Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Coffjr
It's been so long since I've logged into VW - I had to reset my password. For those of you who don't know me, I'm jr. I'm the one who has Vargas girls as my avatar.

John - yes, sorry I missed meeting you and the Beave in person. And yes, maybe next time. Didn't you and the Beave also meet up with Skeets once? He sort of dropped off the free side and I have no idea if he continues on the Red **** side anymore.

I don't remember when I officially joint you guys and gals on COFF, I know I was lurked around the site for a long time before responding to anyone or anything. Yes, it was a blast back then - almost couldn't wait to open up my computer after work to see what was going on. It nice to see many are still here but also sad that we have lost a few. A quick hello to Grumpy, Thumper, Rock, Honora, Manda, Lady T, and of course Trinity - sorry if I missed anyone from those times that's still around. Also a hello to all you new Ladies who have joined COFF - I know Bree was also around but never joined in on our early fun.

Oh John, I've been on Santa's list for a while now to see what he could do - I guess I've been too naughty to have my wish filled. But in the meantime, I get to view all these lovely ladies.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Years - and yes, I'm not politically correct. :)

jr
By Jbe
jr, nice to see you again. Of course I did take some time off form this place as well so I can give you too much crap.
jr wrote:John - yes, sorry I missed meeting you and the Beave in person. And yes, maybe next time. Didn't you and the Beave also meet up with Skeets once? He sort of dropped off the free side and I have no idea if he continues on the Red **** side anymore.
I talked with Skeets a couple of times years ago while on a road trip but due to a misunderstanding on my part, I did not meet up with him. As far as the Beave, I'm not sure if she met up with him or not.
jr wrote: I've been on Santa's list for a while now to see what he could do - I guess I've been too naughty to have my wish filled. But in the meantime, I get to view all these lovely ladies.
Yeah, me as well... about being too naughty. But I keep hoping. :roll:
By Jbe
I noticed something the other day while making a comment on NN's latest contri. When you post a comment on a contri, you get the choice of a whole lot of emojis. But what do we have here? Only the same few that we've had for years. Even after all the begging we did to Admin, nothing... nada... zilch... :cry: :evil:
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:
Bree wrote:Jbe - Hey stranger! It's good to hear how you're doing and I'm happy to still be part of your special archives ;)
Bree, you will always be part of my special archives. Actually, you may or may not remember that I have two archives. One is for a few select contributors that in my opinion go above and beyond. The other is my Erotic Photography Gallery of Fine Art- or EPGFA. That file is for pics that to me showcase what erotic photography is all about. I started that back about 2009 or so and have 216 pics. I'm pretty particular about what I save in that file because to me those pics represent true art. I have 11 pics of you. Only two other ladies are more prominently featured. They are Gattina and VanessaB so you are in EXCELLENT company.

Now, Bree... how about some deliciously naughty Christmasy pics? :mrgreen:

And while I am begging... again... :? :oops: Hollie, would sure love to see some new naughty Mrs. Claus pics. :D

Babycakes, you did some really nice Christmas/holiday shots....uhhh... three years ago. Time for some more. ;)
Jbe - Every time I read your words I end up smiling ear to ear! I truly am among excellent company, you sweet dear man ... especially with the likes of the ladies presently here today.

Xmasy Pics, eh? Well, I may not have any NEW ones yet (should be capturing a few in the near future) but here are a few from my past Candycaned set ;)

BigDeskJet - Aww, I miss camming too!

