Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
With Clowntoker and Elkin busy celebrating their 74th Gay Pride Day, some of my staffers urged me to declare June to be Hetero Pride Month on this fine forum.

Therefore, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution of this august body, I hereby declare the entire month of June to be -- now and henceforth -- Hetero Pride Month.

The intent, of course, is to furnish a constructive and benign counterpoint to the garish and gross gayety of heedless hedonic harridans such as Clown.

Enjoy!
By Clownkicker
I've gotta say, I appreciate a flaming queen like johnforbes taking time out of his hectic schedule of drag shows, Fire Island vacations, and "fabulous" shopping sprees to acknowledge the contributions of his straight brothers (such as elklindo and myself) on this forum by generously dedicating an entire month of acceptance of our alien heterosexual lifestyle so unfamiliar to himself. It shows a surprisingly open mind.

As his Republican brothers down at the old Log Cabin often say, "That's might White of him."
By johnforbes
Why Clowntroller -- an expertt on effete and effeminate excess -- would try to comment on a thread about Hetero Pride is simply unknown.
By Clownkicker
"Why His Lordship -- an expertt [sic] on effete and effeminate excess..."

Wow, johnforbes freely admits that I'm an expert on his "effete and effeminate excess." What johnny himself refers to as his "fabulous" lifestyle.

We all look forward to the day johnny finds the courage to drop the charade and come out proudly to his family and the rest of us.

Don't wait for "Gay Pride Month" johnny.
By johnforbes
Thanks to Clowntoker for recognizing that Mr Forbes has no interest in Gay Pride Month.

However, Clown's garish and gregarious gayety and his simpering sissy sycophancy in the brassy bawdy baths of Frisco did equip Clown with an interest.
By Clownkicker
"Thanks to His Lordship for recognizing that Mr Forbes has no interest in Gay Pride Month."-johnfoibles

Yes, unfortunately, as long as you continue to live without any interest in the true nature of your sexuality, you are doomed to remain tragically in denial.

But I commend johnforbes for his surprising sensitivity and perceptiveness in seeing that I have an interest in his eventual, healthy realization that he is indeed the proud gay man that the rest of us can't avoid seeing in his quite unnecessarily-self-loathing posts.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]