Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Four years ago, U.S. state, local, and federal governments pushed “social-distancing” policies separating Americans six feet away from other people everywhere they went.

Now former National Institute of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins has admitted no “science or evidence” ever backed these.

However, it still remains sound advice to stay at least 6 feet away from Clowntoker given his scent.
By Clownkicker
Geezus, johnforbes is STILL here whining about the two years he wasn't allowed to rub up against young boys while waiting in line for movie popcorn. (The only possible 'downside' to the social distancing rule for johnfrottage. No wonder he can't let it go. He'll never get those lost years back)

When will johnfrottage learn that nobody cares that those 'bothersome' pandemic rules really cramped his deviant lifestyle?

I was just relieved not to have some creep like him constantly breathing down my neck and giving me their cold every time I went out. Now those were the days...
(Criminy, johnforbes is actually making me nostalgic for those pleasant pandemic days when people like him weren't allowed to make me sick.)
By Clownkicker
Apparently, by claiming he rubbed someone the wrong way, johnfrottage is openly admitting that he has in fact been out rubbing up against people, just as his name suggests.

After all, he couldn't make the claim if he hadn't been doing it.
By johnforbes
The sole science behind 6 feet of social distance was merely the common sense of remaining upwind of Clowtoker.

Yes, Clown does take a bath once a month, whether he needs it or not, but the sad truth is that he needs one far more often.
So Much Winning!!!!

"...but we did not wish to ignite controversy[…]

There isn't sufficient bandwidth to list the plagi[…]

Mr Forbes does not need to claw for a reply to tha[…]

Joe Denies 2000 Election

Per pro-Democrat USA Today: "In some ways, t[…]

Pelosi Admits Responsibility

If McConnell shares some responsibility with Pelos[…]

Mr Forbes is merely flexing the muscles slightly i[…]

I agree with Clown that the words of Mr Forbes are[…]

Senile dementia...