Political discussions about everything
It was just fine with Republicans when Trump's MAGA scum were attacking Democrats. But now they must face the evil their own creation.

"Rep. Drew Ferguson of Georgia said in a statement that after voting against Jordan, his family started receiving death threats: "That is simply unacceptable, unforgivable, and will never be tolerated.”

Axios reported that Ferguson told other House Republicans in a Thursday meeting “that he’s had to have a sheriff stationed at his daughter’s school over death threats from the far right. Also one at his house.”

The New York Times reported that the wife of Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska "has begun sleeping with a loaded gun after receiving increasingly menacing anonymous calls and texts.”

Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado said Thursday: “I've had four death threats. I've been evicted from my office in Colorado … because the landlord is mad with my voting record on the speaker issue, and everybody in the conference is getting this. ... Family members have been approached and threatened.”

The New York Times reported that the wife of Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska "has begun sleeping with a loaded gun after receiving increasingly menacing anonymous calls and texts.”

Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado said Thursday: “I've had four death threats. I've been evicted from my office in Colorado … because the landlord is mad with my voting record on the speaker issue, and everybody in the conference is getting this. ... Family members have been approached and threatened.”

Steve Bannon, a former Trump White House adviser and human embodiment of the phrase “all hat, no cattle,” ordered his Trump-obsessed podcast listeners to go after Republican holdouts: “Call them and get in their grill. Let them know what you think … Email, call their local office, all of it, burn it down. That's right. Get up in their face.”

And so they did. And it backfired, because these Republicans finally got a close look at the kind of folks they’ve been pandering to and thought, “Yikes, these people are scary. I don’t want to support this!”

That's to their credit. Fear of the MAGA base is a big reason so many Republican lawmakers have remained loyal to Trump through an insurrection and a slew of indictments. Bucking that trend, in today's chaotic and unraveling Republican Party, is downright courageous."

Plenty of folks critical of Trump have dealt with threats and bullying over the years, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, Republican, Democrat or otherwise. But it seems a bit remarkable that so-called moderate Republicans who’ve watched all this happen, who’ve offered either full-throated or tacit support for Trump because it was in their own political interest, now need a fainting couch because the MAGA monster is attacking them."-USA Today

Now we know why Republicans are so adamant that everyone should be armed. How else are you supposed to defend yourself against Trump's MAGA scum? A truly sad state of affairs.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]