Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By 327retro
Nice legs cute little cheek peek. What do you have in mind? Respectfully cheeky of course.
By 327retro
monkeycoi wrote:So, boring man, Don't you have other pictures than that? Seriously.... That's so lame..
Shame you can't appreciate the beauty of a woman in various stages of undress. Rudeness has no place here, don't like what you see move on. A polite request for more photos works much better. You do know the meaning of polite, well maybe not.
By mrdangerous
327retro wrote:
monkeycoi wrote:So, boring man, Don't you have other pictures than that? Seriously.... That's so lame..
Shame you can't appreciate the beauty of a woman in various stages of undress. Rudeness has no place here, don't like what you see move on. A polite request for more photos works much better. You do know the meaning of polite, well maybe not.
What do you expect from a 12 year old?
By DangerousDi
That was a good start on pictures.....I am sure the guys want to see more......
By DangerousDi
@Monkey Boy doesn't have to be nude every picture, the anticipation of seeing more is the a good point.
By redback
DangerousDi wrote:@Monkey Boy doesn't have to be nude every picture, the anticipation of seeing more is the a good point.
DangerousDi wrote:That was a good start on pictures.....I am sure the guys want to see more......
That picture is an extremely good start. I, for one, would love to see more. Incredible legs.
"Anticipation",DD, is more than just "good", Its the difference between awesome and boring. A strip tease is far better than just nude.

On day ,monkey, when you grow up you might learn that there is more to a woman than " pussy and tits". When you learn to appreciate the whole package you will be a man. Untill then please keep your rude comments to yourself.

Callingmrsmith
By Solstice2006
Personally I think it's a great photo of a very hot and sexy woman . As far as I'm concerned you can post any of her that you want. Thanks
By NudeNirvana
Very sexy and beautifully composed
By 327retro
Welcome Marie 73. May I add, love your pro pic and you have some fine lady bits yourself. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment