A place to share your sexy stories
By fetishvanessa
I did a hot "exibition show" - and i really loved it...

it was in an upscale hotel suite and only for VIP - everybody got a quick test and also some erotic face mask like in Venice / Italy at carneval...
i came over with couple of my adult toys and i was invited for an exibition show in the center of the hotel suite....
I was wearing stockings - high heels - a nice elegant and sexy short dress...
Sitting on a massage table - ready for a hot show... I open
my legs and the guys could see that i was not wearing panties and that i was already wet...
i started to play with me - first with my fingers and than with my adult toys....
Wow - what a wild night...
By AnonAnon
One of my wife’s friends went through a photography course a few years ago and my wife modeled a few artistic nude projects for her while she was in the course. One of them was nudes against a crumbling wall in our neighborhood where she had a graffiti artist spray paint the wall and my wife together. The project was gritty so it had a lot of close up shots that were intentionally not easy to look at. It took a few sessions to work it all out and my wife got increasingly comfortable with what was her first time being completely naked in a public place albeit early in the morning when there was very little risk of being seen by others. Only one dog walker ever did see them and he didn’t recognize my wife, or pretended not to. During one of the later sessions my wife was waiting for the artist to finish a part of the wall when the photographer took a picture of her touching herself. It wasn’t a full on effort, but very erotic for how she just couldn’t resist moving the exhibition up a level.
By Jocko64
I am married to a lovely lady over 50 years now, many years back (shortly after we had married and had first child) she modeled lingerie for a lady because she was back in shape and it started wearing bar and panties under and then to increase the sales my wife was naked underneath. Went on for 2 years till she became pregnant again. Was in mid 20's and then at age 43 did first photo shoot with a professional, he said she was perfect subject and very photogenic. They went from tame to very explicit (masked most always) . Did shoots for several pros, students , and even some portrait artists. A few of the pros received benefits (we have open marriage) . Many of our friends have seen her naked over the years, she is very proud of the way she still looks! Pic of her at 65
Attachments
MVC-110S.JPG
MVC-110S.JPG (39.52 KiB) Viewed 146370 times
By AnonAnon
It’s special when a women can both enjoy showing off and enjoy those enjoying the show equally. My wife loves getting as close to naked as possible in as public or unlikely a setting as possible. Borderline scandalous but with a sense of fun. Wearing things that are just a little too see through or show a little too much or a lot too much!

A friend of hers has a boutique and often uses her as a muse, taking a lot of images of my wife is very see through dresses that she uses in marketing materials to her clients. At a line launch and lunch year before last she put my wife in a naked dress with panties and a bra. My wife felt the bra was clunky so she went braless for several hours in a totally see through long dress in just panties. Some of the other girls were braless in see through as well, though the rest had pants and skirts, so it was a great opportunity to show off without sticking out too much. It was a lot of fun watching my wife roam around the store and a small courtyard in more or less just panties while people, including a lot of people we knew, checked her tits and her dress out. It’s funny to see guys talking to her trying not to stare while she’s clearly enjoying them doing so and encouraging it. The marketing mail carried an image so my wife’s claim that all of our friends have seen her tits is probably certifiable. We enjoy this aspect of our marriage a lot.
By Jocko64
She is a beautiful photogenic woman Well as we get old things changing but she still looks great and has guys hit on her frequently. Thanks
By fetishvanessa
thank you for sharing... hope to show off and enjoy that kind of play soon - again... It is so hot to open my legs - play with toys and guys are watching...
By AnonAnon
When we were dating my wife wore a very flimsy very short shirt dress pantyless to a Halloween party one year and had the host tape a glow necklace high up on her upper leg. Not only did he get a great look at her pussy while he was applying the band, the glow from the necklace did a great job of showing off her ass and pussy lips through the dress for everyone else. Most of the top of the dress was unbuttoned with another glow necklace lighting up her chest while my wife was enjoying being nearly naked in a very large crowd.
By AnonAnon
fetishvanessa wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:07 am thank you for sharing... hope to show off and enjoy that kind of play soon - again... It is so hot to open my legs - play with toys and guys are watching...
My wife’s home when I met her had a deck on the second floor that was semi-private in that it was not visible from the street, but visible from the second floor of the homes of three neighbors. My wife used to like to have sex on that deck, almost always getting on top and spending a lot of time bending forward to kiss me so the neighbors got a full view. In our home now we have floor to ceiling glass in the bathroom and my wife never closes the blinds while she’s in there so I’m sure the neighbors are just as well “informed”.
By Jocko64
LOL, we had condo at Okaloosa Island, nice little balcony overlooking gulf, My wife loved sex out there, give me BJ's, bend over railing do her from behind, I know folks had to have seen us.
By AnonAnon
One evening my wife practically insisted I take her from behind and fondle her tits. I later learned she’d determined her neighbor was watching her undress through her bedroom window and was keen to give him a show.
By Jocko64
Many years back, wife and I talking about it this evening we had some neighbors who we swapped with and then we both moved about 10 or so miles away. 6 months go by we all very busy, with houses. One Saturday morning the gal calls wife and says lets get a burger tonight and play some cards, wife says sure. We call her parents to watch our kids and they come by and pick us up about 4:30. We go to some beer joint that had food and great burgers. They tell us that their kids are farmed out to Granny for the night and they want us to play at their house, we knew what that meant. We eat and head to our house and pick up our car.