May everyone be happy & merry!
Attachments
Candycane Tease 3
Candycane Tease 3
CandycaneFun001.jpg (634.19 KiB) Viewed 144467 times
Candycane Tease 2
Candycane Tease 2
Candicane - Glass Toy - Dildo - Breast - Face2.jpg (207.23 KiB) Viewed 144467 times
Bree - Candycane Tease 1
Bree - Candycane Tease 1
BreeRedHeadCandyCaneHolidaysRedGoldTinyTittyFaceSexyEyesLipsToyDildoSelfPicHornyEroticCamModelTeasePetiteOclaire.jpg (369.23 KiB) Viewed 144467 times
By Jbe
Bree wrote:[/Xmasy Pics, eh? Well, I may not have any NEW ones yet (should be capturing a few in the near future) but here are a few from my past Candycaned set ;)
SWEET! And I mean that in more ways than one! ;) I'm gonna ask Santa to put you in my stocking this year!
Bree wrote:Jbe - Every time I read your words I end up smiling ear to ear! I truly am among excellent company, you sweet dear man ... especially with the likes of the ladies presently here today.
Bree, over the years you and Cowan have consistently posted some of the BEST contris on VW.... and I'm not just saying that to get into your panties. :o Ok... that's a lie! :mrgreen: Hey, I can dream, can't I?! And, yes, you are in EXCELLENT company.

Today I found another of your contris from 10 years ago in Memory Lane. SCORE!! You looked great back then but you are one of those ladies that gets better with age. :D
By Elisa
Oh Bree!! You have been getting me all worked up for more than a decade now.... and you get me every time.

Mario and I wish you and Cowan ... and everyone here... a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
By 327retro
A Very Merry Christmas. Healthy, Happy & Prosperous New Year to all our Lovely Ladies and Buffalos here on COFF.

Love, Hugs & Kisses,
Grumpy & Sugar
By Thinker
Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope Santa was still good to you even though you were on the naughty list! I should know. I took a peek and checked it twice!
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:
Bree wrote:[/Xmasy Pics, eh? Well, I may not have any NEW ones yet (should be capturing a few in the near future) but here are a few from my past Candycaned set ;)
SWEET! And I mean that in more ways than one! ;) I'm gonna ask Santa to put you in my stocking this year!
Bree wrote:Jbe - Every time I read your words I end up smiling ear to ear! I truly am among excellent company, you sweet dear man ... especially with the likes of the ladies presently here today.
Bree, over the years you and Cowan have consistently posted some of the BEST contris on VW.... and I'm not just saying that to get into your panties. :o Ok... that's a lie! :mrgreen: Hey, I can dream, can't I?! And, yes, you are in EXCELLENT company.

Today I found another of your contris from 10 years ago in Memory Lane. SCORE!! You looked great back then but you are one of those ladies that gets better with age. :D
Dearest Jbe, I swore I replied to this the other day...but stopping back by I see something musta glitched. So, here goes again...Even if you are tryin` to get into my panties, you sure do it well, lol. I am beyond flattered! That VW contri "Candycane Kisses" was so much fun! As were the original themes they used to come up with!

Elisa - I am more than thrilled to hear how worked up I can get ya, hee-he-hee! Happy holidays to you & your darling Mario!

Hope those of you who are HomeClip members are enjoying my newest contri!

Keep being naughty & nice everyone :twisted:
Attachments
Bree - Warming up ;-)
Bree - Warming up ;-)
BreeSexyHornyHotEroticCamModelMilfMasturbateHeelsLegsAssThongTitsLipsBrunettePetiteNaturalBeautySelfieVoyeurwebRedcloudsHomeclipsTwitterStreamateOclaire.jpg (443.11 KiB) Viewed 144297 times
By Jbe
Hi Elisa. Nice to see you drop by! LOVE your propic!

Hey, Grumpmeister, hope you and Sugar had a nice Christmas sittin' 'round the fire ring!

