A place to share your sexy stories
By fastglass427
Your wife is far more in control of herself than my wife would have been, at a house party that moved out to the backyard one of her employer's clients felt that because he was an important client it afforded him special privileges. He got more than touchy feely with at the time my girlfriend, she politely as she knew how refused his advances and told him politely to leave her alone or he would regret it, he didn't heed the warning and proceeded to grab one of her tits, within seconds he was knocked cold laying on the grass she kept the fact that she held a 3rd degree black belt in Karate and used to be an instructor at the police academy. Unknown to Lori her bosses wife witnessed the entire episode along with another female guest. It was then brought to her attention that this letch had groaped another femal guest. When he came to he was demanding that she be fired and to call the police bla, bla, bla. Jane told him to pick himself up and get off of her property oh and while your at it take your business elsewhere/ His response of you can't do that she replied my name comes first on the door because I am the senior partner and what I say goes. I oblivious to all that had just happened showed up at the front door still in uniform Jane said oh you wanted the police so how about one of the states finset the guy didn't know whether to shit or wind his watch, I just stood there saying is there a problem oh no sir no problem he was just leaving. After getting the 411 on what happened I just said he should be glad she didn't have her gun
By AnonAnon
That’s a good result.

We just accept that there will be a small percentage of idiots and ignore them when they “strike” or turn it around on them. We were at a poolside party once with my wife wearing very low-cut pants and showing off a lot of butt crack while seated. A friend of ours dropped a cube of ice into her pants. I half expected her to just drop them and fish it out, but she stood up grabbed the guy and guided his hand into her pants to fish it out while locking him into a dominating French kiss. It was power play from which he still hasn’t fully recovered years later.
By fastglass427
LOL I love it one of my wife's favorite things to do is giving head, she by far gives the absolute best blowjob I have ever had bar none and even topped a story I once told her of an ex gf who once sucked my cock for almost four hours and would not allow me to cum the entire time, well she beat that by a good 40 minutes one of her next signature things is to blow me til I cum with her fully swallowing my load never relinquishing my cock from her mouth sucking me to full hardness and them commanding that I now thoroughly fuck her. One night after one of her magnificent blowjobs we just were laying there when she tells me she absolutely loves sucking cock its so empowering. I looked at her saying ok I'm listening please explain. Oh don't get me wrong I love the taste of cum and the feeling of having a cock in my mouth but it is empowering because as much as men think its themaserting power over a woman making her submissive they are actually the ones who are submissive. Tell me a man isn't completely vulnerable when I have his cock in my mouth and I could bite down on it at any second or I could crush his nuts if I wanted to and he would be virtually powerless to stop me. Don't you feel that way baby. Well now that you mention it and put it that way sure I am.
There is no question that my wife's sexuality empowers her, men gawking at her big tits and drooling over her body only prove they have no willpower to resist.
I have to say she's 100% correct so when she has to put an asshole like the ones mentioned in their place its all about showing them who's boss
By AnonAnon
I think power comes from being uninhibited by social constraints and doing what you think works for an occasion rather than what is deemed acceptable by others. I enjoy the fact that even I will be a little uncomfortable with her choices on occasion.
By AnonAnon
fastglass427 wrote:There is no question that my wife's sexuality empowers her, men gawking at her big tits and drooling over her body only prove they have no willpower to resist.
If My wife has a signature look it is going braless in very see through tops in almost any setting from visiting family to pub bocce ball courts. From her point of view a smaller breasted woman can use her nipples in the way a larger woman night use her cleavage. Before I realized the full extent of her commitment to this approach, I invited her along to a date with two friends of mine and their girlfriends and we chose a smaller pub we go to a lot. My wife’s top was totally see through with some sort of flaming slash design across her chest adding some visual confusion but not a bit of cover. You could see her tits in as much detail as you cared to right through the top. We were compressed into a smallish booth so the effect of having someone topless at the table was pretty extreme and I was concerned that my friends would find this look to vixen-like for their tastes, but I’d underestimated my wife greatly and it was a fun evening. When I mentioned my concerns later, her response was simple, “Everyone likes to look at tits.” There have been more repeats than I can count and I have it on good authority that a lot of my friends count on such a look from her when we go out together.
fastglass427 liked this
By AnonAnon
Some of the maxi dresses she likes to wear are so flimsy you could probably crush them into a quart bottle with space to spare. The nice thing about them being so flimsy is that they show off erect nipples very well and, if the downlighting at a restaurant catches them just right, it can be mesmerizing to see them bobbing around just a little bit as she breathes or talks. More than once I've been at the receiving end of an arched eyebrow from staring too hard!
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
"More than once I've been at the receiving end of an arched eyebrow from staring too hard!"

