lil'Red you look fantastic with out makeup, love your pic's. The last one I'm fond of, looking into your eyes reveals all your beauty. Didn't have the proper time to check out your most recant pic's.

Manda, you certainly are looking scrumptious girl.

Hollie, wonderful to see you. Those light eyes, dark hair and that smile fantastic. Not to worry, your lady charms didn't go without notice. ;)

Noticed a great impression of Sasquatch, nice hat Dawg. :lol: You know I love ya buddy.

Hey Thumper, missed ya man. I won't say a thing about that pasty white fuzzy butt. :roll: Thump, give that lovely lady of yours a big ol'hug & kisses from us.

Yah ok recon I have to put something up or shut up. :P
By 327retro
You old time regulars may remember some of Sugar I put up a while back. Hope there worthy of seeing again.
By FastFive
honora wrote:Fast, I just saw your last post and I just took a few more pics....how about an overcoat theme, or something that covers up just enough to leave lots to the imagination hehe
Leather, lace, and garters.... all in one pic? :shock: You're pretty much making it impossible for anyone to better your photo.

As for the challenge... hmm, not sure what I can do with this one. I'll have to look through my closet and see what I can come up with. I have one navy trench coat that I might be able to work something out with. We'll see. I'll try not to disappoint. ;)
By Thumper
honora wrote: And Thumper, wow! I think I'd like you even more without that Tshirt!
mandadees wrote:Mmmm, turn around young man! Right now! :oops:

Never let it be said that I don't give the ladies what they want...
Here's one for Ladies M and H.....you may remember this one :?
Dirty Shoes.jpg
Dirty Shoes.jpg (184.68 KiB) Viewed 14495 times
By Thumper
BTW, nice to see you Grump! How are things?

Honora, I've always loved your eyes! And that little half smile...sigh (melt).

But the peek a boo thigh coming out from under that coat...and looks like no underwear with that garter, too!
You've got me all a dither!
By Jbe
FastFive, I do as well... go back and look at Miss H's pics on page 33. And now we have MORE to look at. Aaaahhhhhh... heavy sigh.... I could stare into those eyes of hers all day long and never get tired of looking. :D :oops: :oops: :D

Grumps in a "thong"... :shock: :shock: :shock: Don't take this the wrong way, Grumpmeister, but I'd much rather look at Sugar. :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Rock and FastFive, you guys are both poets and oh so eloquent with your words in the make-up discussion. Both very well said.

Ooooo, Thumps looking HOT in that t-shirt! :lol: :lol: And I do remember that pic with the heels. I bet they make you calves look gooooood. :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)

Honora.... my brain has turned to mush looking at the latest pics of you. I can't think straight looking into your eyes. If I follow you home will you keep me? :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;) (I actually used to have a t-shirt that said that.) I'd love to see a full body shot of the second pic- including your mesmerizing gaze. :)
By Coffjr
Honora - you always make me smile too, seeing your pictures (which I save) and reading your response to me. I'll be your towel guy anytime but I know there is already a long line of volunteer (some with their own towel racks :lol: ). Also love the leather, lace and garter look.

Manda - with that flat stomach of your, nothing would slid off making it the perfect place for food. Just no laughing when the tongue licks up any mess made - but please smile all you want...... :D
By rockclimber
Agent Provacateaur....... Indeed.....

Good eye Thump, very.....

Funny the things we do for the ladies isn't it?
By FastFive
rockclimber wrote:Funny the things we do for the ladies isn't it?
Women are exquisitely complex creatures. We men are generally very simple. :lol:

A pretty face, a beguiling smile... it doesn't take much to convince us to do anything. :| (And I'm sure the ladies love every little bit of influence & control they have over us...)
By rockclimber
Indeed......

Enigmas wrapped in mystery, seasoned with mystique and dusted with the kisses of a thousand angels...

It's a fool who doesn't let them breathe freely their own feminine powers...... A. Man could spend years happily peeling each layer of mystery back only to find a dozen more just as intriguing lurking just below the surface. A shallow woman can abuse that incredible gift but our COFF ettes are not that sort. They are anything but shallow. Deep complex witty and creative women all. We are blessed by their presence.....

I keep trying to get through to our VW the incredible gift we have here. This place is unique. The women who come to play are as rare as blue footed boobies.... Cherish them, befriend them, protect them from harm. And I've done it again.......

Honora, your limpid blue pools of mystery leaves me without words. Manda, your smile bedazzled with every turn...
Jeny, you smolder under the surface like roiling like Pushkin. Hollie, mistress of your domain you draw us in to your boss up with that knowing glance, oh baby, we're gonna have a good time.......

Five, excellent choice!
By Thumper
rockclimber wrote:
OK, I had a response for this line. Then Rock and Five went and waxed all poetic. Now I feel all inadequate in my response. Oh well...here goes.....
rockclimber wrote:....... Indeed.....

Yes, it is...liiike....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq1kfSC4OLg

The Helicopter Dick!
Do the Helicopter Dick!

To impress the chick,
Do the Helicopter Dick
By rockclimber
My rotor is so small though lol! A softly blowing headwind and I would probably have to ejaculate some ballast!

Actually I bought my first drone today. Pretty cool, I haven't opened it yet but it should be fun. Comes with a Camera too, nothing pervy now...... Unless invited to be of course!
Attachments
20140818_161339.jpg
20140818_161339.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 14338 times
By Thumper
The cam on that drone should give a good angle for downblouses

Hopefully the rotor wash will cause Honora's coat to blow open, and Manda's towel to fly off!
Oh, the stories that would be told......... :D

(And I still want confirmation about whether or not Li'l Red was wearing underwear beneath that overcoat! :twisted: )

In all seriousness, we really are truly blessed to have such beautiful women willing to share their bodies with us!
By FastFive
Heck, I'm happy if a beautiful woman just shares a smile with me. :roll:
By rockclimber
Indeed.....

OK an update. I'm not going to be earning my drone pilot wings anytime soon but I can hover the thing pretty well and roust out the odd dust bunny. Down blouse most Def! Looks for Manda..... Good power and long battery. Boobs momentarily forgotten...... Sorta. Drone wars of COFF..... I bought two..... Coming soon!
By Jbe
Thumper wrote:OK, I had a response for this line. Then Rock and Five went and waxed all poetic. Now I feel all inadequate in my response. Oh well...here goes.....
I hear ya, Thumps. I'm not even going to try and compete with those two guys... or with FastFive's towel rack- the original shot. :oops: :oops: :oops:
By mandadees
You are all extra special! xoxo

By FastFive
Good morning COFFers and COFFettes!

What's everyone up to today? Exciting plans? Photoshoots scheduled? :mrgreen:
By Jbe
FF, I was considering doing a towel shot like yours... but I would have to use a wash cloth instead of a towel. :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: So I decided against it.
So Much Winning!!!!

"...but we did not wish to ignite controversy[…]

There isn't sufficient bandwidth to list the plagi[…]

Mr Forbes does not need to claw for a reply to tha[…]

Joe Denies 2000 Election

Per pro-Democrat USA Today: "In some ways, t[…]

Pelosi Admits Responsibility

If McConnell shares some responsibility with Pelos[…]

Mr Forbes is merely flexing the muscles slightly i[…]

I agree with Clown that the words of Mr Forbes are[…]

Senile dementia...