Exhibitionists meet here!
By Titfreak
crar19 wrote:By the way TF your wife is gorgeous. Would love to see more of her laying out.
I like your wife's suit crar.. although there's no real need for it out there. :)

Here's a pic from a little while back as we haven't been down in a while...
By nakedfisherman
Hello Strangers!
We have moved south to Crystal River, FL and so I will not be a "regular" on JB no longer.

We sold the house and closing date is approaching, so I plan to be making a trip up to haul yet more stuff back to CR in the next four weeks.

I still have a valid entry card so I will try to be up there when the weather is going to be good!!

So if you happen to see me out there wave me over and we will say hello. I will be wearing a big straw hat with blaze orange band on it.

I think no camping will be a good thing as it might result in less LEO patrols. But the "biologist" patrols will still be out there.

Actually it is no camping via the roadway/car. You can still camp out there if you come in via boat.
By crar19
image119.jpeg
image119.jpeg (275.7 KiB) Viewed 23767 times
image127.jpeg
image127.jpeg (290.29 KiB) Viewed 23767 times
Johnson beach yesterday. A lot of people moving up and down the beach one guy in a big cowboy hat had to stop and look twice.
By popeyemorgan
Had a few walkers on Saturday and saw one LEO patrol about 4. Sunday has been very quiet and we have been nude all day. Walked down to G post saw one other nude couple and thatS it for the weekend
By sfcouple49
Looks like a mighty fine beach day crar19. Made all the better with your wife's show. The cowboy hat dude had it right - worthy of AT LEAST a double take! lol. Glad you guys are enjoying the fine weather and sharing. We're stranded in snow country for another week, naked by the fire but not outside. Looking forward to being home and summer.
By DKRTR
I plan on boating to JB this sunday, have an older Landau 24, blue bimini top and a big BBQ grill on board, come by and socialize, should have something on the cooker!!
By DKRTR
Cajunsailor, got ya message, was in Foley cleaning my boat, heard the storm, glad I was not in it! My late wife and I were regulars at JB from 96 till around 2010, she began having health problems and we stopped going, looking forward to getting back in the groove!
By Cajunsailor
I used to run naked for miles and miles on JB. Now I go by boat mostly. Usually behind a windscreen with the wife who went topless for the first time this past Sunday. When I'm alone, would gladly entertain company. Hell I'd be anyone's audience...even willing participant if invited. The wife is toooo prudish.
By Titfreak
Timbrs wrote:Took this today right before she blew me in front of a guy watching
Your wife looks good naked Timbrs! Love her titties.
..and those blowjobs by the beach are GREAT, especially w/ onlookers.
Congrats. :)
By Cajunsailor
Was nice meeting you as well. I do have to tell you, my wife knows nothing of this website. I had a little explaining to do after you left. She is very vanilla and not into anything such as voyeurism or exhibitionism. It is me with that addiction. So when you approached me and addressed me as Cajun sailor, she was very confused. Anyway, it's all good. Spent the day there yesterday naked. She of course stayed covered. Did go topless a couple times. Hoping to go back alone next week if anyone is interested. I do enjoy Social nudity and public play.
By Cajunsailor
So guys, as I have said before, my wife is PURE vanilla and does NOT go public with her top off...barely does with me. Nonetheless, she is away for a few days and I told her I would be naked on the beach all weekend. Anyone welcome to join me around the G Spot (post). I notice that there are often pods of nudists but why not congregate when we can. I have a privacy screen and spotting scope I keep focused west. You are welcome to meet me at Lost Key Marina and we can all boat across...MUCH less walking! Hope to meet another couple Saturday...another exhibitionist LOL.
By popeyemorgan
Hi Cajun sounds like a good plan, we will be there that weekend and will come hangout. Were you the couple camping out at G post a few weeks ago. Saw you at a distance and you were having some beach fun and didn't want to bother you.

:lol:
By Cajunsailor
I was there but like I said, wife to conservative for beach fun. She's away for a week so looking for likeminded fun folks to hang with. This is, after all a voyeur site so I'd be happy to photograph if desired to play.
By popeyemorgan
What a great day - G Post was a little slow today but picked up in the afternoon. Bandanna guy an girl we enjoyed your company, Was hoping for more today but seems like the weather scared everyone off.

Cajun? Thought we had a meet and greet today. Hope you had a better boob day than we had with Bandanna couple
By Titfreak
LOVE the pic Showit2me. She does topless very well.

We'll be down this entire week. I'm sure we'll wander out that way more than once while
we're in town.
I'm curious, does everyone walk as far down as before the campers were banned?
That long walk is a bitch...
By Titfreak
popeyemorgan wrote:We go down past G Post, don't have to worry about families crossing over on you. See more people hanging out nude around G

Thx popeye. We'll be out there tomorrow.
By smithdiver
Taking the wife down to show this evening, she burns easily so it has to be after the sun isn't so high and keep her in the shade. We will be set up just past the parking limit are, not walking to the busiest zone, I don't really prefer seeing naked dudes, but she likes dudes looking at her.
By Titfreak
Would love to make a new friend between now and our next trip down in late Sept.
Prefer swm, mid 30's or older.. and not gay or "bi".
It'd be fun to have a 3rd to just hang out with and maybe watch Leggs pose for some
pics.

Pm if interested.

Thx,
Tf
Attachments
DSCN3479.JPG
DSCN3479.JPG (129.64 KiB) Viewed 17430 times
By PerTIToKey
Thinking about coming down in mid September and have been reading this thread for quit sometime. Now that camping is gone I have not seen any info on Rangers or LEOS harassing people. Have gone away with the campers?
By Hpyhusband
Wife and I are here for the week, anyone going to be out during the morning to noon time? We usually walk out past the old campaign ground and pick up trash as we go. Never been to Pedido this late in the summer.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]