Thinker, I bet you were also on Santa's naughty list... and probably near the top. :lol: ;)

Bree, after checking out your latest pic here, it just got a LOT hotter!! Sad to say I didn't find you in my stocking on Christmas morning :cry: ... but I'll keep asking Santa! ;) :D Cuz if you don't ask, you sure don't get! ;)

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Next up... New Years madness! Hmmmm... madness may not be the right word for me as I'll probably be in bed (alone sadly :cry: ) before midnight. Those days of partying are a thing of the past for me. But at least I'll wake without a hangover.
By Jbe
Excuse me for being a bit cynical, but you can always tell it is the end of the month here because contris start pouring in from the likes of Gordon Earle, dex33 and JamesD. I'm not saying their posts are bad because they are not. But they (mostly) always post a different gal every time and rarely (if ever) do any of those ladies comment. And why does GE always refer to the models as "she" What's up with that? "She" doesn't have a name?

There is no way you can convince me that these guys are not pros- no matter what they claim. Different ladies all the time? C'mon, how many guys do you know that have that many ladies who will take their clothes off to get photographed for FREE? :roll:

Ok... cynical rant over...for now.
By FastFive
Jbe wrote:There is no way you can convince me that these guys are not pros- no matter what they claim. Different ladies all the time? C'mon, how many guys do you know that have that many ladies who will take their clothes off to get photographed for FREE? :roll:
Not to sound like too much of a cynic myself, but subjectively speaking, there's no way Gordon Earle is a "pro". His photography is just not that good. He gets in a good shot or two every now and then, but the majority of his pics are of average quality.
By Jbe
Fast, I am not going to comment on the quality of GE's photos since my photography skills are average at best. But my question is... how does a guy that is supposedly not a pro post TEN different contris in FIVE days of TEN different women?? Is he really photographing all these women for FREE out of the goodness of his heart? And we are just talking about the 26th through the 30th of December.
By 327retro
Hello Bree & Cowan. I do remember your Candycane Set. Was great to see some of them again. ♥ ♥ ♥

John, add me to the cynical list and one who is in agreement with your rant. Although if I recall, several years back there was one fellow that used an agency where ladies and photogs could get together to build there portfolio. So I can see where Fast is coming from in his comment. About photographic skills I'm just a hack at it myself. It's sad really, the ladies are quite fine and deserve to be part of the process. One last point that we all have been bitching about for years is if Admin took a little better care of the free side the pay side would do much better.

G'Day Ya'll
By Jbe
Grumps, I can't say I recall that service of which you speak... but then again I am older than you since you are only 39. :roll:
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:Grumps, I can't say I recall that service of which you speak... but then again I am older than you since you are only 39. :roll:
If I recall back then it was Model Mayhem. Again I don't recall if it was quid pro quo at that time, it certainly isn't now. I can't find my notes on others from back then, was hoping you or some others would remember. Don't know if photography clubs still exist as they did back in Betty Page's day. Think they may call them art classes now-a-day. Non of the colleges around here have them, dog-gone-it. Then again Sugar "may" tie my gonads behind her Blazer and tow me off road if I joined such a class. :roll:
By Jbe
Grumpy, I have a vague memory of MM but that's about it. Probably best you don't look into any of those "art classes". I hear those strawberry blondes might be vindictive if you cross them. :lol:
By 327retro
Oy, you have a point there John. Recon Sugar may have to be a photographic consultant in such a scenario. :roll: :oops:
By 327retro
To all our Very Lovely Ladies. 2-14-2018
Attachments
valentine's day funny wallpaper (1).jpg
valentine's day funny wallpaper (1).jpg (34.76 KiB) Viewed 143816 times
By NudeNirvana
always so great to see my friend, Bree on here with her sexy pics! I just love her eyes....and all the rest of her too, of course!

hey Grumpy, thanks again for the shoutout on my last contri in the NIP section "Nirvana Car Wash"....

meanwhile, I have a new contri in the "freestyle section" called "Nirvana Beach Tease" if anyone's inclined to take a look, here's a convenient link for you....see below!

and don't forget to leave me sexy public comment and I always appreciate those "superb" votes!!! Thanks COFF...