We walk in their place and he fixes up with good gin and tonics, we standing in kitchen talking and M, the husband says to his wife why don't you model your new bikinis for them, I of course say yes, do that. She comes out with a nice little bikini on. They start kidding my wife about trying one on, so she goes in bedroom and comes out with one on. Her 34D's spilling out (other gal is a B cup).Barely covers her pussy and I see her pussy lips hanging out. She says OK , let me get dressed and we will play cards. M follows her to the bedroom and his wife comes over and starts frenching me and says comon down to Rec room in basement. We go down for a great suck and fuck fest while my wife and M doing same. I was horny for N and she started sucking me and I blew a load down her throat. in about 2 minutes. She got me hard again and then I made her happy, and dropped a load in her wonderful pussy. We go upstairs and have another drink and sit down to play cards.

We then play pinochle for about 3 hours and My wife and M are playing footsie under table , game is over and we sitting at table and my wife says to M come in living room, saying to N (his wife) he is still horny and I will take care of it. She tell M to lay on floor and pulls his shorts down take t-shirt she has on off (no bra now), has her back to us. Starts playing with his dick and sucking it . His wife says to me well , are you ready for tit again, gets up put pillow on floor in front of me and pulls my shorts down and starts blowing me. It was a scene to behold, my wife sucking one and me getting sucked at same time. My wife stops for a minute and says to N I'll bet I make M cum before you finish J (me). N says you are on, my wife won the match! She can suck chrome off trailer hitch ball! We had many wonderful times with them . there are many stories about our time with them!
AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
My wife enjoys dressing inappropriately provocatively for work and seems to get away with it. She says both men and women enjoy it and, provided she is careful to choose which clients to do it at, nobody complains. One of her clients is a small trucking company where they enjoy it enough to take the occasional photo and put it up on a pinboard. At the same company there is a female secretary who often remarks to my wife that she’s like to f*** her. One year to this client’s holiday party my wife wore a dress with a very plunging neckline that relied on nothing more than posture to keep her nipples covered with the fabric doing not much more than covering them. The secretary with a crush on her was present and a little drunk. My wife was in a conversation with her that must have been going “well” because she just put her hand into my wife dress and grabbed a boob exposing it to the party. My wife made the minimal polite protest, but took her time with covering up again. Not that there was much cover to restore since most of her tits were exposed anyway. When we were driving home, she laughed about how she was groped and seemed to have enjoyed being exposed. The lady later come home to apologize and my wife’s response was, “Are you kidding? I enjoyed it!”

