Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By NudeNirvana
NN has tiny tits but she's happy with them and so am I. Nothing like perky tits and hard nipples into your 50's. The question she has is whether to post a freestyle contri as she's a bit shy and self conscious - what do you think?
Attachments
Enlight229.jpg
Enlight229.jpg (909.84 KiB) Viewed 47137 times
JerryCal, NickHill, Shardog and 1 others liked this
By Leo96
NudeNirvana wrote:NN has tiny tits but she's happy with them and so am I. Nothing like perky tits and hard nipples into your 50's. The question she has is whether to post a freestyle contri as she's a bit shy and self conscious - what do you think?
Wow!! At 50s such firm tits are a site to cherish. They way nipples are so firm and erect make them so luscious. Tho they are small but they perfectly blend into her body. I really like the way her nipples are just standing and protruding out in a forward direction. I guess posting freestyle contri depends on her. Let her be comfortable first the way she feels in and then you both can experiment other things and giving it a push.
By gobori
:D
Attachments
2017-07-20_1-47-30.png
2017-07-20_1-47-30.png (116.4 KiB) Viewed 46124 times
By fastglass427
black bra.jpgholding up titties.jpg.jpg
Jan.jpg

Here is my old friend Jan, her small titties were very suckable,
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Leo96 and Bigdeskjet, glad you enjoy my pics. As they say, size does not matter, and glad you enjoy my small tits, at least they won't sag as I age ❤️❤️ NN
By Leo96
Yah very true
NudeNirvana wrote:Thanks Leo96 and Bigdeskjet, glad you enjoy my pics. As they say, size does not matter, and glad you enjoy my small tits, at least they won't sag as I age ❤️❤️ NN
Yah very true NN. The way your nipples point out sharp when you get horny, as in your contris especially the one in your recent contri(sorry i am actually forgetting the name and too lazy to go back and check again :D :D ), really make something throb in my pants ;) ;) :D :D
Love the way your tits are majestically placed. Always a pleasure to peek at them.
By F6C
NudeNirvana wrote:Thanks Leo96 and Bigdeskjet, glad you enjoy my pics. As they say, size does not matter, and glad you enjoy my small tits, at least they won't sag as I age ❤️❤️ NN
Your tits are great NN and I also enjoyed your pics. Just goes to show age is no barrier to a great bod ♥
By fastglass427
Jan.jpg
fastglass427 wrote:
black bra.jpgholding up titties.jpg.jpg
Jan.jpg

Here is my old friend Jan, her small titties were very suckable,
By NickHill
NudeNirvana wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 3:51 am NN has tiny tits but she's happy with them and so am I. Nothing like perky tits and hard nipples into your 50's. The question she has is whether to post a freestyle contri as she's a bit shy and self conscious - what do you think?
Great nipples!
By BreeOclaire
Just stopping by to say hello and join in the fun ... hope all are staying safe & keeping healthy :*
@BreeOClaire - Selfie : #TuesdayTittyTease
@BreeOClaire - Selfie : #TuesdayTittyTease
BreeSexyHornyEroticCamModelMilfSelfieTittyTeaseNipplesTorsoStripNudeNakedMirrorTitsBellyFitBuffAtheticBodyBrunettePetiteNaturalBeautyVoyeurwebRedcloudsHomeclipsTwitterBwOclaire.jpg (240.48 KiB) Viewed 30122 times
Cum & Check Out My NEWEST RC pics : Spring Fever
327retro liked this
By FastFive
Helloooo Bree. :O
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:13 pm Helloooo Bree. :O
F5 - Hello back at ya :)

Whatchya up to?

@BreeOClaire : Spring Fever #SmallTits #Cthru
@BreeOClaire : Spring Fever #SmallTits #Cthru
BreeSensualEroticCamModelNaturalBeautyHeadshotPortraitLipsFaceEyesTitsBreastsNipplesNecklaceLegsThighsBellyLandingstripBareBodyStripteaseLingerieSquattingSexyLustyRedcloudsVoyeurwebStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (448.62 KiB) Viewed 29772 times
Cum & Check out my Newest Contri on RC : Spring Fever
327retro liked this
By Thinker
Stop the small tits comments! You have the perfect size...your natural size! You can still get sensation from yours. Enhanced boobs are lifeless.
By AnonAnon
My wife is about the size of Bree. She can go braless all the time and wear a lot of see through and plunging tops without it being a huge deal. When we were dating and younger she wore a loose black fishnet top with about one inch holes in it braless to a local film festival in the city's main park. It didn't hide anything and it wasn't meant to and her erect pencil eraser nipples were on display throughout the movie. She got a lot of stares, but not a lot of whistling.
By Jocko64
Tits don't make the women, I have had big, medium and small, my wife is 34D. The wildest gal I ever had was nothing but one inch nipple, sucking her nipples would make her cum! Her pussy was awesome but not better that wife!
Attachments
MVC-109S.JPG
MVC-109S.JPG (41.61 KiB) Viewed 17545 times
Thinker liked this
By Thinker
It is a Friday night. Discussion of small tits. continues. :( Real tits are always preferred. Love them~
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]