Political discussions about everything
"In another hilarious self-own by the legacy media, a new investigation found that former President Donald Trump — whom the corporate press incessantly attacked as “racist” — is the only living U.S. president to not have slave-owning ancestors.

Five of the past six living U.S. presidents — including the nation’s first black president, Barack Obama — are descended from slave owners, according to a bombshell Reuters exposé published Tuesday."
"bombshell"? (another word johnforbes clearly doesn't understand the meaning of)

Everybody already knew this, dimwit. This is old news. And it indicates no virtue whatsoever that Trump descended from non-slave owners. Especially when he hypocritically has built his fortune on immigrants working at ' slave wages' and many times can't be bothered to pay them at all.

But it is definitely hilarious that you are smugly showing us once again what your handlers on the Right get simpleton Republicans all "excited" about--another big nothing burger.

And it isn't a "self-own" to report facts, dimwit. It's their job. (Boy, do YOU have trouble with the English language...)
If Clown doesn't like the story, he need not be impatient -- or impertinent -- with the fabulous Forbes.

It was a leftist "news" purveyor which ran said story.

Otherwise, what sort of a day was it?

It was a day like all days, filled with those events which alter and illuminate our time.
I like the story just fine.

I especially like the part about the Donald's family actually being named "Drumpf."

But the Donald is apparently ashamed of his past.

What likely bothers him most is that his family DIDN'T own slaves, so he has tried to make up for it in this generation by simply refusing to pay those who worked for him.

It's the next best thing, right?
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps