Political discussions about everything
By Clownkicker
I'm impressed that johnforbes has presented evidence that a Vice President can not entertain any debate about the electoral votes placed before him in joint session; that Pence could only count them.

I'm also impressed that johnforbes holds up Vice President Biden as a role model of silencing frivolous Democrats to support Pence's silencing of frivolous Republicans.

Why doesn't johnforbes offer this evidence to Trump to silence Trump's continued lies on the subject?
By Clownkicker
Even johnforbes must admit that that is "fabulous" art for the ages commemorating a great moment in American history when it was proven that no one is above the law, despite the partisan whining of Republicans insisting some are.
By johnforbes
It is true that Trump is not above the law, but then by that same reasoning neither should the Biden Family be.

The problem is that some are above the law.

Hillary deleted 33,000 emails under subpoena, BleachBit-ed the server, and skated free.

The investigation of Hunter was, as whistleblowers testified, impeded for political reasons.

Hunter's sweetheart plea deal was made even more diabetic by global immunity, which shocked the judge.
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]