I know that look all too well and just got one this afternoon, not dressed sexy at all just a T shirt and jeans her nipples were fully erect so much so it appeared she wasn't even wearing a bra but she actually was not uncommon but I just kept staring and smiling what the hell are she looks down at her tits and nipples and makes a face and places her fingers covering her nipples :(
Want to talk about a look that garners a lot of attention, yesterday was so nice out that myself and a bunch of friends went for a nice motorcycle ride, she sends me a text telling me to meet her at one of our haunts for dinner, when I walk in Ispot her from across the room chatting with some guy and his girl and she is wearing a white see thru mesh mini dress with the material so that you couldn't see her tits but her erect nipples were not a problem, she was wearing a pair of hot pink panties that looked like a pussy beacon, she just flashed me her big smile when I walked over, new outfit I asked yes picked it up today do you like it, f course and I'd say every guy in the place does too.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
By fastglass427
One part I neglected to mention was when I locked on to her hot pink oh and btw they were neon hot pink to just make sure she was noticed , she mentioned well it's supposed to be worn with white panties obviously, but then what fun would that be this makes a statement don't you think. Who am I to disagree with her fashion choices :D she has decided today is a panties only day and has been walking around the house all morning wearing those panties I think she's sending me a message
By Jocko64
Fastglass, My wife also likes giving head, she loves the control. She has had some funny experiences over the years!
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
I'd let your wife control me anytime she wants...lol and I frankly don't care if my wife "thinks she's in control" as long as she give me good head :D
By AnonAnon
fastglass427 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:55 am they were neon hot pink to just make sure she was noticed , she mentioned well it's supposed to be worn with white panties obviously, but then what fun would that be this makes a statement don't you think.
Fantastic!

My wife enjoys being provocative with her attire. A little playful scandal can be a lot of fun and it’s rare that it’s taken the wrong way. One of my wife’s most provocative outfits was a Halloween party outfit where she wore a glow stick around her lower thigh under a see through stretch maxi dress worn without any underwear. Her idea was to illuminate her naked ass for some scandal but she knew and didn’t care that the light would sometimes show off her pussy if someone was seated as she walked past. The view from the back between her legs was particularly revealing. The dress did nothing to hide her tits either so for a few hours folks at the party were getting some pretty clear “bedroom” views of her tits, ass and pussy. It’s not something that can be repeated, but it was a lot of fun and it’s an evening none of our friends will forget.
By fastglass427
Thats awesome I'll have to mention the glow stick thing to my wife, I'm sure she'll try and insert it just for fun. We went to dinner one night and she decided to wear the same dress but instead of the hot pink panties or even the white "more conservative ones :D she opted to go commando. She had just come from her bikini hot waxing so her pussy looked the part of a pregnant teenage girl.
I love when she is fresh from the spa she is so smooth, she has a few bikinis that are so see through that it looks as though she has tinted body paint on rather than material when she is freshly smooth and wears one it clings to her body extenuating her every curve every detail of her pussy is clearly visible she enjoys the shock value as much as I do
By AnonAnon
A little scandal can add a lot of spice.

My wife wears a lot of very see through dresses braless to dinner at restaurants. There's usually colored and have some pattern that conceals things from the distant viewer, but diners at the table have a high-res view of her tits. Just before Covid, we took a friend's father out to dinner for his birthday and my wife wore one of her flimsiest stretch dresses to dinner at a formal French restaurant. The dress had a few stripes running across it, but no cover for her nipples. The guy was mesmerized and was checking her tits out the entire meal. A great birthday gift!
By fastglass427
"her pussy looked the part of a pregnant teenage girl."........... :O that was supposed to be prepubescent teenage girl we don't need any pregnant teenage girls in our life....lol I swear they must have a shock value section where my wife loves to shop :laugh:
By AnonAnon
Ha!