....xoxo - Nirvana

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... each-tease" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
Nude Nirvana 02.jpg
Nude Nirvana 02.jpg (731.04 KiB) Viewed 143696 times
By 327retro
Hello NN,

Nice to have you back here on the board. And yes I did catch your beach contri, I think there was some nice background but the foreground was much prettier. Love the bikini and how you wiggled out of too. :oops: ♥ ♥ ♥
By NudeNirvana
Thanks so much Grumpy......so happy you and the others here at the "COFF" enjoy my pics. I also uploaded a video this month to the free "erotic clips" section called "Nirvana Stroll".....did you see it yet? If not, here's a link to get ya there :)

hope everyone enjoys it....it was a fun day up in the mountains. Always appreciate your comments and vote!

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... ana-stroll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By FastFive
I haven't been paying close attention to the site lately... unfortunately the content has been abysmal, present company excluded of course.

I\ll have to go have a peak this evening NN. :)
By 327retro
Caught the vid NN. Wish I saw a little more of that fine little bum swaying down that path. Hope you'll do a contri with those shots. Some fine lady bits young lady. ♥ ♥ ♥
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Fast Five and Grumpy, glad you enjoyed a little glimpse of me "strolling" down the dirt road......in my video "Nirvana Stroll".

To quench your thirst for a little more from that day....here's a pic (and yes it was chilly, thus the goosebumbs) LOL

.....xoxo - Nirvana
Attachments
Nude Nirvana 01.JPG
Nude Nirvana 01.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 143495 times
By BreeOclaire
Arggg, you ever spend 10+ minutes replying to everyone's comments they last left for you and stop back by the next day to see if there are any new responses ... only to find out that the post you were sure you left yesterday is nowhere to be found today?!?!

Sorry to everyone for my lack of presence as of late. Life has been busy.

I thank you for your kind & naughty words and hope everyone's 2018 is going smoothly.

Much love,

Bree

P.S. I may have something special coming soon to a HC near you ;)
Attachments
Bree - Anniversary Get-Away + Sexy Lingerie + Bedroom Eyes
Bree - Anniversary Get-Away + Sexy Lingerie + Bedroom Eyes
BreeSensualSexyHotEroticCamModelMilfNaturalBeautyPetiteBrunetteEyesLipsLingerieBraPantiesBodyBedRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeClipsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (498.99 KiB) Viewed 143307 times
By redback
So nice to see you again Bree. Those bedroom eyes stoked up a head of steam in this old boiler. Nice to know I aint ded yet.....lol.
Hope you had a very happy anniversary and many more to come.
thank you for sharing.

RB
By 327retro
Hello lovely lady, wonderful to see you. I know I may be repeating myself but damn-it-girl, you need to come with a warning label of some sort. Miss Bree you are looking absolutely killer with your lingerie.

Yes I have written responses or started a new conversations only to have them never seen again. (grumph)
This life thing certainly has a way of getting busy, a bit to much of late me thinks.

Hope your and our schedules even out for the rest of 2018.

♥ ♥ ♥
Grumpy
By BreeOclaire
redback wrote:So nice to see you again Bree. Those bedroom eyes stoked up a head of steam in this old boiler. Nice to know I aint ded yet.....lol.
Hope you had a very happy anniversary and many more to come.
thank you for sharing.

RB
redback - Hey there, thrilled to hear that. We did indeed. Thanks so much!

retro - Aww, shucks! You can keep on repeating those sweet nothings as often as you wish ;-)

bigdeskjet - I am so flattered!

Check out my newest contribution on HomeClips :
https://www.homeclips.com/contributions ... with-eitan
Attachments
Bree - Getting Ready for a Steamy Hot Session with my Bf Eitan
Bree - Getting Ready for a Steamy Hot Session with my Bf Eitan
01BreeSexyHornyHotMilfEroticCamModelBwNaturalBeautyEyesLipsBrunettePetiteRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (364.81 KiB) Viewed 143148 times
By 327retro
Miss. Bree,

Whether dressed, partially dressed or gloriously undressed, you are an amazing woman. You are the Muse that inspires poetry, art and music. Dare I say an impure thought or two now and again. :oops:

Beautifully elegant photo yet so sexy in it's simplicity. Very well done.

