Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Comes now the info that Hunter was given the requirements for opening a bank account in Malta, and
the firm he had with Devon Archer and Kerry's son-in-law and Hunter called Rosemont Seneca was receiving emails and coordinating on that...
By Clownkicker
johnny, I missed that part of your post where you cited any Democrat felony indictments. Given the thread title, it would seem only a partisan tool would post such ignorance intentionally.

Please demonstrate to the world that you aren't just a partisan tool by being be so good as to remedy your embarrassing oversight by posting these indictments for us to evaluate.

Thank you in advance.
By johnforbes
Indictments are often political, as we all know.

Hunter may have had an account opened for him at Satabank in Malta to receive payments, so that is a big story the media outlets are now downplaying.

Probably no accident Trump was indicted on the very day that pay to play story broke.
By Clownkicker
Ahh, I see, you haven't got a single indictment against a democrat to support you bogus propaganda thread title.

I also see that you still haven't learned that something Hunter "may have had" is not grounds for a felony indictment.
You haven't managed to sign up for those law school classes yet, eh, dimwit?

Careful, johnny, or your dimwitted flunky sillydummy will be here to criticize you for assuming Hunter is guilty of anything. You know how silly is legendary for his equal treatment of all. Here's a preview:
"Guilty until proven innocent, eh johnny?? :laugh: :laugh:
You're a funny guy, johnny..."
By johnforbes
Thank you for the unsolicited praise.

Mr Forbes is both pleased and humbled by such a spontaneous outpouring of gratitude and support for his noble contributions to the onward march of western culture.
By johnforbes
Clowntroller must halt his fantasy about Mr Forbes.

Yes, he is tall, handsome, and fit.

But he plays no part in the sort of heated hedonic hijinks which hotel homos such as Clown indulge in.
By johnforbes
Decades ago, I clicked on one of Clowntoker's virus-infested links.

A small **** of smoke rose from my IBM 286, and then a small mushroom **** formed.
By johnforbes
Given my sensitive nature, I do weep for Clowntroller's egregious ignorance.

I'm weeping still, and my tears droppeth as the gentle rain.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]