My wife's go-to for daily wear is sheer tops worn braless. Some show more some less but they all show enough to be interesting. It is rare that she wears something that doesn't at least show pokies. Winter is great because most light sweaters are sheer enough to be interesting. Sometimes you're in line at a coffee shop enjoying a show of nipples, but not really in the mood for someone to walk in in a bikini!
By AnonAnon
My wife correctly surmised a double date dinner by the water would be dark enough to take a stab at something very sheer and landed on a light colored plunging maxi dress that was sheer enough to demand not only panties but a wrap. Her response to my raised eyebrow was, “Let him enjoy them as well.” The dress was a light grey transparent stretch material and her jewelry of choice was two thin gold non-piercing nipples rings drawing just enough attention to her nipples to dispel any notion that the sheer was accidental while allowing every movement of her tits to be captured by the candlelight from the table. Predictably, my wife left the wrap in the car and our few minutes’ wait by the hostess passed in silent observation! After an initial visit by the waiter, we found a manager checking on us through the meal followed by complimentary dessert.
By fastglass427
Sharing is caring as they say...lol. your wife is like mine you can look but better not touch, sort of like in nature attracting the male of the species is what it's all about. Dressing modestly is a somewhat rare occasion with the typical family or professional gatherings but even with those they are always figure enhancing, her casual wear is reserved for at home and thankfully the frumpiness has been long since removed from her wardrobe :D
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to give the impression of someone who would rather be completely nude but is constrained by the circumstances. She even put her hair up so there would be no cover from it for her chest and the soft yellow glint of the nipple rings.
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
Mine enjoys a little mystery that is unless she's at the nude beach or at a clothing optional resort ;) whihc has been way , way too long.
Thinker liked this
By AnonAnon
Almost a year and a half ago now we walked into a dinner party with my wife wearing a black cotton dress with a plunging neckline that barely made it over her nipples with material thin enough that the coverage didn’t much matter since you could pretty much see her nipples through it. A few of the guys at the entrance actually gasped and all of us laughed out loud at the reactions. My wife was tickled at that for weeks. Her idea of perfection of attire and enjoyment of onlookers. With a marginal dress like that avoiding nip slips is impossible and she doesn’t even try so I had to quickly go from being uncomfortable with guys checking her tits out everywhere we went to enjoying it as much as she does.
By AnonAnon
My wife’s comfort with showing off was apparently on one our first dates to a birthday party in a restaurant where she was dressed in slim black pants and a see through top that had some micro ruffles on it for modesty, but nothing a small flash couldn’t render totally transparent. A friend of hers was taking flash photographs, obvious to all watching, intended to punch through the top. He sent her the nearly topless photographs and she e-mailed them to me with a sexy note. When I asked her what she thought the photographer might be doing with the photos, she said she expected him to be putting them to “use” in a casual tone that showed she wasn’t in the least bit bothered by it. “Everybody’s seen my tits,” she said with a shrug!
By fastglass427
Since her first visit to the nude beach and now being a regular with literally hundreds if not thousands by now strangers seeing her nude so it's no big deal but she has found a way to use it to her advantage for example she is more than comfortable with let's say not hiding her body with clothing that doesn't do anything to accentuate her figure, as mentioned she and her gf are self proclaimed gym rats working out 5 and 6 days a week. At first her attracting guys half her age was a problem but after putting a jerk or tow in his place it's no longer an issue. She gave up wearing a sports bra because she simply hated the way they squished her tits so even wearing a much more comfortable bra it does nothing to hide her nipples especially wearing tight workout wear. She has a few of the young girls who like to hang out with her because she's the fun boss who always compliment her on her on how guys are checking her out and hitting on her. She tells them straight away I'm here to work not socialize but has confessed to me that she does love the attention especially when she is in the mood to tease.

