Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Bree, I was always a fan of Vienna's for many years...but for whatever reason she no longer joins in on the Forum bb's or hasn't in quite some time. I wish she wOOd cuz I miss chatting with her. :cry:
By Vienna
dear Bree
thx so much for starting this thread with your flattering words.
And thx for your inviation at Twitter ;) otherwise I miss it ...

dear John thx for liking me/our pics.
With the possibility to answer direct to the comments its easier (unfortunately it seems I have forget to activate the comments this time)
With my accounts at Twitter, Facebook and especially my blog http://viennaexhib.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it needs a lot of time. In my blog I can post regulary and free for all so it is my main network ;) Would like you join it too ;)

Kisses to all V
By Intrepid
I've been admiring your lovely ass (and all the rest, of course) for a while now. I noticed in one set of photos taken a while back, you had inserted a Crystal Rose butt plug. I once bought one for a lady friend, and she loved wearing it (and having me insert it as well). I was wondering if you had ever considered a set of photos featuring your incredible ass with that red Crystal Rose peeking out?
By Jbe
V, it's really nice to see you drop by here. I don't Twitter... and am kinda in the process of phasing my Facebook out so that limits my options of chatting with you. It's so nice to see your smiling face- and other parts of you.

When I can remember to tear my eyes away from you, it's always fun to look at the people in the background and how they react to you. :D :D That last shot of the set..... WOW!!! We all know you have a spectacular ass, but that shot shows it off perfectly!!
By BreeOclaire
Vienna wrote:dear Bree

dear John thx for liking me/our pics.
With the possibility to answer direct to the comments its easier (unfortunately it seems I have forget to activate the comments this time)
With my accounts at Twitter, Facebook and especially my blog http://viennaexhib.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it needs a lot of time. In my blog I can post regulary and free for all so it is my main network ;) Would like you join it too ;)

Kisses to all V
Hello hottie,
You're so very welcome!

Totally understand you not wanting to spread yourself too thin. Sounds like you have lots to keep up with ;)
So glad you took the time to stop by ♥

Looking forward to your next naughty adventure that you share with us!
By FastFive
The glorious Vienna was here and I missed her? :o

:cry:

Vienna, you're NIP contributions are some of the best I've ever seen!

Hopefully you do find even a little time in your busy schedule to visit us here at VW from time to time. :D (On the bright side... I have found you on Twitter, so cheers for mentioning that.) :geek:
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:
The glorious Vienna was here and I missed her? :o

:cry:

Vienna, you're NIP contributions are some of the best I've ever seen!

Hopefully you do find even a little time in your busy schedule to visit us here at VW from time to time. :D (On the bright side... I have found you on Twitter, so cheers for mentioning that.) :geek:
Vienna, You are sooo beautiful! I saw this and voted Superb!
By FastFive
Vienna posted this lovely little pic on Twitter this aft:

Look at all those poor, oblivious people missing the loveliness. :lol:
By mandadees
FastFive wrote:Vienna posted this lovely little pic on Twitter this aft:

Look at all those poor, oblivious people missing the loveliness. :lol:
Vienna is so beautiful! I envy her abs!!! :)

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]