Proof once again a lady need not be nude all the time to appreciate her beauty or sensuality. ♥ ♥ ♥
By BreeOclaire
bigdeskjet wrote:Unfortunately, I let my pay membership lapse so i can't get into those sections of the site ;(
bigdeskjet - Shame on you :o

retro - You truly do know how to make a lady's day :)

Last month's contest did end with a pretty good turnout...I placed 3rd in "HC" category & 1st for the "Best Facial" theme!
Special Thanks to those who voted :D

Hope everyone's #ThighHighThursday is full of thrills ;)
Attachments
Bree's Sofa Striptease
Bree's Sofa Striptease
006BreeSexyHotHornyEroticMilfRedStripTeaseSofaNaturalLightGarterHeelsAssBunsBootyBrunetteCamModelStreamateStpbabeSexyLadyShowOneSexyPicTwitterOclaire.jpg (308.43 KiB) Viewed 142836 times
By 327retro
If I may say, love those stocking tops along with those uber fine cheeks. Please don't get to aggressive with them. Don't want some blue marks on such fine territory. ;) Although clad and blurred I still have to mention those perfect titties.
Bree, you are a fantasy girl, certainly the muse for hubby and our good fortune being part of your fun. It's a beautiful thing being able to share through Cowan's lens. ♥ ♥ ♥ and if I may an extra Mwah!
By BreeOclaire
bigdeskjet wrote:Such an inviting angle :)
bigdeskjet - Glad you think so ;)

retro - No worries...I'm not much into pain...but I will take some caressing & soft squeezing. Thanks so much for your thoughtful words :)

My upcoming RC contri posts tomorrow! Hope those of you who are members enjoy our little roleplay fun.
Here's a couple teasers ... :twisted:

Bree's "Break-In" Session 1
Bree's "Break-In" Session 1
DSC_8034ELogo.jpg (996.92 KiB) Viewed 142152 times
Bree's "Break-In" Session 2
Bree's "Break-In" Session 2
DSC_8035ELogo.jpg (778.76 KiB) Viewed 142152 times
By FastFive
Do people really break in with kitchen knives?
By BreeOclaire
bigdeskjet wrote:Luckiest thieves on the planet
bigdeskjet - Thanks so much! So, have I convinced you to renew your RC membership yet?

FastFive - I'm sure anything that's handy comes into play in such situations. However, to be honest...we may have overlooked the detail to which weapons would be most likely used as we were so focused on getting the best looking masks along with everything else. I ordered the masks...figured the boys would arrive prepared, lol. Once we had the lights & positions set...grabbing knives from the kitchen for the first shots came as an afterthought. We also gave thought to the idea of ME being the one to taunt them by my grabbing a knife. But the idea of a handful of $ was mutually agreed to be the best option. I was the one with the remote for the camera on tripod for the 1st pics.

You wouldn't believe how many times we had to snap those … get the right angle … make sure you can see both robbers … make the right facial expression …

I don't think many realize how much time really goes into our sessions! And then you can only tell your story with the best 10 shots ;)

At least "I" don't have to keep an erection while running back & forth between camera and pussy to make sure we're getting the right angles :lol:

Huge KUDOS to my Cowan & Eitan for all they put into each event we create & capture together!
They do their best to make sure I'm well taken care of & satisfied :twisted:

THANKS Again to Everyone for your Votes & Comments! Speaking of "Comments", I sure did miss seeing Damon's commentary on this contri! That's always part of the fun when uploading a new set … seeing what witty comments he's gonna slaps on each image. Hope he's back soon :|

*Also...I feel like I'm starting to HOG this thread. It is somewhat different from RCBB where some of my RC buddies keep a designated thread alive for me to post on. So, my thoughts for future posting & conversing … if anyone truly is interested in what I have to share, etc. … please feel free to begin a fresh thread just for me where I'd be more than happy to keep the conversation going ;-)

Hope everyone's #ThirstyThursday is full of thrills!