Its this comfort level and self esteem that has made her more successful in her business ventures and her full time job her philosophy is that if you work hard you can achieve whatever you want making sure you know she is referring to what she has accomplished with her body and she laughs saying she uses her tits as a weapon for work. It's common for her to wear a low cut blouse or tight fitting shirt or sweater with the right bra to accentuate her nipples with the intention of purposely drawing attention to them when she she is closing a deal, she laughs saying she could see a refrigerator to an eskimo when she properly dressed. It has proven to be 100% effective on me :D
By AnonAnon
My wife tends to be more comfortable around friends. We had a lunch date with some friend this weekend and my wife’s choice of top was a see through turtleneck with little more than moire for cover for her tits. We had a laugh with the couple we were lunching with about her walking out to lunch just about as topless as she had been in our bedroom when she said she might pretend she got some sauce on her top and take it off. Nobody dared challenge her!
fastglass427 liked this
By fastglass427
My wife hasn't gotten that brazen yet...lol to bare her breast in public excluding the nude beach of course, but on more than one occasion she has run out the door wearing only her bra with a blouse or sweater etc. in hand one such occasion she had a handful of tops and while driving to the place we were meeting a few couples for dinner she decided on a sheer white one that left nothing to the imagination as her bra was as sheer as her blouse so her nipples and areola were proudly on display. One of her girlfriends commented well those ought to be good for a few rounds of drinks at least. Not to be out done her friends unbuttoned enough to show more than ample cleavage, one gal was wearing a pull over top so the unbuttoning option wasn't available but she improvised with Lori's help by removing her bra and rubbing a couple of ice cubes on her nipples...lol

Parading around the house in her barely holding her titties in place bra or even topless with the sole purpose of arousing me is pretty commonplace in our house like thats really hard to do... :laugh: On one such occasion she answered the door wearing only her very sheer bra and the delivery man got a nice tip
By AnonAnon
My wife thinks of wearing braless see through as showing cleavage for smaller women and she is almost always in something at least slightly revealing of her nipples whether it’s something as simple as a camisole or something more elaborate like a more flimsy dress with some pattern for visual confusion cover.

Once in a while she likes to put it all out there. The first time I saw her do it she wore a fishnet top to a movie being screened at the local park. We borrowed a van to go with some friends so parking would be for a single vehicle and her top was a sensation in the van with my guy friends getting the same view of her tits that I could get. We got the park before it was dark with predictable effects. More recently we went to a concert and she wore a wrap top tied at the waist that gapped heavily when she sat down, completely revealing her tits to anyone looking from the side. We were by stairs in a stadium and it was hard not to notice every guy climbing by us rubber necking at the view. The direct view wasn’t bad either with several guys in the row in front of us turning around a lot to stare. My own view wasn’t bad either my she loved showing off. She wore the same top to the mall once and when I arrived to find her standing in line at a store, the neckline of the top had caught on an erect nipple exposing her breast to everyone in the store. I walked up and told her about it and she shrugged it over the nipple. She claimed she didn’t know, but it’s hard to believe she didn’t do it on purpose. When we walked out of the store, we went to a jewelry store where the couple running it were so fixated on her tits after she tried on the piece she was buying they actually complimented her on them.