My best friend, who is very shy around women, has a bit of a crush on my wife and a penchant for sports cars. My wife likes to go out with him on “dates” to get him to enjoy a sexy evening out with a woman and try and get excited about finding himself a girlfriend. He enjoys the dates, but isn’t totally sold on not being single. After one such date, where my wife was wearing a plunging wrap dress, she went to give him a kiss when he helped her out of the car and decided she’d go for a French kiss to perk him up a little. As she did so, he instinctively went to put his hand on her back, but got it inside her neckline instead. He pulled back when he realized his hand was on her breast, but she put it back and encouraged him to enjoy it. When she was done, she gave his package a friendly squeeze, walked into the kitchen where I was making dinner and made some light commentary about all of it that put my friend completely at ease.
By AnonAnon
Jocko64 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:36 pm We walk in their place and he fixes up with good gin and tonics, we standing in kitchen talking and M, the husband says to his wife why don't you model your new bikinis for them, I of course say yes, do that. She comes out with a nice little bikini on. They start kidding my wife about trying one on, so she goes in bedroom and comes out with one on. Her 34D's spilling out (other gal is a B cup).Barely covers her pussy and I see her pussy lips hanging out.
Very sexy, Jocko. We often hang out with a couple that has a pool and the guy is an unabashed admirer of my wife’s body so my wife enjoys showing off for his pleasure. His wife is not as adventurous but doesn’t mind. Most of the time she just goes topless in bikini bottoms because it’s clear she enjoys showing off and her nipples are almost always erect and that’s plenty for two guys trying to chat. Sometimes she’s in an extra frisky mood and just goes naked despite the neighbors having a line of sight into his pool area and she’s pretty comfortable sitting on the poolside furniture with her pussy in full view in broad daylight. She knows well the effect she’s having and will often bring us drinks just to let us get a close up view!
By Jocko64
Some years back we had moved south, had gone back home to visit her family, we stayed with one of her sisters and BIL place, the BIL and I had been in a business together and I had gone through school with him, we were best friends, had shared some women over the years, just good times. We were about 58 years old at time, I had a business that I had sold and made couple mil and wife and I had lots of time. Back to story, I had told him several times how good my wife was at sucking a dick, he always said I was full of it.. I would says I will get her to give you one and he would laugh, he did not know that we had open marriage and I never told him about that. This Saturday AM we went for breakfast with old friends and got back to house about 10:45/11:00, he was watching news on TV in FR laying on couch. We come in I sit in recliner, he sits up o couch, wife's sister had gone to play golf and will be gone till 3:30 or so. Now I had told my wife several times she needed to give him head and she always laughed and said no my sister would not approve. They on couch, my wife slides over next to him and starts teasing him and rubbing his leg and his crotch and he getting hard, then kisses him and unzips his fly and says to him Jay says I need to give you some special loving. He saying no I can't do this, I turn and say hey go for it, you will never forget it. He says to her, I can't do this in front of him, she stands and grabs his hand and takes him upstairs to bedroom. Half hour later he comes down and says to me holy crap you are right, she is awesome. Couple minutes later she comes down naked, I am like WTF, she says he wanted me to get naked so now it's your turn. She pulls my pants down and kneels in front of me taking my dick down her throat now with my BIL watching.

The following spring we took a trip in motor home out west and invited them to go along. Second day out wife is wearing no top, her lovely perky 34D's sticking out and tells her sister this is the way I ride most of the time. Sis was bit taken back but BIL was loving it! Third day on road, she has nothing on, asks Sis if she minds, Sis says it is your business but you sure bothering my husband, he speaks up and says no problem here. It is about 10 am I ask wife for cup of coffee, she gets it, kneels down on floor next to me and unzips my fly taking my dick out and sucking me. I have coach on cruise, nobody on road, we in Kansas. It took about 5 minutes and I blew my load down her throat. Her SIS and BIL had no clue. On the 4th day her sis come from bathroom with no top on, her big hangers out there for me to view but driving all I could do was look in mirror. Next day BIL and Sis asked to use bedroom in afternoon, they were horny, LOL.

Next thing that happened was her sis had bush, my wife was bald, sis decided she wanted to shave, My wife had told her that I like smooth pussy and it was the trend and cleaner. That night sis got her pussy shaved, my wife showed her how to do it. The next day Sis is totally naked with a shaved pussy and she was warming up to me at time I did not know exactly why. I found out the following week when we swapped for the first time why, wife had told he I would lick her pussy till she came. I did. Our 4 week trip turned into 6 weeks and it was wonderful. Her sis learned how to give good BJ and then swallow.
By AnonAnon
It’s great when the confident ladies acquire converts.

We’re friends with a couple of guys my wife dated before she met me and she’s always ready to go topless at the pool when they’re around on the grounds that, “They’ve already seen my tits.” It’s a flimsy excuse, but the results are great fun for all. Once in a while she’ll just get naked and get comfortable enough to lounge around with her pussy on display and joke around by serving us drinks off a tray with a glasses so close to her tits you have to brush them to pick the glass up.

