Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
"Zlochevsky, who hired Hunter Biden to sit on his board, granted his own company (Burisma) permits to drill for oil and gas in Ukraine while he was Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources.

Shokin stated in a 2019 deposition that there were five criminal cases against Zlochevesky, including money laundering, corruption, illegal funds transfers, and profiteering through shell corporations while he was a sitting minister.

Now, Shokin believes the Bidens were taking bribes.

"I do not want to deal in unproven facts. But my firm personal conviction is that yes, this was the case. They were being bribed," Shokin told the outlet. "The fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal - my firing - isn't that alone a case of corruption?"
By Clownkicker
Once again johnforbes posts a thread that makes a fool of himself.

"Now, Shokin believes the Bidens were taking bribes.
"I do not want to deal in unproven facts."-johnflubs

Of course Shokin doesn't want to deal in any kind of facts. This is because he hasn't got any and he doesn't offer any. That's why he goes the dimwitted Trump-supporter route to propaganda which is to rely on unsupported 'convictions' and self-serving 'beliefs' without any facts at all behind them.

This is exactly why johnforbes votes for Trump any chance he gets. johnforbes has no use for facts and he doesn't have any. He makes up his mind based solely on unsupported partisan innuendo.

Way to go, dummy. You inadvertently exposed yourself as the dimwitted partisan tool you are.
By Clownkicker
Clearly, it's no coincidence that johnforbes' mindless, unsupported, non-responsive, partisan commentary is the epitome of "the chokin' kind" of political 'discussion.'

We only want to love you, johnny, but your unfounded reactionary politics scares us to death. That hat don't fit any rational person's head.
By johnforbes
Thank you for the unsolicited praise.

Yes, Clowntroller and other leftists do love my posts, and find them informative and -- needless to say -- heuristic.

Your 10,000 square foot home can easily increase t[…]

Global Cooling

In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on global […]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]