My wife wears so much plunging stuff braless that her tits are available for viewing a lot. When I was first dating her I used to find it uncomfortable, but it’s something you start to enjoy very quickly indeed.
By fastglass427
We made a Sunday visit to one of our favorite spots to listen to a band we follow unfortunately normal dancing on the dance floor was not permitted but people were standing at their tables dancing and my wife and her girlfriend were doing just that. Her attention getting fashion for the day was very short light jacket and a belly shirt exposing her belly button under which she was wearing one of her barely there sheer bras as her nipples were on display and could possibly be seen across the room they were most definitely noticed by the lead singer and bass play who both flasher her a big smile, she had on a skin tight pair of tights and no panties that showed off her cameltoe and a pair of some sort of shoes but I seriously doubt anyone was looking at her feet. Her and her gf took a break to go to the ladies room between sets and a cute 20 something young girl struck up a conversation with me stating wow your girlfriend is really something I thanked her saying that yes my wife is, she was like wow I wish I had a body like hers I winked and said buy her a few drinks and play your cards right and you just might. That got a raised eyebrows look from her and a giggle as she sipped her drink. When the girls returned I introduced them and like women do they immediately struck up a conversation as soon as the band started playing the next set Lori hopped off the stool and started gyrating the girl chuckled and without warning Lori took her hand and said come on dance and the two were having a fun time, well Lori decided to loose her jacket tossing it to me and her big melons were gyrating and bouncing with every step her new friend couldn't help but stare when Lori noticed her oggeling her bouncing orbs the girl was embarrassed, Lori took her hand aid said hey they are for all to admire I'm very flattered. To say my wife attracts attention is like saying a moth is attracted to a flame :D
By AnonAnon
My wife enjoys sexy compliments from women. A few years ago my wife wore an extremely plunging neckline to a holiday party and was buzzed enough from the attention her tits were getting that her pencil eraser nipples pokies were making provocative movements just a few inches inboard of the neckline. The dress was very thin and an interested party could view most of her tits and the occasional nip slip from the side. My wife was obviously enjoying looking sexy and showing off. A co-worker, helped along by alcohol, walked up and slid her hand inside her dress to fondle one of tits, revealing it in the process. My wife did put it away, though not particularly quickly, but she was pretty excited at having been fondled by a woman in public when we were driving home.

This last month my wife has been taking advantage of warmer weather by wearing some of her most flimsy dresses and it’s been fun watching her move under the thin fabrics. We met some friends of lunch mid-week and my wife had to step over a short stone wall to get to our table. Just from the way she grabbed her dress, a halter-neck number with ample side boob showing, I had a feeling she was going to hike it up provocatively and I instinctively turned to look at her, just in time to see a long leg emerge from it and an unhurried pussy flash. Pulling up on the dress also provided a nice nip slip in addition to the aforementioned side boob and my wife didn’t quite put the dress back into place before she sat down for some cheeky shows all through lunch.
By fastglass427
Funny one thing I have noticed is that my wife willfully will allow her breast to be fondled by a woman be it a stranger she's met at a bar club what have you or even someone she knows but never a man, obviously when I am around my physical presence is enough to deter that but her gf has told me that once a guy felt he could take the liberty of touching her breast after they had been chatting for a while and he got a tooth knocked out... :laugh:

Its now boating/beach season here and the covid restrictions are gone so things will be getting somewhat back to normal and our normal includes outing to our local nude beach where the comfort level is high as everyone is respectful but being as we have a new/used boat (which I need like a hole in my head) she has made it clear that she wants to spend the bulk of our free time on the boat and true to her personality it takes her very little time to become topless and then nude not a totally common but not uncommon sight as long as your boating in the right area I have had to impress upon her that while tied up in the slip or in the inlet is not an allowable place so she indulges me by wearing the skimpiest of bathing suits one can imagine
By AnonAnon
LOL, my wife's the same and always seems in a hurry to get naked when women are involved, but sometimes she stretches the definition to when women are involved . . . but men aren't absent!