One of my most sexy memories from when we were dating was picking her up to go to a large garden party in the evening and not realizing what she was wearing until I walked up into the lit area around the house, when I discovered she was completely naked under a sheer dress with nothing more than a few opaque stripes for cover. The stripes completely missed her nipples, covered only the upper half of her ass crack and just barely covered her landing strip if she was standing up. At one point she walked into the lit kitchen inside the house to put down her plate and the dress went nearly transparent all over. For about four hours she was parading essentially naked in front of nearly a hundred guests and at several points her erect nipples were prominent through the tight thin dress. She collected a lot of compliments on her dress that evening. She’s been less covered at other times, but the view through that dress was spectacular that even many years later some of our friends still bring it up.
Jocko64 liked this
By AnonAnon
The first time I took my wife out of town to visit my brother, we were staying in his house and my wife wore a house shirt down to the kitchen the first morning. It was black, flimsy but not see through, covered her leopard print string bottom but just barely and had a plunging neckline that showed off her braless tits every time she leaned on to the kitchen counter, which she did a lot. In the evenings, she would sit in his hot tub in the nude well aware that his security camera was capturing footage. She knew well the impact of a scantily clad beautiful woman on a man and she wasn’t afraid to use it to gain an admirer.
By AnonAnon
A close friend of my wife that owns a boutique and sells a line of clothing of her own design often uses her as a model and muse. At some point along the way, she talked my wife into posing topless in a swimsuit bottom and used the image in her monthly email newsletter. My wife didn’t give me a heads-up on the photo so it was a fun surprise to see the email show up in my inbox, my topless wife central among several other more clothed models with the bottom not doing the most complete job of covering her camel toe. My wife loved the image and would often go topless or wear see through without a bra at private shows her friend did for select clients. I don’t alway go to the shows because my wife thinks its weird to be stared at by other people in front of her husband when she is that unclothed, but last weekend she insisted I come along. I soon realized the reason: her friend has her dressed in a maxi dress with a lot of folds in see through fabric held in place with a wide belt and my wife had decided to wear the dress without panties. She didn’t show the dress off for long, but it was long enough her delight in having gone nearly nude in front of a small crowd was palpable for hours after we left to go home.
By Jocko64
Anon, I some time posted story about my wife doing same thing, we were young, mid 20's, money tight and she modeled lingerie always wore bra and panties but after a bout 8 months or so of doing the modeling she quit wearing bra and panties. I can tell you the sales went up for the gal and my wife had the body and did not mind showing it. That was back in early 60's and seeing a nice set of 34D's and a bald pussy the guys that came to the parties were thrilled. At age 43 she did her first photo shoot and continued doing them till she was 65. She still has remarkable body for her age! Many have seen the goods, we destroyed hundreds of pictures of her in those shoots few years ago.

Another funny happening, I am at 50th class reunion, I have a buddy from HS that was real cocksman, good looking Italian, anyway we in town for reunion, after it over My old Buddy told me to stop over to see him on Monday. Wife went with her sis and I go to friends. We siting in kitchen BSing. ask hm if her still has photos of all the gals he screwed or took photos of. He gets two shoe boxes set them on table and says you look I need to do something on computer. I looking through pics, many of the gals were classmates, he could con them int everything! I come across 10 photos of my wife, I am shocked, he never told me he had been with her. I asked him when he came back in kitchen, he admitted it , I laughed and called him an AH. He said he only fucked her a couple times because she was not interested in being his fuck toy. I told him he did not try hard enough and now I am telling him how good she still is in the sack at 68 and then I said maybe I can talk her into giving you BJ. We just laughed. Later that day I told her what I had found, she told me he still trying for more of her pussy, I said well I told him how good you are at BJs , maybe you should give him one. She said maybe but never happened!
By AnonAnon
Jocko, my wife seems to have had it happen the same way. After a few rounds of wearing sexy clothing at a few different events she felt going without underwear looked better and felt right and she said she didn’t give it a lot of thought before going for it. Once she came out on stage she didn’t make any attempt at modesty and she said she felt totally comfortable being exposed. I’m sure she will do it again soon.

When I was dating my wife her go to for almost every date was a see though top worn braless with her nipples showing through the fabric. It didn’t matter if I was taking her to dinner at my adviser’s house or to a movie, she had a see through combo to go with it. She was working and she invited me to go with her to a client holiday party and even there she had on a halter neck dress with a see through top with her nipples on display for all her work colleagues to check out at leisure. The bottom was a long skirt with a slit that she manipulated so that glimpses of her landing strip were visible in flashes. For those that weren’t lucky enough to catch a glimpse the thin material was doing a great job of telegraphing what she looked like nude.

A very sexy memory is of going to a dance club with some friends with he wearing a short see through black front tie top, braless as usual, over a very short leather wrap skirt. One of our friends, realizing she wasn’t wearing any panties, was trying to take a photo up her skirt in the middle of the dance floor and she was obliging him with some very dynamic moves right over the camera. At the end of the evening, he got a shot of her with the corner of her wrap skirt pulled up revealing her landing strip and her tits showing through her top posing by the dance club door. She loved doing it. The friend posted one of his upskirt images on social media. It didn’t show her face, but it was pretty clear to all of us who went who it was. She liked having the image out there.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]