Bree - Break-In Gone Good "Creamy Finish" @BreeOClaire
Bree - Break-In Gone Good "Creamy Finish" @BreeOClaire
BreeEitanCowanThreesomRobberRoleplayBreakInGoneGoodBjCumFacialEyeContactSexyHotMilfBrunettEyesLipsTongueFingersEroticCamModelRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 141941 times
By FastFive
BreeOclaire wrote:I don't think many realize how much time really goes into our sessions! And then you can only tell your story with the best 10 shots ;)
I think that people don't realize how much time goes into good photography, in general. I've never had the chance to snap pics of models, but even just getting a really good photo of whatever (building, car, landscape, etc) takes time, planning, waiting for the right light, etc.
At least "I" don't have to keep an erection while running back & forth between camera and pussy to make sure we're getting the right angles :lol:
First world problems... :lol:
*Also...I feel like I'm starting to HOG this thread. It is somewhat different from RCBB where some of my RC buddies keep a designated thread alive for me to post on. So, my thoughts for future posting & conversing … if anyone truly is interested in what I have to share, etc. … please feel free to begin a fresh thread just for me where I'd be more than happy to keep the conversation going ;-)
Nobody's complaining. ;)
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:
BreeOclaire wrote:I don't think many realize how much time really goes into our sessions! And then you can only tell your story with the best 10 shots ;)
I think that people don't realize how much time goes into good photography, in general. I've never had the chance to snap pics of models, but even just getting a really good photo of whatever (building, car, landscape, etc) takes time, planning, waiting for the right light, etc.
First world problems... :lol:
Nobody's complaining. ;)
Thank you, kind sir :D

Hope everyone's #SunkissedSunday is lovely!

Bree - Sensual Striptease Sunday @BreeOClaire
Bree - Sensual Striptease Sunday @BreeOClaire
BreeSexyEroticModelNudeTinyTittiesStripNaturalBeautyPetiteBrunetteLandingstripThighHighsWindowLightVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (206.33 KiB) Viewed 141861 times
[attachment=0]
By Thumper
Just a note to all...

Microsoft has locked down my old email at couldntpickausername@hotmail .com

As such, I've lost ALL of my contact information for all of you. This happened many, many months ago, but I'm just getting to it now. Damn life getting in the way!
I'll check my PMs on here every now and then, and those who contact me will get my new email address.
By 327retro
Thumper wrote:Just a note to all...

Microsoft has locked down my old email at couldntpickausername@hotmail .com

As such, I've lost ALL of my contact information for all of you. This happened many, many months ago, but I'm just getting to it now. Damn life getting in the way!
I'll check my PMs on here every now and then, and those who contact me will get my new email address.
You've got a PM Thumper.
By 327retro
Hello Bree,

I see you got yourself into another fine mess. Hmmm, or is that created another fine mess. ;) Your Sun Kissed Sunday photo is perfect. Your one stunning woman Miss. Bree, thanks for sharing your beauty with us. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Hello Bree,

I see you got yourself into another fine mess. Hmmm, or is that created another fine mess. ;) Your Sun Kissed Sunday photo is perfect. Your one stunning woman Miss. Bree, thanks for sharing your beauty with us. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dropping by to wish you another Sunday full of sensual moments ;)

A shot my Cowan snapped of me during our weekend getaway when we did our "Break-In" session …
Attachments
Bree : Forest Siren
Bree : Forest Siren
BreeSexySensualLustyEroticCamModelForestSirenIrishLassBrunettePetiteEyesFaceLipsNaturalBeautyOutdoorPortraitRedcloudsVoyeurwebHomeclipsTwitterOclaire.jpg (694.53 KiB) Viewed 141028 times
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]