Case in point, this weekend, she went straight from pool to kitchen in her bikini bottoms and decided to cook and eat dinner with the couple we had over without changing out of it. "Gentlemen, enjoy!" was what she offered up by way of explanation. Not that we needed an invitation. The other woman also remained in a skimpy bikini but, unlike my wife, she kept her top on. It's not unusual for her to swim nude and just remain topless around close friends, but she usually puts something on for dinner.
fastglass427 liked this
By AnonAnon
With the return of dine-in, my wife has been having fun wearing flimsy stretch maxi dresses where the chair she’s sitting on is the only real cover available, her tits are on spectacular display and the occasional very revealing very ribald crotch view isn’t out of the question. Another angle she has been experimenting with is very flimsy tube tops under a blazer and, inevitably, this week shirtless under a blazer for a small dinner at a friend’s house. A see through dress shows off a lot more, but something about a blazer revealing so much naked chest and the inevitable nip slip leaving nothing to the imagination can be and was a lot more distracting for the guests. My wife had fun with it. We have dark tint on our car so my wife hung the blazer up during the ride home and spent a part of the drive teasing me by putting lipstick on her nipples on the way home.
By AnonAnon
We cycled to lunch today with my wife in a linen shirt over yoga pants. Braless as usual and daringly unbuttoned enough that guys in line with us couldn’t resist peeking. Once we sat down with our food, she mumbled something about being hot and undid the few remaining buttons and let it drape over her tits and flat abs to sexy effect. We walked our bikes back, her shirt knotted very loosely at her navel, not hiding much.
By AnonAnon
A late evening invitation to a drink from my wife is always because she is in an exhibitionist mood and wants to share. Last evening’s choice of attire was a pair of figure hugging linen pants cut low to provide the beginnings of a view down her ass crack when she was standing and probably much more if she were to sit down. The top of choice was a silk wrap tied tight and pushed us so it gapped wide at her chest with the neckline just covering her nipples so a 100% view of her nips and tits was available to me as I walked alongside. Over the large expanse of exposed chest she wore a combination of attention gathering metal necklaces with a tendency to slither tantalizingly over her tits. Her brewery of choice was a place close to us that standing room crowded in nice weather. She got her fill. So did everyone else.
By AnonAnon
My wife’s usual choice of slightly tantalizing outfit to lunch is a near-sheer tank fitted tank worn braless for maximum nipple see-thru but she upped the ante today with a mesh coverup over pantyhose granny panties and no bra. Far more see through than a tank and, in broad daylight, giving the very sexy impression of her walking around in public in panties with her tits on display and free to move around just enough to draw a LOT of attention to themselves. Hair tied up on top of her head and a reclining position on the patio chairs completed the daring noon near-nude display. After lunch that staple activity of exhibitionists, shoe shopping, at a local Bohemian store where the owner once saw her casually doff a jacket she had worn without anything underneath to try on one for sale without bothering to turn to face a wall and hasn’t forgotten.
By AnonAnon
Once in a while, my wife likes to eschew see through tops for a wrap top worn loose with a plunging neckline that makes for frequent nip slips and easy flashing. A favorite memory is of her wearing the top, knotted low and loose to a concert where our seated position made it gap so her tits were on display the entire time to everyone around us, particularly those ascending and descending on the stairs by our seats. She clearly enjoyed it, her nipples erect almost the entire time and her tits shaking with the music pulling in stares from all around us.

Lunch today was a repeat of the same chest-baring top worn over very fitted stretch knit pants with a shadow of landing strip showing through them with most of lunch spent with her leaning forward over a low table, her tits free of the top for my viewing pleasure and that of others, and her enjoying the considerably gawking in progress. As we got up to leave the top caught on her nipple, something she claims she does’t notice but I am sure is a fib, with the other patrons getting a bedroom view of her chest as we walked out of the restaurant. By the time I came around to my side of the car she had already unknotted the top in anticipation of what was to come.
By AnonAnon
With the weather cooling down my wife has taken the opportunity to sport the shirtless jacket look to lunch a few times this week. Today’s outfit was a see through bra very revealed under an unzipped biker jacket that my wife ensured did not come between her nips and other patrons at the restaurant. Yesterday’s look featured a long wool coat worn loose over a fitted see through tee, the jacket draping revealing over the outside curve of one of her boobs as we waited in line to order.
By AnonAnon
It was cold outside this evening and my wife and I were out walking the dog in the dark with my wife wearing a mesh coverup, that wasn’t really much of a coverup, over black underwear and no bra when she suggested it was cold enough that our local pizzeria wouldn’t be busy and it might be fun to just walk there for a pie. Not one to discourage the wife from a dinner date in a see through garment, I put the dog inside and we walked the half mile to the pizzeria where my wife picked a table on the patio in view of passersby on a local trail, but away from the other patrons who were mostly inside the restaurant. The pizza arrived and I was having a great time staring too obviously at my wife’s chest when my wife excused herself to go to the washroom. She returned ten minutes later with a beer, a recommendation secured after a longish chat with the bartender, who she clarified was a young man who had had some trouble concentrating on her request. “I asked him to come out and say hi to the pair of us in a bit,” she said with a laugh.
By AnonAnon
Once in a while my wife eschews our permissive neighborhood in favor of one where her brand of exhibitionism borders on the scandalous. Her favorite is a taco stand a few miles from where orders are placed after standing in line for twenty minutes or so. The line winds back on itself the way it’s laid out so she collects a lot of stares and usually strikes up a conversation with one of the more frank admirers. Her top of choice for this weekend was a sheer beige wrap that she tied a little hight up on her midriff so it gapped. She usually managed to “accidentally” let the neckline gap and catch one of her pencil eraser nipples so she can get as near to topless as possible. She loves that it’s obviously intentional because she’s with me and would have been told of any wardrobe malfunction. The top itself is sheer and very flimsy so the entire effect is very close to being naked from the waist up. After a very stared at 20 minutes in line, she picked a table right by the line so the tits, now even more exposed through the even more gapped top while she was seated, continued to be admired by folks for another 45 minutes. Sometimes she’ll reach in and fondle a nipple for a second just to add a little more spice to the show, but mostly she knows how to keep them moving provocatively as she talks and laughs through a meal. A great show.

When I first met my wife she would love to wear loose halter tops to cafes and then lean over on the table so her tits were fully exposed to the nipples from the side. Once in a while her top was so out of place, someone would point it out to her, which gave her an extra kick because she got to cover up nonchalantly while engaging a guy that had obviously just gotten a look at her tits.
By AnonAnon
One of my wife’s recurring looks for dinner dates involves wearing a piece of lingerie as a top. She enjoys the idea of wearing something that intimate out in public and usually hides it from me behind a jacket until we get to the venue. Thus far her greatest surprise has been coming to a motorcycle get-together with me in a biker jacket with nothing on underneath and unzipping it and letting the asymmetry of the jacket keep her modest. She was successful, but not in keeping from the rest of the guys the fact that she was nude under the jacket. Mission accomplished. Last night’s surprise at one of our favorite watering holes, a dark underground bar, was a lingerie bralette similar to those she had worn in the past but rather than the usual somewhat concealing black it was a very revealing beige. Her choice of seat was the bar, centered, which kept the best views restricted to the bartender but also provided other patrons with a great view of her mostly naked back revealed to the very low waistline of her low-cut slacks. Cut so low that you could peer down them right into her ass crack. Predictably, when we were leaving, she waited until we were outside to put her jacket back on, providing any patrons who felt teased by the one-sided view with any satisfaction they might have been seeking.
By AnonAnon
My wife’s choice of a light jacket in warm weather always promises something relatively insubstantial underneath and so I wasn’t disappointed to find that her choice of top was a two-layer mesh tee reliant upon moire for cover. My wife’s choice of seating with her back to the windows ensured there was minimal concealing moire and her resting on the bench back with her elbows ensured the view was maximally “nipple forward” close to how she looks lying in bed naked, and clearly visible across the restaurant. “I think the guys liked it,” referring to the hipster guys who have owned and run the place the entire time we have been going, as we were getting in the car after one of the guys had helped her get her jacket on instead of just handing it to her.
By AnonAnon
My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event and dinner after was a favorite of mine and of photographers that have tended to follow her around at events when she’s wearing it. A figure hugging shirt dress that extends just below her ass in a slightly see through yellow material that shows off her nipples worn unbuttoned enough that down blouse views are plentiful when she is seated. The dress does a great job of showing off her legs and thighs and she always wears it without panties and feels curiously comfortable with the occasional pussy flash.

Many years ago, at the first party with my friends, she got into a mock light saber fight in the dress where parrying higher blows from her opponent introduced her pussy to some of my friends even before all of them had met her. The dress also gaps between the buttons sometimes, making for some fine longer views of the goods.

The evening proceeded in a predictable manner with the photographer sneaking in a few revealing images he will probably add to his spank bank and the waiter and I sharing the better views at dinner. Later on, there was no need to take anything off to get on with the obvious next phase of the evening.
By AnonAnon
My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out a blazer to wear to dinner so she could wear her most plunging piece of bodysuit lingerie under it with a pair of black jeans over it. She kept the blazer on all evening because the bodysuit is so see through past the neckline embroidery it’s viewing pleasure is better than nude. But on is not buttoned up and the evening was graced with fantastic cleavage, very unfettered and very revealed breasts and the occasional nip slip that my wife loves to provide in nearly any outfit.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]